Sign in to follow this  
cruehitman

Tapes collected during event

So how many tapes have you collected during this “increased” drop? I was surprised last night. We ran a full private lobby for over 4 1/2 hours and not one single tape was found. lol... not one! Is this really increased? Before last night during normal drops, our group would find usually 2-3 tapes during a gaming session of about 4-5 hours. Last night, drops are supposedly increased and we didn’t find a single one. 

Anyone else have luck?

I was host every match I played yesterday, played about 20 total matches. I don’t know if anyone else found any tapes, but I didn’t see any at all. 

Something odd though, I was selected as Jason way more than ever before and was Jason in consecutive matches three times. Out of all the matches, I was Jason half the time, lol

I found a tape on my first match yesterday. I only played about 2.5 hours, and in that time I got a total of two tapes, which is more than I have ever found any other time.

I have found 3 Tommy and 1 Pamela so far and played yesterday from 4pm to 12 pm a total of 18 quick play match’s only one crash and 2 jason quitters.... and only one interaction lock for counselors play.

overall not bad at all.

I found one tommy tape yesterday while playing for an hour. Out of the 3 matches I played though, 2 Jasons ragequit and one host disconnect ?

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I’ve been playing since launch. And still haven’t found a single tape. 

Do you look in drawers?

I kid, that sucks. 

I found my 5th Tommy tape a couple days ago after going months without finding any. I've only played 6 or 7 matches since the event started but haven't found any. 

21 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I’ve been playing since launch. And still haven’t found a single tape. 

Do you open drawers? ? Seriously though, that sucks. I think I have about 8 total (Level 136) and have been playing since Day 1. Though I do have the 8, I haven't listened to any of them.

1 hour ago, NightofthePodcast said:

Do you open drawers? ? Seriously though, that sucks. I think I have about 8 total (Level 136) and have been playing since Day 1. Though I do have the 8, I haven't listened to any of them.

Lol. I open ALL the drawers!

I actually played like 5 matches tonight, first matches I've played since the day the engine upgrade dropped because I got suckered into it by friends, and of the 4 counselor matches, I found one Tommy tape. 

1 hour ago, Cheryl Mercury said:

I've found one Tommy tape but numerous Pam. Too bad I have all the Pamela tapes. Need 8 Tommy Tapes now.

Same. 

I found my last Tommy right now.

That feeling when I found it, pretty sweet. ?

Finding the last tape felt like end game achievement, now I can start playing in different way and don't have to care about looting.

I might even change my spawn pref from counselor to middle option.

Total I found 4 Tommy and 2 Pam during this event.