Brigadius

Any Friday the 13th predictions?

Who wants to bet a final content update will be coming? My guess is we might see some scantily clad PJs possibly delivered with an Uber. If they were ever gonna release any more content they have been holding back, now is the time. Will it quell the rebellion? Doubtful, but it might at least quiet it a bit. I honestly don't expect much if anything, but this seems like the last opportunity to unlock any content that was already in the build before the content deadline. So, here's to hoping. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Double xp (or +130%) and increased tape drops. Nothing more than that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Ah, a realistic prediction. I'll give you good odds. 

"PJ's delivered in an Uber". What about PJ's delivered in an Uber, by Uber Jason?

Uber_Ubers.jpg

I'll stop posting this now, it's still at the 'I wonder how many people like it, I hope they look and find it funny' stage lol.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

@Kodiak I've spotted this image in several threads now. I have to ask you to please stop spamming the forums. Post your image once in a relevant thread and all users will be able to view it there. We don't need several posts for the same image. Thank you.

(jokes)

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Who wants to bet a final content update will be coming? My guess is we might see some scantily clad PJs possibly delivered with an Uber. If they were ever gonna release any more content they have been holding back, now is the time. Will it quell the rebellion? Doubtful, but it might at least quiet it a bit. I honestly don't expect much if anything, but this seems like the last opportunity to unlock any content that was already in the build before the content deadline. So, here's to hoping. 

This is what I really want to believe.  I hope they drop Uber + his kills, the pajama DLC and the last batch of emotes.  All that stuff has been data mined out and shared in videos and screenshots for months, and if Blue Wizard can hide extra Jason models in their Killer Puzzle game build and get away with releasing them, I really don't understand how Gun couldn't have done the same.  Maybe even the Grendel, but that's the thing I'm least interested in so either way.

Hopefully this Friday the 13th, we are fortunate enough to get one last bundle of new things (and a fixes patch?!) and can hit the ground running.

Though, I have a feeling I shouldn't get my hopes up...

21 minutes ago, Truth said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I really want the tape drop I still only have 5 Tommy tapes.

11 minutes ago, The.Dark.God said:

This is what I really want to believe.  I hope they drop Uber + his kills, the pajama DLC and the last batch of emotes.  All that stuff has been data mined out and shared in videos and screenshots for months, and if Blue Wizard can hide extra Jason models in their Killer Puzzle game build and get away with releasing them, I really don't understand how Gun couldn't have done the same. 

It is not the exact same Thing , they already had this Jason in game complete before the Deadline.

Well , my predictions are : I think/hope Uber-Jason and ''Lazurus'' which is something with Lazarus. Maaaaybe even Grendel but I don't think it will. But if it doesn´t then they will probably increase everything that can be increased (Legendary perk rolls ,  Much more XP and CP , Tape Drops...) will be increased. I actually thin it will be increased either way. I have a Feeling that something very cool will happen......We just had +XP Weekend...…..so who knows , what we will get.

And nobody fucking Needs Pajamas. They´re fucking unecessary like Emotes.

tumblr_o3cp8ca2i31tjydheo1_500.gif

Realistic Version - Increased Tapes/Increased Epic/Legendary chance drops, also maybe a thread of new pictures that won't make it into the game

Unrealistic Version - PJ Drop, since they were in singleplayer challenges in some form or another, more emotes because even if content wasn't ending, this was still somehow a bread and butter choice for them

Not happening - Uber/Grendel, Rob Dier and NES Reboot Drop

At this point, I'd settle for a hot fix of the glaring spectator bug. I expect very little these days.

I truly don't expect anything major. I expect 130% XP/CP and tape drop increased. 

I want Uber Jason more than anything right now but I'm really trying to keep my expectations low.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It is not the exact same Thing , they already had this Jason in game complete before the Deadline.

Uber was "complete" enough though since he was in the Virtual Cabin, and his kills were in the game files.  The rest doesn't really matter, they could easily recycle another Jason's music and that wouldn't violate anything.  I choose to believe the difference is just that Gun is going to drop him as a surprise on us... haha.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

IAnd nobody fucking Needs Pajamas. They´re fucking unecessary like Emotes.

Unnecessary, sure.  But I'm not gonna turn down ANY free content at this point, and these were found in the files.  Plus, some of the stuff was really cool, like Buggzy's pajamas being an homage to A Nightmare On Elm Street.  And it gives a little more variety, which we already know is not coming in the future aside from this possibility.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I have a Feeling that something very cool will happen......We just had +XP Weekend...…..so who knows , what we will get.

I really hope so.  I'll take anything at this point.  Even a massive bug fix patch would be a gift.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The.Dark.God said:

Uber was "complete" enough though since he was in the Virtual Cabin, and his kills were in the game files.  The rest doesn't really matter, they could easily recycle another Jason's music and that wouldn't violate anything.  I choose to believe the difference is just that Gun is going to drop him as a surprise on us... haha.

I don't know why but I Always think of that daily.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Kodiak I've spotted this image in several threads now. I have to ask you to please stop spamming the forums. Post your image once in a relevant thread and all users will be able to view it there. We don't need several posts for the same image. Thank you.

(jokes)

I'll give myself a warning point :chadwut: Lol

Also guys, I wouldn't expect Uber Jason so please don't get your hopes up on that. It's extremely unlikely that he's going to ever be seen in the game as stated by Wes before so keep that in mind. It'd be a super cool surprise if somehow they'd figured it out, but it's very unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Also guys, I wouldn't expect Uber Jason so please don't get your hopes up on that. It's extremely unlikely that he's going to ever be seen in the game as stated by Wes before so keep that in mind. It'd be a super cool surprise if somehow they'd figured it out, but it's very unlikely.

What about PJ’s with little Uber Jasons on them?

4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

It's extremely unlikely that he's going to ever be seen in the game as stated by Wes

"So what does this mean exactly? There will be no additional content added to Friday the 13th: The Game. This includes “Uber Jason”, The Grendel Map, Jason Kill Packs, Clothing, Emotes and new Counselors."

Not unlikely, just not happening.

5 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Next time you're getting a time out!

Just now, The Milwauking Dead said:

What about PJ’s with little Uber Jasons on them?

Or Uber Jasons driving Uber Ubers delivering PJ's with Uber Jason's printed on them.

• Haha 1

Alright guys

We've now taken this thread way off topic. Get back to the topic at hand or I will have to lock it.

Well if we are talking about predictions....... since Uber will not be released because of him not being “finished “

the kills that he uses were finished and in the code for the game so maybe we could at least get 6 new kills and the PJ pack and 130% increase to tapes and perks 

I think they should go 513% on the tape drops since I didn’t find one the last time we had a 130% tape drop and I played nearly 12 hours straight that weekend...lol

All I want is increased legendary perk drops. I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to perks, and since I accidentally sold all of mine the other day, I now play the game perkless. Losing thick skinned is a game changer.

• Like 2