Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

The Interaction Lock. (Post your lock ups here. Include Councilor, Perks, Map and what you were doing at the time and where)

Recommended Posts

Last session results. On PS4.

 

Councilor: Victoria 

Perks: Restful, Swift Attacker, Sucker Punch all Epic

Map: Higgins Haven 

Lock occurred when I shot Jason with a Shotgun near the blue car at Blare's Cove. I couldn't interact until I jumped in the water. I was not the host. I left the lobby and rebooted my PS4.

Same Councilor, Perks

Map: Packanack Lodge Small.

Lock occured after stunning Jason near the yellow car close to the lodge. Water solved the lock. I could still attack. I left the lobby after the match. Rebooted PS4.

Same Councilor, Perks

Map: Crystal Lake

Lock occured near the southern row of cabins after stunning Jason. Once again water solved the lock. I could still attack. I left the game after the match. Haven't played since. Lost hair, temper, patience, mind. 

Please fix this IllFonic. I can't play this right now. But I really want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also ran into the interaction lock last night using Fox on Packanak I picked up the gas and was running by the map stand went to grab one and then couldn’t pick or drop anything till Jason grabbed me...

lucky I had a pocket knife.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 (miss ya, Alien) 

Lock occurred two times in two different matches, both times when the car crashed and I exited to use a projectile weapon. Once with a flare fun, once with a rifle. Pushed X to get out of the car, couldn't aim at all. Both times got me killed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 8:33 PM, Brevator said:

PS4 (miss ya, Alien) 

Lock occurred two times in two different matches, both times when the car crashed and I exited to use a projectile weapon. Once with a flare fun, once with a rifle. Pushed X to get out of the car, couldn't aim at all. Both times got me killed. 

 

On 7/14/2018 at 6:56 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I also ran into the interaction lock last night using Fox on Packanak I picked up the gas and was running by the map stand when to grab one and then could pick or drop anything till Jason grabbed me...

lucky I had a pocket knife.

Thank you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve had at least three this week but I don’t remember the map/time specifics.

Jenny, Thick Skin(E), NoS(Blue-common I think), Preparedness(Yellow-uncommon I think) don’t laugh it’s not a full no fear build but I’m lucky I even got NoS, it never shows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 11:13 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

I’ve had at least three this week but I don’t remember the map/time specifics.

Jenny, Thick Skin(E), NoS(Blue-common I think), Preparedness(Yellow-uncommon I think) don’t laugh it’s not a full no fear build but I’m lucky I even got NoS, it never shows up.

I finally rolled a legendary Nerves of steel last week I was so happy....I never even rolled an epic one the best one I had was rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant even play the game without it happening right now. It started after the first engine update patch.

42 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It happened to me as often as car-rubberbanding.

Never.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I cant even play the game without it happening right now. It started after the first engine update patch.

 

The onliest Thing that Comes close to that , would be (as a counselor) when I can't close a door but if I press R2 I can immediately close it and (as Jason) sometimes when I block a hit I can't do anything but if I press R1 again it works again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The onliest Thing that Comes close to that , would be (as a counselor) when I can't close a door but if I press R2 I can immediately close it and (as Jason) sometimes when I block a hit I can't do anything but if I press R1 again it works again.

I'm trying to collect information on the lock to help the developers fix it because I love to play the game but it's just not worth my flustration. I have PTSD and it's just not healthy for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened again last night, same as before. Get out the car, get some distance to shoot the rifle, press L2, no interaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chad with tiger speedo.

Perks - dance 13% faster while escaping by police, emotes reduce fear by 13%, Increases chance of dying by 13% after escaping in car.

Map - Pinehurst

I was at the main white house.Jason grabbed me while I was twerking to some oldies by the radio. Colorful unicorn blood exploded out of my tiger speedo prematurely before his machete penetrated me multiple times. New engine couldn't handle that much action or load in my eyebrows. Locked up and gave me a free trip to the home screen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on PS4 & the interaction lock happens to me almost every game online as counselor, & every game as Jason.  

Just played a game as LaChappa, hit Jason with flare gun, couldn't drop the gun, couldn't pick up another weapon, couldn't climb through windows or open doors (but it did let me close a window), only the sprint button was working until Jason eventually grabbed & killed me.  Sometimes it happens after climbing through a window, or after opening a drawer, or entering combat stance, or shooting a gun.  

It happens multiple times every game I play as Jason, then it's a guessing game on how to get the buttons to work again.  Sometimes it happens after I enter combat stance & then I can't swing or block or do anything.  Sometimes I have to morph to fix it, sometimes shift.

This happens to me all the time, which is why I'm posting here.  At this point the only way I can play the game is offline.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ThisGameIsBroken said:

I'm on PS4 & the interaction lock happens to me almost every game online as counselor, & every game as Jason.  

