Is there a celebration of XP, CP & Tape generation increase of 130% on Friday, July 13?

7月13日星期五有没有XP,CP&磁带产生几率增加130%的庆祝活动?

They should've made the double XP event last till Monday since we just had one end on the 9th, lol. 

Please use the search function before making a thread. There are ready two threads talking about this. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Please use the search function before making a thread. There are ready two threads talking about this. 

Does it really matter at this point? It's not like there's anything else to read around here anymore.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Truth said:

Does it really matter at this point? It's not like there's anything else to read around here anymore.

Even when there was "traffic", it was 8-10 threads a day, with mods insisting to any new person, "hey, we made a thread about this three months ago, do you know how the search function works? Go to new members and introduce yourself first!", to make them feel welcome and discourage postings on the not very active message board. That seemed dumb.

25 minutes ago, Truth said:

This is how the forum ends: not with a bang, but a whimper.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

This is how the forum ends: not with a bang, but a whimper.

The whimpering just goes on and on though. 

29 minutes ago, Truth said:

The lack of things to read gave me the time to view your profile gif for the first time. Cracked me up 😂

• Haha 1

I hope…...

I just guaranteed my Friends that there is going to be something positive....I am not gonna look good if there will be Nothing...….and I will be very sad…..

But I will watch Never Hike Alone though!

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I just guaranteed my Friends that there is going to be something positive....I am not gonna look good if there will be Nothing...….and I will be very sad…..

Should've known better.

4 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

The lack of things to read gave me the time to view your profile gif for the first time. Cracked me up 😂

lol

@Brigadius made it:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/11997-f13-avatar-collection-v113/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Should've known better. 

Come on , I think there wasn´t one Friday the 13th with Nothing positive. It could still happen though…..

46 minutes ago, Truth said:

So because gun wants to abandon everyone we should let let the forums go to hell?that kind of attitude will definitely make them want to interact with us. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

So because gun wants to abandon everyone we should let let the forums go to hell?that kind of attitude will definitely make them want to interact with us. 

Not like they ever really did in the first place lol

The forums are practically dead. There's not much new going on. They gave up on us long before we gave up on them.

22 minutes ago, Truth said:

Not like they ever really did in the first place lol

The forums are practically dead. There's not much new going on. They gave up on us long before we gave up on them.

Completely understandable,I just would rather go out on a good note rather than a negative one. That way no one can say well we wanted to interact and not give up on the game but all we ever got was negative commentsfrom the toxic community. I will not throw away my integrity because they did. It’s a shitty situation that they created by lack of honest conversation with the community. Hopefully they are going to do something to try and build a better reputation.  

50 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Because of this topic, I totally missed numerous threads that have fallen onto page 3 in the past hour.  -.-

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I bet this comment makes Truth win thr day alone. Unless they make an announcement and everyone likes it because Shifty said it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Oh... but there will be.... There will be.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

"Nothing really matters".

"Anyone can see".

"Nothing really matters"...

"Nothing really matters"...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

Everyone knows something I don’t..... 🤐, have you all been sworn to secrecy?

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

🤐, have you all been sworn to secrecy?

No, but anything we say regarding the topic is promptly removed. I guess I could see why you would think that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I don't know what you're talking about.  I'm just a drunken fool.

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I don't know what you're talking about.  I'm just a drunken fool.

Its just a Yoda quote. I love that little guy!

And another quote I like to use... this time, from Sargant Shultze… "I know nothing... I see nothing... I hear nothing..."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Are you for real? That thing is broken. Just like the game. 

• Haha 1