Brigadius

Any Friday the 13th predictions?

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How the heck did you sell all your perks on accident?

I was originally rolling 5k worth of CP, selling the useless perks I always get. But I was also on my phone at the same time so I ended selling my epic thick skinned, epic restful, and rare lead foot perk. It took me so much CP to get them. I was so upset.

My predictions: Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea. You know, a normal Friday night for an up and coming young Methodist 

4 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I was originally rolling 5k worth of CP, selling the useless perks I always get. But I was also on my phone at the same time so I ended selling my epic thick skinned, epic restful, and rare lead foot perk. It took me so much CP to get them. I was so upset.

Oh that sucks and explains it. I still wish there was some more available slots for storage. I'd like to tinker with some unorthodox loadouts, but no room really. 

42 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

My predictions: Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea. You know, a normal Friday night for an up and coming young Methodist 

Hey....pepto bismol!!!

I think the friday ps4 servers are down, we might be getting dedicated servers in the morning plus a japanese release. I expect a final trailer as well

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, The Tommy said:

I need to know why there isn't a mantel in the virtual cabin to display the Sacred Branch. 

Indeed... The Sacred Branch should hold the place of highest honor in the cabin's weapon rack!

@ZillaMeister Greetings Queen Berhenzigh! I had no idea you were of royal blood. May I be the first to offer a gift of... The Sacred Branch!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wouldn’t the ultimate thing be if the game doesn’t function on 7/13/18?  Like right now, on PS4, I literally can’t get into a match. How great would it be if Gun already called it a weekend, and you literally could not even play the game tomorrow?  

Just now, Treymaker said:

Wouldn’t the ultimate thing be if the game doesn’t function on 7/13/18?  Like right now, on PS4, I literally can’t get into a match. How great would it be if Gun already called it a weekend, and you literally could not even play the game tomorrow?  

not very great

47 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If they were going to do any type of XP event, wouldn’t they have announced it by now?

Not necessarily. Although we just finished a week long double XP event not so very long ago... This is the last Friday the 13th until September 2019... I think that is the right date... Anyway, it is going to be a while before we have another Friday the 13th on our calendars... They do usually only do one event per month... but tomorrow is like a holiday around here... it screams for something...
   I am still hopping for increased legendary perk drop... among, other things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

Indeed... The Sacred Branch should hold the place of highest honor in the cabin's weapon rack!

@ZillaMeister Greetings Queen Berhenzigh! I had no idea you were of royal blood. May I be the first to offer a gift of... The Sacred Branch!

I am late to the party. Can someone explain the sacred branch reference to me? Lol

I predict Ilfonic will release a patch that actually fixes the game! Then they will send Savini codes to all accounts! After that they will release Uber Jason and the Grendel map! Stunned by the lack of give a fuck Sean and Victor wonder why they are even fighting and renegotiate Victor's contract ending the dumb lawsuit for good. Sean then commissions GunMedia to make more maps and Councilors. Gun doubles down and reveals Reggie was complete the whole time and drops him in the game too along with the Pajama Pack! 

Then I wake up. 

But it's nice to dream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Seeing that it is almost noon here on the east coast and no one is reporting any extra XP, It looks like they aren’t doing anything at all for the 13th.

5 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Seeing that it is almost noon here on the east coast and no one is reporting any extra XP, It looks like they aren’t doing anything at all for the 13th.

I mean it wouldn’t surprise me. But does anyone think it’s weird that they haven’t even said ANYTHING today? Not wishing the community a happy Friday the 13th, not doing any kind of event, seems a little odd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZillaMeister said:

I mean it wouldn’t surprise me. But does anyone think it’s weird that they haven’t even said ANYTHING today? Not wishing the community a happy Friday the 13th, not doing any kind of event, seems a little odd.

The problem with expecting things on Friday the 13th is that it's a Friday; I'd imagine people had families to get home to for the weekend sometime around Wednesday afternoon.

7 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

Anyone check twitter?   Nothing on Facebook. 

11 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I am late to the party. Can someone explain the sacred branch reference to me? Lol

It’s just a forum joke started by @The Tommy. He has a boarder line obsession with the branch, and his early posts were all about it, and how special and sacred it was. I’m sorry you missed being here when it was more fun. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Anyone check twitter?   Nothing on Facebook. 

Been checking Twitter. Not a word from them.  Killer Puzzle is going strong though. Did my first daily death puzzle today for Ghost Jason.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I think they will say something in 3 or 4 Hours , like with the thursday announcements.

When the day is more than half over for most of the users?  I feel obligated now:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

When the day is more than half over for most of the users?  I feel obligated now:

The same Thing was with the thursday announcements , who knows what they´re planning.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The same Thing was with the thursday announcements , who knows what they´re planning.

I know what they're planning...

Nothing...

• Like 1