zachlbbh

What’s the future for this game?

okay so like please don’t get salty w/ me because I’m new to this fan base stuff. But I’ve read a few articles on what’s been going on with the whole lawsuit and what not. And the no more content, but I’m just curious that once the lawsuit is finished if then there might be more content and if not why. 

wes said about a month ago that no matter the outcome of the lawsuit there will be no more new content. said that they couldnt just sit and wait around for a outcome.

1 hour ago, sfosterjr said:

wes said about a month ago that no matter the outcome of the lawsuit there will be no more new content. said that they couldnt just sit and wait around for a outcome.

Aww! Well that sucks. What do you think will happen in like the next three years. It would be pretty dope if this was like mortal combat and they just keep refreshing it ? or injustice where they literally make the same game and call it new.

I just love this type of game play and I don’t want to see it end. How the game did quick play is just amazing! But maybe once the Halloween movie comes out and if it does well we would be seeing something like this but with the Michael Myers character.

well the only thing they got comin is bug  fixes and hopefully dedicated servers for console.

57 minutes ago, zachlbbh said:

I just love this type of game play and I don’t want to see it end. How the game did quick play is just amazing! But maybe once the Halloween movie comes out and if it does well we would be seeing something like this but with the Michael Myers character.

im more of f13 fan so hopefully this game stays alive even though we're not getting new content. freddy and michael are on the game dead by daylight but in my opinion  that  game is not as good as this one can be

57 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

well the only thing they got comin is bug  fixes and hopefully dedicated servers for console.

Would love to see those bug fixes and all but in a few years people would be over it. It’s just the curse of games I guess.

55 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

im more of f13 fan so hopefully this game stays alive even though we're not getting new content. freddy and michael are on the game dead by daylight but in my opinion  that  game is not as good as this one can be

Haha dead by daylight looks like trash sorry. I can’t do those graphics.

9 minutes ago, zachlbbh said:

oh i agree totally. that an the fact the "killers" arent really the killers

22 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

oh i agree totally. that an the fact the "killers" arent really the killers

Yea ?

No multi posting please guys. Had to merge posts off both of you.

Also, if you haven't made an introduction thread before, please head over and make one. It's one of the rules :)

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Also, if you haven't made an introduction thread before, please head over and make one. It's one of the rules :)

ok sorry. been goin back and forth between my phone and work computer. 

8 hours ago, zachlbbh said:

Aww! Well that sucks. What do you think will happen in like the next three years. It would be pretty dope if this was like mortal Combat (You dare Breaking the K rule of Mortal Kombat?) and they just keep refreshing it ? or injustice where they literally make the same game and call it new.

I just love this type of game play and I don’t want to see it end. Nobody wants that. Nobody.

8 hours ago, zachlbbh said:

8 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

oh i agree totally. that an the fact the "killers" arent really the Killers

Have you ever seen the…..''kills''? They look fucking terrible.  And then add the fact that the Killers are at a huge disadvantage and Freddy is the worst of them? You are better throwing your cash out of the window than buying Freddy. They do horrible Things to the Killers , that´s why I can´t convince myself to buy that game.

Meh. With f13 in this state, I prefer dbd. Graphics and "kills" are worse, but no bugs and a far superier progression system make it a better game in my opinion.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Have you ever seen the…..''kills''? They look fucking terrible.  And then add the fact that the Killers are at a huge disadvantage and Freddy is the worst of them? You are better throwing your cash out of the window than buying Freddy. They do horrible Things to the Killers , that´s why I can´t convince myself to buy that game.

Freddy is not your conventional stalker, so I personally thought that his presence in dbd would not do him justice. I think he’d work better in a mine craft type games where users create levels revolving around peoples fears.

10 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Wha? Sorry I’m new to forums and have no idea how to do it. I think of it as Twitter ?

4 hours ago, malloymk said:

Meh. With f13 in this state, I prefer dbd. Graphics and "kills" are worse, but no bugs and a far superier progression system make it a better game in my opinion.

id rather play f13 in its broken state than watch other iconic killers get treated like "servants"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

id rather play f13 in its broken state than watch other iconic killers get treated like "servants"

Amen brother!

ok lets say that after lawsuit is settled and a big time developer buys the rights to the game does this forum then in turn belong to them or would it still belong to gun? was wondering that way new team could see alot of the fans ideas and thoughts on this franchise?

You never know. Duke Nukem Forever eventually came out.

20 hours ago, malloymk said:

The no bugs thing isn't true. I had a game the other night where my survivor was completely broken. All I coukd do was crouch. They are far less though. I also like that there's actual stealth involved. 

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

The no bugs thing isn't true. I had a game the other night where my survivor was completely broken. All I coukd do was crouch. They are far less though. I also like that there's actual stealth involved. 

I have played probably 100 matches since I've bought the game and have not had a bug yet.

I would eat my hat if I played 100 games of f13 at any stretch and not encountered a single bug during that time.

3 hours ago, malloymk said:

I have played probably 100 matches since I've bought the game and have not had a bug yet.

I would eat my hat if I played 100 games of f13 at any stretch and not encountered a single bug during that time.

That was the first one I've encountered. I'm not saying the two are even close to the same level of buggy. They're not.  I'm just saying DbD isn't completely bug free.

I say just throw in Uber Jason and the Grendal Map, finish up this content for the game, keep working on it as an alternate version.  Polish up all the bugs and when the lawsuit is over release it to us as an update.  Also the collectibles.  

The lawsuit will be over eventually and this is content we all deserve to see.   If this game is the labor of love the devs say it is then they would add this extra content for a post lawsuit release.  Finish it now and relase it later.  Working on programming errors and bugs isn't going cost anymore money to do it later than it will now, just put in the content we paid for and relase it later since you won't so it now.   This makes sense to do this for us.

• Thanks 1