@The Tommy The Coalition to Enable the Divine Powers of The Sacred Branch (or C.E.D.P.T.S.B. for short) approves of this idea.

I am out of likes right now... But I will be back when I have more... as this is deserving of a return to liking... stuff.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@The Tommy The Coalition to Enable the Divine Powers of The Sacred Branch (or C.E.D.P.T.S.B. for short) approves of this idea.

"for short" hahaha

25 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think if we were to get things like this it would have happened awhile ago. Good idea, for what it’s worth.

Thanks, but it's the best idea lol! Just trying to be creative with the assets already in the game. 

@The Tommy The Coalition to Turn Christopher Reeves Into a Cyborg (or C.T.C.R.I.C) has been looking for a new cause since our superman of yore passed away. I think they may have found their true calling.

Being creative with the game's current assets is all we have left here. We can still try to make the best of it... even if it is just for laughs.... and though many would not understand the reasoning for the event... some of us would have a blast with this.

@The Wolf with that Toast That one would go apeshit no matter what we do (or suggest)... no sense of humor there.

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

@The Tommy The Coalition to Turn Christopher Reeves Into a Cyborg (or C.T.C.R.I.C) has been looking for a new cause since our superman of yore passed away. I think they may have found their true calling.

Being creative with the game's current assets is all we have left here. We can still try to make the best of it... even if it is just for laughs.... and though many would not understand the reasoning for the event... some of us would have a blast with this. .

Well according to @sfosterjr, some people have heard my teachings on PS4. I know some of the people I play with pick it up in honor of me when I'm not around. And if I am on, they'll call out the locations of it for me. 

Having a blast is exactly what I'd want if this was ever made an event. Getting a random lobby to have a good time is so much fun. With mics, the Sacred Branch amazes and humors. Always great to be able to to have friendly trash talk while wielding the Sacred Branch vs a Jason player.

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , anyways…that´s an interesting Idea. We Need more positivity anyways.

Thanks and I agree with you. The Sacred Branch is my wheelhouse lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

they need an event where only the sacred branch can vanquish jason!!

I can always dream, but sadly that would probably fall under new content.

@The Tommy The Coalition to Bring the Sacred Branch to the Masses (or C.B.S.B.M) is growing. Although PC players don't seem to get it... and some think me crazy (they may be right)… I will continue to spread the word of it branchiness. They're all doomed without it.... and sometimes with it.

• Like 1

The mighty stick is not for everyone. Using the Sacred Branch in the game is a true test of courage and faith with doom definitely involved.

Branchiness lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

The mighty stick is not for everyone. Using the Sacred Branch in the game is a true test of courage and faith with doom definitely involved.

Branchiness lol. 

I could just hide under the bed with a branch

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

I could just hide under the bed with a branch

And ambush Jason. He'll never see it coming! I prefer jumping out of a closet lol

In regards to the Sacred Branch, always: tumblr_m87bsc0tU61r9onvzo2_r1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

And ambush Jason. He'll never see it coming! I prefer jumping out of a closet lol

That exit animation is rather hilarious. Like they were holding their breath in there for hours not trying to smell the dirty socks

• Haha 2

True, but sometimes lately my person slides out and is pretending to hide next to the bed out in the open. The dirty sock smells must have gotten worse!

31 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Instead of "Keep it safe"... We need more... "YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Instead of "Keep it safe"... We need more... "YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS!"

I've done that before. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Although PC players don't seem to get it... and some think me crazy (they may be right)… I will continue to spread the word of it branchiness. They're all doomed without it.... and sometimes with it.

Since I no longer spawn into the game with a weapon, I sometimes run around saying "Where's a Sacred Branch???" Great and funny suggestions all around!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FastVanessa said:

Since I no longer spawn into the game with a weapon, I sometimes run around saying "Where's a Sacred Branch???" Great and funny suggestions all around!

We need a perk called: The Wielder of The Sacred Branch.... sadly, The Sacred Branch will remain on The Blessed Alter of The Picnic Table until we find it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

We need a perk called: The Wielder of The Sacred Branch.... sadly, The Sacred Branch will remain on The Blessed Alter of The Picnic Table until we find it.

Don't forget the trash can on Jarvis map (I'm sure that's a hidden dig at it lol). It's so sad to go to a campfire and only find that damn cooking pan instead, although @Tommy86 is highly skilled with it. One day I'm gonna be able to pick up that Sacred Branch on the canoe by the campfire close to the Party House on Jarvis map. Until then, it torments me. 

The best cabins in the game are the one doors that have it proudly displayed on the top shelf. 

Of all the things to memorize in the game, I memorize Sacred Branch locations. 

• Like 1

I have not been able to worship at the Church of the Devine and Sacred Branch all evening because of the PS4 connectivity issues.... very depressed.

I just hope the Branch will still show favor upon me once again after these dark times have passed...

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I have not been able to worship at the Church of the Devine and Sacred Branch all evening because of the PS4 connectivity issues.... very depressed.

I just hope the Branch will still show favor upon me once again after these dark times have passed...

The Sacred Branch will light your way!... Its shiny.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

The Sacred Branch will light your way!... Its shiny.

I will be getting done from work early today, hopefully all connection issues have been resolved.....

I have a lot of Praying 🙏 to catch up on!

@The Tommy proverbs 3:16 says :

“Through this Sacred Branch I give you hope....Keep your head up..God gives his best battles to his best soldiers.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I will be getting done from work early today, hopefully all connection issues have been resolved.....

I have a lot of Praying 🙏 to catch up on!

@The Tommy proverbs 3:16 says :

“Through this Sacred Branch I give you hope....Keep your head up..God gives his best battles to his best soldiers.”

No, I'm pretty sure that one is about Austin 3:16 whoooping ass lol

• Like 1