Well, for what it's worth, I played one match and found a Tommy tape.  I hadn't found one in months prior to today and today I'm 1 for 1. Coincidence?  Yeah, probably.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Don´t Judge until the day is over.

Today is Friday the 13th. If anything was going to be done, it should have included the “whole” day. Not wait until mid day or late day. I’m judging this book by it’s cover. They must not be doing any type of event since we just had one earlier in the month.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Don´t Judge until the day is over.

I’m half judging, I think if they do something it will feel like better late then never. 

Of course it could be awesome and I could revert to a kinder judgement. That’s the thing about expectations, if they have nothing planned but can’t even bother to wish us all happy Friday the 13th, mine won’t be met. I’ll manage the disappointment, but I’ll also think ‘hey fuck them.’ 

Most of us would settle for more communication and interaction on the forums. You don’t have to actually take the time to talk to us, just post stuff here for us to talk about. These basic courtesies seem to much though. 

If nothing happens by 4 or 5 PM EST, I'll be on the side of thinking we aren't getting anyhing. For now though, if we are to get anything, I predict it would be something similar to the December event when we got increased Epic Perk drops. Even though we just had double XP, it would only make sense to get it again (or 130% XP) since extra XP = extra CP which helps for rolling perks.

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Most of us would settle for more communication and interaction on the forums. You don’t have to actually take the time to talk to us, just post stuff here for us to talk about. These basic courtesies seem to much though. 

You'll be pleased with my upcoming post in "Off Topic" then.

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

When the day is more than half over for most of the users?  I feel obligated now:

The Wolf's Day is over before ours... He is way over there... across the pond.

Wow. Not even a simple “Happy F13” post from the devs. That really shows you how much they care. Screw them.

• Like 2

Ahhhhhh... if they do nothing, which it appears may be the case for the last Friday the 13th of this year and most of next year i believe, that will be a final giant “FU” to the community altogether. There is ZERO reason not to do something. 

12 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I am late to the party. Can someone explain the sacred branch reference to me? Lol

@The Tommy Can explain explain… He is the chosen wielder of the Sacred Branch, the rest of us are just borrowing it from time to time.

Wes has tweeted some relavent Friday the 13th wishes and images. Still seems strange. I’m gonna wait and see what happens. I’ll be checking back often to see if anything new is posted.

Not going to lie, I’m shocked that apparently nothing is going to happen today.  I wasn’t expecting much, but I was expecting SOMETHING.  

I’ve never seen a game kill it’s community as quickly as this game is doing. Tape drops, better perk rolls, xp boost, ANYTHING from the devs to show that there is at least some spark left for this game, on this the holiest of days for this game. Two months ago I thought no game could be as harsh to its community as battlefront 2. How wrong I was. 

I called it.

• Like 1

I predict whoever wins the lawsuit will donate $1 million to jumpstart the game again and things resume like nothing ever happened. For next Friday the 13th of course.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:16 AM, Truth said:

Double xp (or +130%) and increased tape drops. Nothing more than that.

You win. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

I called it.

Wow...lame.

Come on guys. What else did we expect from this company? The lack of Uber is just them acting like a child pouting in a corner that won’t share. As far as today’s “event” not including anything else like say increased legendary and epic perk chances again just kinda shows the lazy, uncaring attitude we’ve seen all along

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

See @Slasher_Clone, we can't even discuss their announcement...