I have noticed lately that i'll hit jason with a baseball bat, but he isnt affected.  Sometimes he will literally be standing still, but nothing happens when i hit him.  There is no thunk sound from me hitting him.  He doesnt do the glinch animation that indicates hes hit.  My weapon will phase through his body like hes a ghost.  The baseball bat has a 100% stun chance, so whats happening?  Connection issues?  It gets really frustrating when im playing a bully character thst cant even do his job (Chad).  What gives?

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos said:

I have noticed lately that i'll hit jason with a baseball bat, but he isnt affected.  Sometimes he will literally be standing still, but nothing happens when i hit him.  There is no thunk sound from me hitting him.  He doesnt do the glinch animation that indicates hes hit.  My weapon will phase through his body like hes a ghost.  The baseball bat has a 100% stun chance, so whats happening?  Connection issues?  It gets really frustrating when im playing a bully character thst cant even do his job (Chad).  What gives?

Nothing is 100% in this game... not even the baseball bat, although it is close... It can sometimes not cause a stun... It can even happen the second time you hit... and even rarer, the third... I have never seen it fail to stun four times in a row... and I doubt anyone other than me has shitty enough luck to fail at a stun three times in a row with the bat. But I have seen others fail twice in a row a few times.
   And stop trying to bully that poor disabled forest hermit goalie guy!! Bullies tend to die pretty quickly in Crystal Lake... running works better. There is more than one way to distract Jason. No one has the job of "Bullying Jason" except for trolls (and being they were not hired to do this... it is not technically a job. I mean... who would wanna hire a troll for anything... at all?)... and unless you are bullying a noob (only the lowest of trolls do that after all)... you are just going to get yourself killed... by slashing... how boring is that?