Sign in to follow this  

I have been seeing a few of These and thought it would be cool to see if anyone else got some pics of Jason glitches. Welcome Tyrant Jason!!

8259C857-A8F2-4E1A-99F9-8384CAE2842D.jpeg

Holy shit! That eye is creepy!

foPLEAB.jpg

Man , my life would be complete if I could Play as this dude.

I only have been other Retro-Jasons (Retro-Part VII and Retro-Part VIII) , if somebody wants to see the Videos (me playing as them) , let me know and I will post them. I have encountered two or three other Jasons who had a fucked up Skin but I didn´t Play as them.

22 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I have been seeing a few of These and thought it would be cool to see if anyone else got some pics of Jason glitches. Welcome Tyrant Jason!!

I just saw this Sunday night. funny enough it was after spectator mode glitch. match ended right away as no one joined the game. Saw this walking and was like wtf! lol

2 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Oh, GEEZ...that's horrifying. Looks like the Umbrella Corporation has been dumping the T-Virus into Crystal Lake again!