Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
makred78

New F13th Soundtracks Available For Sale

Recommended Posts

La-La Land Records have a 2 cd set containing both the Part 4 & Part 5 soundtracks up for sale. They are also celebrating the opening of their new website with 25% off on all order through July 22.

https://lalalandrecords.com/friday-the-13th-parts-4-5-2-cd-set/

 

And for those who like vinyls, Waxwork Records have a new double LP set for Part 5 ost up for sale on their website.

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/friday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's awesome,i recently got the 2 cd set of Harry Manfredini's Parts 2 and 3 music score,it's pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty cool, I have been slowly collecting all the Waxworks Records Friday the 13th vinyl soundtracks. Not sure about Part 5 (I mean it is the black sheep of the series),

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 5:09 PM, e.txcountryboy said:

That's pretty cool, I have been slowly collecting all the Waxworks Records Friday the 13th vinyl soundtracks. Not sure about Part 5 (I mean it is the black sheep of the series),

I need to find a decently priced copy of Part 3(d). I have 2, 4 and ordered 5. I am a big nerd for Waxwork records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, e.txcountryboy said:

Not sure about Part 5 (I mean it is the black sheep of the series),

And JGTH isn't? Part V is atleast normal and you can be for Roy.

Well , they are the movie Soundtracks , Right? Not the game Soundtracks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And JGTH isn't? Part V is atleast normal and you can be for Roy.

Well , they are the movie Soundtracks , Right? Not the game Soundtracks?

Yup. They are the movie soundtracks. I can't remember if Mondo has any for sale, but Waxwork Records at least had 2-5 now. 2 and 3 are long out of print though. Everyone loves that disco soundtrack of Part 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Yup. They are the movie soundtracks. I can't remember if Mondo has any for sale, but Waxwork Records at least had 2-5 now. 2 and 3 are long out of print though. Everyone loves that disco soundtrack of Part 3

Ok , thanks!

Yeah , really everyone loves the Part III Disco Soundtrack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-ordered that fucker (the Part 5 soundtrack from Waxwork) the second it went live on Friday the 13th (Part 5 was my first F13 movie so I have a real soft spot for that one also I already have Waxwork's releases for Part 3 w/3D lenticular cover & Part 4 so why not continue the trend :P) and it actually arrived earlier today but I havn't gotten around to listening to it just yet. Also Waxworks did do a release for the first F13 movie (they even did a super rare blood filled variant for it as it was one of the first albums they released) and have been saying that they plan to do a reprint run for both Part 1 & 2 sometime this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...