Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

Season 5 of Fortnite buries PS4's servers.

Having trouble accessing Friday the 13th on PS4? Well the servers are down. It appears Fortnite is to blame due to high traffic. Sony says they are working on it. Just an FYI.

Update: Sony says servers are back online.

i dont even get the BR appeal, if you like fine but to me its load up game, stand in lobby, load to map, drop to map, pick up like 2 things dead, repeat i dont like how often you will see a load screen, an anybody who say "get gud" will be ignored

16 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

i dont even get the BR appeal, if you like fine but to me its load up game, stand in lobby, load to map, drop to map, pick up like 2 things dead, repeat i dont like how often you will see a load screen, an anybody who say "get gud" will be ignored

With friends BR games are really fun. Otherwise they are rage inducing to me lol.

(unpopular opinion incoming).

Fortnite is such an overrated game...

Can't stand BR games, I've played so many. That i just think they're a unoriginal and a lazy concept for game developers to make...

• Like 1

I hate that you can't respawn. I hate the graphics. I hate that you don't get any PSN trophies from it. I hate that there's no real progression and you have to spend real money to unlock anything cool. I just hate Fortnite in general. Even if it wasn't for the forementioned things, the game itself just isn't in any way satisfying to me and I don't understand the obsession all my friends have with it. I've had to flat out get borderline hateful with people for spamming me invites. People just can't fathom that I legitimately hate this game