Sign in to follow this  
Hugh D Paul

Game Over

Not gonna make a long post about how much I loved this game. I wouldn’t be in the forums if I didn’t. But I’m fed up with the bugs. I’m tired of the lies. And I’m done with the way this community has been treated.

@Truth Thanks for making me feel welcome when I first joined.

@Cer1alkill3r Thanks for letting me play with you guys. While I won’t be on anymore I wish you the best of luck in killing Jason.

And finally: thank you all for being a great community. This game had a ton of potential. It could’ve been so great, with a great community to play with. But let’s not dwell on the past. Friday The 13th: The Game is dying whether you want it to or not. And I accept that. The devs screwed up. And their playerbase turned against them. That’s it.

See you all later.

- Hugh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Not gonna make a long post about how much I loved this game. I wouldn’t be in the forums if I didn’t. But I’m fed up with the bugs. I’m tired of the lies. And I’m done with the way this community has been treated.

@Truth Thanks for making me feel welcome when I first joined.

@Cer1alkill3r Thanks for letting me play with you guys. While I won’t be on anymore I wish you the best of luck in killing Jason.

And finally: thank you all for being a great community. This game had a ton of potential. It could’ve been so great, with a great community to play with. But let’s not dwell on the past. Friday The 13th: The Game is dying whether you want it to or not. And I accept that. The devs screwed up. And their playerbase turned against them. That’s it.

See you all later.

- Hugh

Take care and it was nice meeting you @Hugh D Paul if you ever want to play just hit us up. We will be playing until the end. We love this game and it’s too bad how it’s ending.