999enits

salt mines, how do i get out?

We been spawning in as random counslers and no perks and you name it. and when that happens everyone leaves. And jason leaves to. AND because of that ive been put in the salt mines. and ive played atleast 20 matches now and not been taken out. am i gonna be there forever?? how can i get out?? pls help me. 

Time and quit leaving. Play random and get better playing a variety and load everyone with perks. 

I'm curious - how does one know when they're in the Salt Mines? Do they get a notification?

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I'm curious - how does one know when they're in the Salt Mines? Do they get a notification?

I've heard that you get a message about low priority.

Edit: my question is how do you know when you're out?

I've been put in the salt mines a few times on PC. Once because I kept leaving to experiment with perk stacking and random spawns, I'll own that one. 2 other times it's been the very first match if the day, just start in the salt mines. It's ridiculous. I just keep leaving and launching QP again until I'm out. 

I've never seen a message on PC, the server's region is just not there and the "ready" bar is directly below the map window. 

I've gotten a "you are not authorized to access this network!" message a few times, assumed it was salt related, was able to get back on after 10 minutes or so, though.

From the way people play, few seem to care about the mines anyway. Weird that you haven't gotten out yet. I quit as a host once when I had a Vanessa teaming with Jason, but didn't get put into the mines for that. Few who've been there haven't stayed as long as you have it seems. 

I might get in the salt mines.  Every night my GF shows up and screams "YOUR STARTING ANOTHER MATCH OF THAT GAME!  I WANT THE TV" and I have to leave lol.

No respect for wife/GF aggro :(

I'm stuck after leaving as Jason due to the beartrap phonebox exploit. Half a day wasted because I cannot get into a regular match and just stuck in an empty lobby as host.

31 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I'm stuck after leaving as Jason due to the beartrap phonebox exploit. Half a day wasted because I cannot get into a regular match and just stuck in an empty lobby as host.

Happening to me right now and it's pissing me off. I posted very few negative things here.  But this is bull crap. I can't help it their broken game crashed and now I'm spawning into empty lobby