Would you like Funko POP! figures for all of the playable counselors, and perhaps Jasons?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Funko POP! figures for all of the playable counselors, and perhaps Jasons?

• Yes
    • No

So after seeing this on reddit: 

Someone brought up the idea of making FUNKO! Pop figures for the counselors and Jasons, and I just love that idea. No idea if it was here, so can I get a Mitch Floyd POP! figure? He'll sit next to Axl Rose on my shelf. My point: Can we get the Funko POP! figures for all of the counselors and perhaps Jasons, please? I'd probably buy all of the figures! 

• Thanks 1

Strangely I would, I’m not really a fan of the Funko Pop toys, they’re cool but I don’t normally buy statues or figures like that, so not my thing. I would buy this whole set, I’m tempted buy the Freddy and Jason cereals but would definitely buy these. They would be a good way to remember better times.

I'd rather have a NECA Savini Jason, but it can't be done because Gun does not have merchandise rights. This may apply to Funko figures as well.

i think they would come out rather bland looking, and a lot of people wouldn't buy them for that reason. I dont think it would be worth it for funko to take on stuff from the game, it wouldn't have a big enough amount of buyers to justify the cost of production.

They've done a couple of jasons, they even did the 8 bit one, so i could see them doing more.

Maybe The Chad if he comes with the Sacred Branch, but he would need at least 3 outfits: Tiger speedo, Cobra Kai, and the original.  

I'd buy them! 

18 hours ago, 2moar said:

i think they would come out rather bland looking, and a lot of people wouldn't buy them for that reason.

There's plenty of other properties that they already have Pop! figures for that make for very "bland" toys (Gossip Girl, for example). Personally, I think the character designs are pretty great, I think there would be a market for it, and it would drum up more interest in the game. 

• Haha 1

the difference is those bland pops are base on hugely popular properties, while the might describe f13, it really doesn't describe the game. If they haven't made non-killers for their horror line, no way they would waste money on the investment on nonkillers for a game, that isn't hugely popular right now.

I'd buy a Tiffany Pop! figure in a heartbeat. And maybe the counselors my friends main as well...

They'd be a cute little ode to our many, many games together.

But, it seems like too good of an idea, and will therefore probably be another missed opportunity from this game.

• Like 2

Funko Pop Savini Jason would be cool. They could also do an unmasked variant as a rare version

4 hours ago, BFizzle said:

I'd buy a Tiffany Pop! figure in a heartbeat. And maybe the counselors my friends main as well...

But, it seems like too good of an idea, and will therefore probably be another missed opportunity from this game.

I would buy a Tiffany pop too! Sadly, it’ll never happen.

On 7/14/2018 at 8:13 PM, Redcat345 said:

I'd rather have a NECA Savini Jason, but it can't be done because Gun does not have merchandise rights. This may apply to Funko figures as well.

@Dolemite

is in the process of doing a custom Neca savini....it’s looking pretty spot on so far!

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind NECA counselor figures to go with my Jasons. He has no one to terrorize other than fellow slasher Freddy, and my Masterpiece Optimus Prime can easily kick his ass. 😉

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BFizzle said:

13 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

11 hours ago, Pazuzu said:

I wouldn't mind NECA counselor figures to go with my Jasons. He has no one to terrorize other than fellow slasher Freddy, and my Masterpiece Optimus Prime can easily kick his ass. 😉

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Dolemite

is in the process of doing a custom Neca savini....it’s looking pretty spot on so far!

Well , NECA one's wouldn't be too bad I guess.

• Haha 1

I think we're missing the most important question here if these ever got made: Whose butt will be bigger? Tiffany or AJ?

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Dolemite

Thank you, good sir! I should be posting a few more update pics later this week.  :)

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:20 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

I would buy A.J. and Mitch, and of course Adam. You can't separate those two. 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, Pazuzu said:

I'd buy them! 

There's plenty of other properties that they already have Pop! figures for that make for very "bland" toys (Gossip Girl, for example). Personally, I think the character designs are pretty great, I think there would be a market for it, and it would drum up more interest in the game. 

Same, dude, same!

16 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , NECA one's wouldn't be too bad I guess.

calm down honey no need to slam your head against the wall