Please fix the issue where groups have a nearly impossible time joining a lobby together, or joining their friends in one. THAT is a game breaking bug in my opinion.

• Like 1

Yeah. My Workaround is going into a Lobby and invite them then in there. Don´t Even try it with a Group. It is annoying as fuck but if you think it is gamebreaking , then you are wrong. THIS is gamebreaking :

Here a Little more in-Depth :

23 hours ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

Please fix the issue where groups have a nearly impossible time joining a lobby together, or joining their friends in one. THAT is a game breaking bug in my opinion.

Indeed... worst bug yet. The best part about this game is playing with friends... now it is incredibly difficult to do that.

@The Wolf with that Toast The workaround that you stated helps... I have been doing that since this bug first infected Crystal Lake. But try and find a lobby with room for more than one or two friends... that takes patience. Most of my friends do not have patience on that level. Even with a low player base on PC, I still have a hard time finding a lobby with room enough to get two friends in before another random butts his way in first. Trying to play with more than two friends in this way is incredibly frustrating, particularly when you finish a match and everyone is booted back to menu to try again.

@Alien_Number_Six I have not run into the interaction bug in a while, but that one is pretty frustrating too. I hope this bug is exterminated soon as well.

10 hours ago, Ahab said:

Indeed... worst bug yet. The best part about this game is playing with friends... now it is incredibly difficult to do that.

@The Wolf with that Toast The workaround that you stated helps... I have been doing that since this bug first infected Crystal Lake. But try and find a lobby with room for more than one or two friends... that takes patience. Most of my friends do not have patience on that level. Even with a low player base on PC, I still have a hard time finding a lobby with room enough to get two friends in before another random butts his way in first. Trying to play with more than two friends in this way is incredibly frustrating, particularly when you finish a match and everyone is booted back to menu to try again.

Well , it only takes 12/13 minutes max until I find one but we don´t really have a Problem with it.

12 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I would like the interaction lock to go away. 

I don´t really know what it is but if I sometimes block as Jason I sometimes can´t do anything after that. But it goes away as soon as I press R1 again.

It´s horrible though , when you could have just grabbed the most dangerous counselor in that Moment...………...

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , it only takes 12/13 minutes max until I find one but we don´t really have a Problem with it.

I don't have a problem with patience to get into a game with friends... The problem is, most of my friend lack the patience. If they cannot get into a game right away, to them it is not worth playing. A great many of my friends have not even gone into the game that I have seen since this group kick bug started. Before that, I often had a full lobby of friends with more people wanting in or sending invites for me to come into their groups.... Sadly, it is now rare that I have more than two friends in the game at any one time, and I have made A LOT of friends in this game.
   This bug has greatly cut down the amount of time I spend in the game as well. It is not as much fun playing alone with randoms… but I still find new friends when I play with randoms… whether I have a friend or two with me or not.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

I don't have a problem with patience to get into a game with friends... The problem is, most of my friend lack the patience. If they cannot get into a game right away, to them it is not worth playing. A great many of my friends have not even gone into the game that I have seen since this group kick bug started. Before that, I often had a full lobby of friends with more people wanting in or sending invites for me to come into their groups.... Sadly, it is now rare that I have more than two friends in the game at any one time, and I have made A LOT of friends in this game.
   This bug has greatly cut down the amount of time I spend in the game as well. It is not as much fun playing alone with randoms… but I still find new friends when I play with randoms… whether I have a friend or two with me or not.

Woah…...It´s worse than I thought it was.

I still love playing with randoms though. 

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Woah…...It´s worse than I thought it was.

I still love playing with randoms though. 

There are still a lot of good people out there. But there are also a lot of toxic assholes as well. The more friends you play with, the less chance of toxic people getting into a match with you. It is still just a lot more fun playing with people that you already know that you like to play the game with... Even if they are excellent players and you have a hell of a time not losing your mask and dying... Or they are just so good that you rarely get 8 of 8 against them. Its better to practice against amazing players over players that can barely understand how to play effectively. It keeps your skills sharp on both sides of play.
   The group bug has cut my hours in the game for sure, but I still jump into quick play by myself sometimes... Although sometimes it feels like I need to take a shower afterwards.

Just now, Ahab said:

There are still a lot of good people out there. But there are also a lot of toxic assholes as well. The more friends you play with, the less chance of toxic people getting into a match with you. It is still just a lot more fun playing with people that you already know that you like to play the game with... Even if they are excellent players and you have a hell of a time not losing your mask and dying... Or they are just so good that you rarely get 8 of 8 against them. Its better to practice against amazing players over players that can barely understand how to play effectively. It keeps your skills sharp on both sides of play.
   The group bug has cut my hours in the game for sure, but I still jump into quick play by myself sometimes... Although sometimes it feels like I need to take a shower afterwards.

Yeah , I never really had a friend , so that´s probably why I have low Standards in that regard and can Play with anyone.

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I never really had a friend , so that´s probably why I have low Standards in that regard and can Play with anyone.

Now you do... but the ping between us might get out of control at times.

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

Now you do... but the ping between us might get out of control at times.

Yeah. I already have some but the more , the merrier!