Just played a game as LaChappa, hit Jason with flare gun, couldn't drop the gun, couldn't pick up another weapon, couldn't climb through windows or open doors (but it did let me close a window), only the sprint button was working until Jason eventually grabbed & killed me.  Sometimes it happens after climbing through a window, or after opening a drawer, or entering combat stance, or shooting a gun.  

It happens multiple times every game I play as Jason, then it's a guessing game on how to get the buttons to work again.  Sometimes it happens after I enter combat stance & then I can't swing or block or do anything.  Sometimes I have to morph to fix it, sometimes shift.

This happens to me all the time, which is why I'm posting here.  At this point the only way I can play the game is offline.  

 

Please , not another shitty Name like your's. Let me guess , you are @fixthefuckinggame? Well , first , fix your fucking Name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Please , not another shitty Name like your's. Let me guess , you are @fixthefuckinggame? Well , first , fix your fucking Name.

I've lurked on here for a while, never posted before. 

I'm not here to argue over the internet with strangers, only post my experiences with the interaction lock.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ThisGameIsBroken said:

I've lurked on here for a while, never posted before. 

I'm not here to argue over the internet with strangers, only post my experiences with the interaction lock.  

Ok , sorry , I Always just get a bit pissed if I see a rant About this game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Console: PS4 slim

Since the engine update , and lately , almost every single match , sometimes even 3 times in a single match , i get this issue that cannot pick anything , cannot open/close/lock/unlock doors/windows , to undo it i use to press every single button from my controller like a retard to unlock it , most of the times i gotta WASTE/drop firecrackers , pocket knives , health sprays etc... in doing so , which is annoying af.

And guess what sometimes like today i couldn't unlock it at all by the retard combo express .

And i simply can't understand when i see 150 "pro players" that seems like they never encounter these issues and i'm very jelous because of it ;(

PERKS or Combat Stance Hits are not the cause of it ! I tried to play without perks and i got the glitch by shooting jason with the pistol between his legs :D

Neither the couselor or map does matter !! How do i know ? I get it almost every single match with different locations , different counselors

Please fix it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok , maybe this has to do with Dedicated Servers or more accurate , not having them. Because it never happened to me until today when I played a private match (atleast I think it was what you mean). But I actually teleported all over the place too after a Point. And no , it was not lag.

Also , @DeadDuck , since you're new here….

Welcome to the Forum and don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to welcome you!.......Well , atleast most of us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at this thread. Always get a kick out of the "well it never happened to me" crowd.

It never happened to you? Cool. Good for you. For many of us it has been a frequent and frustrating issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, malloymk said:

Lol at this thread. Always get a kick out of the "well it never happened to me" crowd.

It never happened to you? Cool. Good for you. For many of us it has been a frequent and frustrating issue.

Well , those People would like to know how it actually Looks like. Maybe it actually happened to them but they are not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , those People would like to know how it actually Looks like. Maybe it actually happened to them but they are not sure.

It is exactly how it's described. You can't use items or weapons. You can't pick up items and weapons. You can't open doors or use windows. Basically, you can move but that's it. It's game breaking.

I've never had cancer, do I go around people that have cancer and say, "weird, didn't know that was a real thing. Never happened to me". Obviously this is an extreme comparison, but why would you try to discredit people that are telling you this happens to them. 

It's not like it's one guy. Several people have posted this on all forums (reddit, fb, twitter included). This is a very real thing that happens more than on a rare occasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, malloymk said:

It is exactly how it's described. You can't use items or weapons. You can't pick up items and weapons. You can't open doors or use windows. Basically, you can move but that's it. It's game breaking.

I've never had cancer, do I go around people that have cancer and say, "weird, didn't know that was a real thing. Never happened to me". Obviously this is an extreme comparison, but why would you try to discredit people that are telling you this happens to them. 

It's not like it's one guy. Several people have posted this on all forums (reddit, fb, twitter included). This is a very real thing that happens more than on a rare occasion.

When did I discredit someone? I only know something similar but when I press Attack it goes away and as Jason R1. And I think it happened to me but it was on a private match , so it could be that it has something to do dedicated Servers , so I still contributed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was playing Jenny and I was going to escape with my friend in the yellow car, but I had the key to the other car that was fulled souped up so I wanted to drop it out of courtesy for the other Counselors. However, when I stepped out of the car, I dropped the key and I simply couldn't get back in the car no matter how much I spammed my A button. I tried swinging my machete and that didn't work either. Couldn't open doors, nothing. So I heard Jason has to grip you to fix it, which was what I was letting him do, but then he teleport kills me. I was playing at Packanack Lodge BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had interaction lock happen to me two times. First time some moths ago as Tommy while trying to fix the phone; it's probably been patched.

But more recently I was Vanessa on Packanack and shot Jason with the shotgun. Afterward the shotgun was still on my back and I couldn't pick up anything or open doors/windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It started happening to me every round, whenever I'd hit Jason. Ultimately lead me to stop playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×