Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Happy Ft13th everybody! Here's some fun stuff:

ea96aeecbfb319efac36d41741b9d900.jpg

Enjoy Jason's day!

 :j2::JasonPt3::JasonPt4::JasonPt6::JasonPt7::JasonPt8::JasonPt9:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Friday the 13th everyone, wish I had more to add but it seems like we have been forgotten by our community lead and everyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Happy Friday the 13th everyone, wish I had more to add but it seems like we have been forgotten by our community lead and everyone else. 

One's beard does not oil itself.  These things take time.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, so your telling me if @BrokenFattHardy had shaved him we would have an announcement by now?

No, not shaved, just a nice, gentle relaxing beard massage with essential oils to really bring that lustrous shine back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

No, not shaved, just a nice, gentle relaxing beard massage with essential oils to really bring that lustrous shine back.

Well he needs to get a move on, the days more than half over for the players across the pond. 

 

Thanks for bringing in some humor, I was starting to get too serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well he needs to get a move on, the days more than half over for the players across the pond. 

 

Thanks for bringing in some humor, I was starting to get too serious.

Yeah, sorry about the recent absence.  "I fell down some stairs"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

Yeah, sorry about the recent absence.  "I fell down some stairs"

Were you pushed by a ban, lol.

I joke cause it’s in quotes if you were hurt, I’m sorry for making light.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Uh oh @Truth, looks like there is competition for comment of the day. Tommy and his Sacred Branch

The laugh reaction doesn't count on the leaderboard.

Can't say I'm surprised, but it's funny that I'm winning so far because of that one lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Uh oh @Truth, looks like there is competition for comment of the day. Tommy and his Sacred Branch

Lol what competition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...