Sign in to follow this  

Everyone we should at least be happy that we still by patches I mean come on gun media is doing the best they can to make us happy let's make them happy by not saying where's jason x where's grendal map ok

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, JasonSlasher said:

Everyone we should at least be happy that we still by patches I mean come on gun media is doing the best they can to make us happy let's make them happy by not saying where's jason x where's grendal map ok

This gets my derp thread gold medal of the day. 

By all means, be happy if you'd like to. If others don't feel they got their money out of the game or feel cheated by any number of scandals, don't expect them to not be unhappy. Your post reminds me of that preschool child who is hopelessly unaware of the real world who pulls a "be happy, because." sort of Pollyanna line.

The naivete' of your post is off the charts. 

• Like 3

we should be happy that game is support a year after launch? are you kidding?

Sorry but a newbie account, who is breaking the rules, coming in and telling people to happy is a joke.

Yeah. Makes sense. If I bought a new car and the wheels kept falling off, I should just be happy that the dealer keeps putting them back on and trying to make sure they don’t fall off again. But they will. Happy day!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 2moar said:

we should be happy that game is support a year after launch? are you kidding?

Sorry but a newbie account, who is breaking the rules, coming in and telling people to happy is a joke.

@JasonSlasher Welcome to the forums. As you can see a lot of people have a lot of bitterness toward the developers relating to this game. Don't let it get to you. A lot of people on these forums are happy. I am very happy with the experiences I had with this game and the people I met. I am the type of person who doesn't like to focus on the negatives with this game, and see more of the positive. I personally don't lose sight at the fact that this is just a video game. The moment it's no longer fun, I will stop playing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@JasonSlasher my advice is to have fun with the game all you want. For the most part I ignore people on the forums due to the sheer amount of vitriol and hyperbole in their posts. I am not sure which platform you are on, but joining a group can make finding fun people to play with much easier. There are a few Facebook groups you can join as well which will help you meet new/fun people to play with. 

I am still happy because I met some great people and continue to play this game with them and a few other games as well. The "loss" of one map and one Jason isn't an issue to me, but as you will no doubt see on here... it is a big issue to some. 

Good luck... and have fun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

@JasonSlasher Welcome to the forums. As you can see a lot of people have a lot of bitterness toward the developers relating to this game. Don't let it get to you. A lot of people on these forums are happy. I am very happy with the experiences I had with this game and the people I met. I am the type of person who doesn't like to focus on the negatives with this game, and see more of the positive. I personally don't lose sight at the fact that this is just a video game. The moment it's no longer fun, I will stop playing.

Great post! I feel the exact same way.

There's a few things with the game that i am unhappy about,but honestly,if it ruined the day that much for me,i wouldn't be playing it anymore.I'm still happy playing the offline mode,so that's fine for me.Yes,i wish things have gone better,but no one's forcing me to play the game either.I'm choosing to play the game,despite it's flaws.

• Like 1

I would be happy if they would fix the game. There are too many glaring issues that have been going on for months that haven't been fixed dispite many players sending in plenty of good feedback. I don't even give a damm if we got anymore content. I just want Ilfonic to fix the main issues so I can play the game again without wanting to smash my console.

47 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I would be happy if they would fix the game. There are too many glaring issues that have been going on for months that haven't been fixed dispite many players sending in plenty of good feedback. I don't even give a damm if we got anymore content. I just want Ilfonic to fix the main issues so I can play the game again without wanting to smash my console.

I agree! No new content at all...it’s not the best news. I didn’t want that to happen,  just like everyone else. I hope they fix the game...every update introduces a new problem...ever since launch. 🙄 I do hope that dedicated servers happen for console players. I miss playing online. 

3 hours ago, Jasix said:

I am still happy because I met some great people and continue to play this game with them and a few other games as well. The "loss" of one map and one Jason isn't an issue to me, but as you will no doubt see on here... it is a big issue to some. 

Good luck... and have fun. 

You haven't let me kill you in a while i think a killing is long overdue for you Jasix

At the end of the day I more then got my money out of this game, so I'm perfectly happy with that. I think most of the people with a negative outlook on the game are just very disappointed in how things have turned out. Hell I feel I got my moneys worth and am still very disappointed. There was so much potential that was never met. From Illfonics struggle to make a smooth bug free game to the end of content after a year it's hard to see how anybody would not be disappointed. 

Where is Uber? I know I used the app to call him in Crystal Lake somewhere.

I am not sure whether or not to believe the theories going on about Gun that people are saying or not.

4 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Your Uber has been cancelled, please try rebooking. 

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

It is my birthday today. I'm pretty happy!

Happy birthday!

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Your Uber has been cancelled, please try rebooking. 

Uber_Ubers.jpg

I couldn't resist :) Had to slap this together. Granted it may not be quite as funny as the 'Far Farquaad' one or the 'Black Jack Black playing Blackjack' one, but hopefully it'll get a laugh out of a few people lol.

(Yes, I made this)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4