Brigadius

Any Friday the 13th predictions?

21 minutes ago, JED said:

Wow...lame.

not trying to flame you, but seriously what do you expect at this point?

i'm no fanboy of the devs. as a matter of fact, i took a really long break from this game (and these boards) because i was sick of all the BS involved, but stuff like this? they're damned if they do, damned if they don't. people bitch because they aren't doing anything. they do something. people bitch. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, matisangry said:

not trying to flame you, but seriously what do you expect at this point?

i'm no fanboy of the devs. as a matter of fact, i took a really long break from this game (and these boards) because i was sick of all the BS involved, but stuff like this? they're damned if they do, damned if they don't. people bitch because they aren't doing anything. they do something. people bitch. 

Well....anything more then what we just had would have been better. Like i don't know 150% xp...something.

10 minutes ago, JED said:

Well....anything more then what we just had would have been better. Like i don't know 150% xp...something.

but the game is "Friday the 13th", not "Friday the 15th"

15 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I am late to the party. Can someone explain the sacred branch reference to me? Lol

The original post that started it all!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

but the game is "Friday the 13th", not "Friday the 15th"

Ooh yeah I see now hehe. That does make more sense then friday the 130th.😁

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 1:08 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Shifty wrote a whole sentence, wow earn that pay check community lead.

what's this have to do with shifty? i was commenting on people bitching because they thought gun wasn't going to do anything special this weekend and then when they announce they're doing something, people bitch because it's not enough. 

at this point, extra xp... tapes... perks... what else can they really do? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

what's this have to do with shifty? i was commenting on people bitching because they thought gun wasn't going to do anything special this weekend and then when they announce they're doing something, people bitch because it's not enough. 

at this point, extra xp... tapes... perks... what else can they really do? 

Ummmm, a lot of stuff has happened this week. We got a sentence from our community lead. I’m a little displeased with this, it apparently comes through in my posts. I can’t actually give you a list of shit that Shifty has failed to do, or done. It’s against the forum rules to do so.

To answer your question... post here, write more than a sentence, acknowledge your community and what is happening in it. 

(If you go read the whole first page of Shifty’s post, you will see that I do give him a like for his response in that thread. It isn’t all negative.)

Sorry If my quoting you led to confusion. I was just posting, to post.

• Thanks 1