DeadlyD

Error! Failed to create game session! Verify you have an internet connection.

Have the devs said anything about this yet? I would like to know if it's a PSN issue or if it's to do with the game servers. 

Fortnite didn’t let me in. Said I had no connection (even though I do) and tried creating a party endlessly. I know they have a big update today but I’m not sure that’s the problem.

I’m thinking this is a PSN issue, but Black Ops 3 appears to be working okay, which is mystifying.

EDIT: Fortnite is indeed having its own issues. Might be connected. Not sure.

RE-EDIT: PSN servers reportedly down for some users. https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, rebooted my modem and PlayStation and still not working but the it works on Xbox if I try to play it. 

Seeing as though I’m having an entire themed party tomorrow, outside with a campfire, and projector and screen, the whole 9 yards, just to play this game all night, this would definitely put a cramp in things.  

Ummm, it still gives me that message. Can we please get this fixed.

I’m going to see a screening of Never Hike Alone tonight and would like to play the game before I have to get ready. 

No Friday the 13th gaming on Friday the 13th. Same Problem, I obviously have a connection, same message. Disheartening, would have loved some matches today. 

Offline bots work, but bore me quickly. Also, the out of sync Intro is really throwing me off. 

Couldn't connect for me as well, but I can still play my other online games (such as Overwatch and Battlefront 2) with no problems.