DeadlyD

Error! Failed to create game session! Verify you have an internet connection.

Am I the only one getting this right now? This was a message we were getting at launch an its back? I have restarted my game, restarted my PS4, an even tried other games, which btw work online. I was playing earlier, but the game crashed an i didnt try to go back in i just took a break, now I come back an this is all im seeing. When the game loads up i see connecting...connected then my rank of 74. now though i have been trying to get in for like an hour with no success, anyone else or just me? Offline works which i guess seem right but theres no client side save which leads me to believe i'd only be level 1 but nope im 74 its just QP/Private doin this.

Same problem on PS4 here. Maybe dedicated servers coming? ?

glad its not just me i was worried my crash messed something up

Posted (edited)

Ps4 here, same problem. No streams either

Edited by mbaldwin333
checked streams after and not working either

somehow on ps4 there alot of people who are hosting but cant get players? maybe its a regional thing??this happened before

Crossing my fingers that this just means that they're in the process of switching to dedicated servers

18 minutes ago, BurstNova said:

Crossing my fingers that this just means that they're in the process of switching to dedicated servers

Let's hope so. The timing would be right for it.

Getting the same message too. Earlier I was hosting with only one person in my session. Maybe dedicated servers are finally arriving after all! It would be a great Friday the 13th gift!

5 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Getting the same message too. Earlier I was hosting with only one person in my session. Maybe dedicated servers are finally arriving after all! It would be a great Friday the 13th gift!

I was thinking as much but I’ve read there are problems with DbD as well on PS4. So looks like it is a PS4 related problem and nothing to do with dedicated.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy86 said:

I was thinking as much but I’ve read there are problems with DbD as well on PS4. So looks like it is a PS4 related problem and nothing to do with dedicated.

Other online games worked fine was the weird thing. Fortnite and Black Ops 3 worked like a charm.

Same problem here. It dumped me into an empty room twice in a row, and on the 3rd attempt I got the "Verify internet connection" bullshit.

35 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

It's back to normal now i just played 2 matches straight.

Yep just tried it and it's working again.

After trying and failing to get things up and running last night because of all this, I try again to find that I cannot join any sessions. Not even private match. It just infinitely loads. Refuses to put me into a lobby and tries to send me to a host session on quick play, but loads endlessly. PS4. Any similar issues?

I'm seeing some people stream this on PS4 and while some still cannot get into any games. Is this only a PlayStation issue? Kinda weird how it's letting some play while others still cannot find games. 

7 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

After trying and failing to get things up and running last night because of all this, I try again to find that I cannot join any sessions. Not even private match. It just infinitely loads. Refuses to put me into a lobby and tries to send me to a host session on quick play, but loads endlessly. PS4. Any similar issues?

Weird. I got it to work earlier without much problems. My only guess would be all of the obvious things like restarting your moment, the console itself or changing around the Network Settings (the Primary and Secondary DNS). You did say all of your other internet functions are working, though?

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Weird. I got it to work earlier without much problems. My only guess would be all of the obvious things like restarting your moment, the console itself or changing around the Network Settings (the Primary and Secondary DNS). You did say all of your other internet functions are working, though?

The internet is working fine yeah. Closed app and reopened. Turned off console and turned it back on. Might fool around with a few settings but I don’t know.

I think it might be a PSN issue because I was playing Dead by Daylight earlier and it just endlessly searched for a survivor session right after I completed another game.

I might try Fortnite and Black Ops 3 afterwards to see if it affects anything.

I found a game after a 3 minute search. I was surprised it didn't give me host. Things like creating parties or inviting friends when I am already in a match don't seem to work either. Also on PS4.