Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game's Friday the 13th 130% Bonus XP & Tape Drop Event!

Recommended Posts

Let's all celebrate  Friday the 13th with a BONUS 130% (for 230% TOTAL XP) and increased Tape Drops Event (with a bit more than double for those Jarvis tapes!)

Running from now until Monday! Happy Friday the 13th!

Double_XP_TD_Event-July.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

We were speculating that you must be on vacation, thanks for getting around to us. 

Could've at least dropped a link to this one before closing the original...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool to see you guys doing something I guess. Bare minimum, but I didn't expect much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we keep the negativity to a minimum on this guys...

most of us expected something to drop today.... it may not be much but at least we can continue to build Cp to roll perks... and continue to unlock items for those that still need to level up.

I am pretty excited I don’t have all the tapes yet and need 8 more levels to hit the 150 cap.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what we expected, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say we wished this would have come with increased legendary perk drops.

@ShiftySamurai, do you have any idea how tedious rolling perks is when you have 100,000+ CP and you keep getting the same awful perks? Not to mention having to stop to sell back the old ones every few rolls due to the 30 perk limit?

I know you're just the messenger, but all we want to do is enjoy the game.  Rolling perks is about as enjoyable as a colonoscopy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

This is what we expected, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say we wished this would have come with increased legendary perk drops.

@ShiftySamurai, do you have any idea how tedious rolling perks is when you have 100,000+ CP and you keep getting the same awful perks? Not to mention having to stop to sell back the old ones every few rolls due to the 30 perk limit?

I know you're just the messenger, but all we want to do is enjoy the game.  Rolling perks is about as enjoyable as a colonoscopy.

Please hear this.

below is a separate statement.

I can’t apologize for my previous comments as I still believe them to be accurate.

13 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Can we keep the negativity to a minimum on this guys...

most of us expected something to drop today.... it may not be much but at least we can continue to build Cp to roll perks... and continue to unlock items for those that still need to level up.

I am pretty excited I don’t have all the tapes yet and need 8 more levels to hit the 150 cap.

But I am trying not to be negative. The perk thing seems like a no brainer though, why wouldn’t we get an increased chance at better perks. 

Edit - just got a new fucking error right after posting the previous.

wth is CE-34878-0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

But I am trying not to be negative. The perk thing seems like a no brainer though, why wouldn’t we get an increased chance at better perks. 

 I do agree the perk rolling is not my favorite part of this game in fact I hate it it is very frustrating....I would have rather them originally make a buying system for perks with CP the better the perk the more expensive.  (Example legendary marathon costs 25,000.......(epic thick skin costs 15,000 and the lower...rare/ common/poor the perk is the less CP it costs 

Hopefully we will see a 150 % better chance to get epic and legendary perks soon maybe Labor Day weekend......

at least we get 130% Xp/ CP now ......to build extra CP for spending on perks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I guess, hooray?

It's certainly better than nothing. If you need/want the XP and/or tapes, that is. 

It's certainly not *bad* news. It's not like they're pulling the plug on the servers this weekend.

So that's good. Right? That's something. That's anything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad I can work on getting more ranks on my PS4 profile and get those other kills (at rank 114 I think).

And I'm glad it's something for my birthday month. ^^

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm glad I can work on getting more ranks on my PS4 profile and get those other kills (at rank 114 I think).

And I'm glad it's something for my birthday month. ^^

giphy.gif

PSN is being screwy as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

PSN is being screwy as well.

I'm playing offline with bots. I wouldn't know about connection issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I do like the image that you upload Shifty, looks good, interesting background.

I will let our graphic designer know!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I will let our graphic designer know!

Thanks, I don’t have anymore reactions, or you’d get a smiley face.

edit there we go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t checked today but did the party creation lobby get fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I haven’t checked today but did the party creation lobby get fixed?

Nope.

Soon though.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm a bit torn because I was going to do a movie marathon but I guess that will have to wait. Thank you, though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cheryl Mercury said:

My game no longer says i'm getting 2.3xp at the end of the games.?

That's kind of what happens when the event is over, friend.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should make leveling up and double XP the norm.

It doesn't make a lot of sense logically to keep it the way it was before.

If anything, save the 130 percent/tape drop for holidays and weekends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×