Brigadius

Any Friday the 13th predictions?

10 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

All I want is increased legendary perk drops. I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to perks, and since I accidentally sold all of mine the other day, I now play the game perkless. Losing thick skinned is a game changer.

How the heck did you sell all your perks on accident?

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

How the heck did you sell all your perks on accident?

It was his brother, I swear. 

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

"PJ's delivered in an Uber". What about PJ's delivered in an Uber, by Uber Jason?

Uber_Ubers.jpg

I'll stop posting this now, it's still at the 'I wonder how many people like it, I hope they look and find it funny' stage lol.

44 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Also guys, I wouldn't expect Uber Jason so please don't get your hopes up on that. It's extremely unlikely that he's going to ever be seen in the game as stated by Wes before so keep that in mind. It'd be a super cool surprise if somehow they'd figured it out, but it's very unlikely.

So what you're saying is you went to the Salt Mines with your Uber Uber Jason in order to rub some salt in our wounds? 

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

So what you're saying is you went to the Salt Mines with your Uber Uber Jason in order to rub some salt in our wounds? 

Well, what actually happened is I called for an Uber and an Uber Uber Jason turned up, in an Uber Uber. On the way to the Salt Mines, Uber Uber Jason crashed into another Uber Uber and then proceeded to get quite aggressive. The other Uber Uber drove off with a dinged front end, and the Uber I was in with Uber Uber Jason went to the Virtual Cabin instead. So myself and Uber Uber Jason hung out with Uber Jason.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

Well, what actually happened is I called for an Uber and an Uber Uber Jason turned up, in an Uber Uber. On the way to the Salt Mines, Uber Uber Jason crashed into another Uber Uber and then proceeded to get quite aggressive. The other Uber Uber drove off with a dinged front end, and the Uber I was in with Uber Uber Jason went to the Virtual Cabin instead. So myself and Uber Uber Jason hung out with Uber Jason.

I believe this. When will his patch come out? Wouldn't be new content right?  😀

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I need to know why there isn't a mantel in the virtual cabin to display the Sacred Branch. 

• Haha 1

look atqe

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Who wants to bet a final content update will be coming? My guess is we might see some scantily clad PJs possibly delivered with an Uber. If they were ever gonna release any more content they have been holding back, now is the time. Will it quell the rebellion? Doubtful, but it might at least quiet it a bit. I honestly don't expect much if anything, but this seems like the last opportunity to unlock any content that was already in the build before the content deadline. So, here's to hoping. 

I am hoping for this the most!

@Kodiak You and I have made a new meme for this forum!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

I need to know why there isn't a mantel in the virtual cabin to display the Sacred Branch. 

Thinks that make you go hmmmmmmm...

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thinks that make you go hmmmmmmm...

Yes. We're getting to the real heart of the matter here. 

I think that the dudes at Gun will be at that Mad Monster Party thing this weekend. Double XP could be a thing but who knows.

Dedicated servers will be coming for console on July 13th(sarcasm). I hope that we can at least get a release date for dedicated servers on Friday. But we will probably only get a increased tape drop and double XP. Nothing more than that.

It would be nice if they would release a hotfix for the PC party bug. It's only for PC and they don't need to go through the BS certification. This way I could at least play with other friends. I haven't touched online play since this bug was introduced a month ago. Otherwise I couldn't care less what they do for the 13th.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Uber Jason Voorhees, will be released. 

Sure, and I’m Queen Berhenziah. Now tell me another one.

(I kid I kid. I’m not expecting much tbh).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

Sure, and I’m Queen Berhenziah. Now tell me another one.

(I kid I kid. I’m not expecting much tbh).

LOL, who is Queen Berhenzigh? But seriously though. I personally think, Uber, could be released, but hey, that’s just my own little delusion. 

next to the bugs emotes and clothing dlc are the worst thing about this game. if they wanna add clothing to the game then they should come attached with positive and negative attributes just like the perks. for example u wanna rock chad in  his speedo. fine. +5% sprint increase(lighter due to less clothes) but you lose one item slot(where's he goin to put it all anyway???). sorry @The Tommy i had to use chad as my example

13 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

LOL, who is Queen Berhenzigh? But seriously though. I personally think, Uber, could be released, but hey, that’s just my own little delusion. 

That’s a Skyrim reference. I applaud you for having more faith than me it just seems far off the mark at this point.

• Like 1

well,i'm working a long,daytime shift on Friday The 13th,so i may play the game in the morning before work,but once i get back to my apartment,i'm making dinner for myself,then probably watch a Friday The 13th movie and go to bed for the night.That will be good enough for me.I'm not expecting much from the game.I wish things would happen,but i already know it never will after how Gun has already said they've given up on the game,as far as new characters,levels,etc....I'm surprised the game is even coming out in Japan,considering there's no more new stuff coming out.It is what it is,i guess.

I'm 4/4 so far spawning in as random counselor with a improperly skinned Jason and several counselors loading only as spectators.

Prediction - 5th match will be fucked

3 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

next to the bugs emotes and clothing dlc are the worst thing about this game. if they wanna add clothing to the game then they should come attached with positive and negative attributes just like the perks. for example u wanna rock chad in  his speedo. fine. +5% sprint increase(lighter due to less clothes) but you lose one item slot(where's he goin to put it all anyway???). sorry @The Tommy i had to use chad as my example

Clothing attributes would be interesting. And The Chad is a perfect example. Nothing wrong with talking about the greatest counselor in the game. :chadwut: :chadjunk:

• Like 1