MrCaffeine

F13 The Game Panel at Mad Monster Party

17 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

If you are at Mad Monster, stop by the London 1888 booth and pick this bitch up. 

8A3C8491-B7CA-488D-A312-EAF7835DD90B.jpeg

How are they able to sell this? Was this made before the deadline? Also, I thought this ihere was some sort of problem with making Savini Jason merch, which is why NECA wasn't able to make a figure of him.

Regardless, I need this shirt in my life.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

How are they able to sell this? Was this made before the deadline? Also, I thought this ihere was some sort of problem with making Savini Jason merch, which is why NECA wasn't able to make a figure of him.

The design was finished and approved before the cutoff date. 

I like the shirt, but I like Tommy too much to walk around with a shirt of a pitchfork stuck through his head lol.

28 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I like the shirt, but I like Tommy too much to walk around with a shirt of a pitchfork stuck through his head lol.

I was never a fan of this version of Tommy. So I’ll gladly walk around with it on. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

How is this shirt not being shut down for being unauthorized like other F13 game shirts in the past?

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

How is this shirt not being shut down for being unauthorized like other F13 game shirts in the past?

Because it's not unauthorized.

2 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Because it's not unauthorized.

Explain in more detail please. I thought Gun and others could not sell or give away merchandise related to the game due to WB owning the merch rights.

4 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Explain in more detail please. I thought Gun and others could not sell or give away merchandise related to the game due to WB owning the merch rights.

Without seeing the actual paperwork, my guess is Gun/Illfonic are allowed to market/sell merchandise based on the game itself (such as Savini Jason and their interpretation of TJ).  If it's like most licensing agreements, Horror, Inc probably has to approve the design, and if it was approved prior to whatever triggered the "No Mas" incident, they're in the clear to sell the shirt.

9 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

This isn't Gun selling it. As @The Milwauking Dead explained...

4 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

The design was finished and approved before the cutoff date.  

52 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

It was authorized and approved before the cutoff date. It’s official. It’s not Gun. It’s London 1888. All their shit is badass. If you’re at Mad Monster, check out their booth. 

2 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

It was authorized and approved before the cutoff date. It’s official. It’s not Gun. It’s London 1888. All their shit is badass. If you’re at Mad Monster, check out their booth. 

I just ordered one off their website. Thanks for the heads up on this! 

Cavity Colors and Terrorthreads are also doing limited time J8 shirts. Pretty cool designs. 

Sorry for being off topic. Hope everyone is having a kick ass time at Mad Monster Party. Wish I was there.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I just ordered one off their website. Thanks for the heads up on this! 

Cavity Colors and Terrorthreads are also doing limited time J8 shirts. Pretty cool designs. 

Sorry for being off topic. Hope everyone is having a kick ass time at Mad Monster Party. Wish I was there.

I’m ordering one of each. That baseball tee looks awesome. 

7 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I was never a fan of this version of Tommy. So I’ll gladly walk around with it on. Lol

Me neither.  I know a lot of people will think I'm an idiot, but Part 6 is among the weakest in the series in my book.

But I suppose I can see why they wouldn't have Jason putting a spear through a young Corey Feldman's head.

2 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Me neither.  I know a lot of people will think I'm an idiot, but Part 6 is among the weakest in the series in my book.

But I suppose I can see why they wouldn't have Jason putting a spear through a young Corey Feldman's head.

You liked John Shepherd more?

11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

You liked John Shepherd more?

I did. But I might be biased, because it was the first F13 movie I ever saw as a child. So it’s special to me. But I also loved the “crazy” aspect of him. And really wish they would have continued with that part of his story in part 6. How he ended part 5 as “Jason”. 

As promised, here is the picture* of Savini Jason(and myself).

https://imgur.com/a/ktpF31h

It looked really cool in real life, poor Kane could barely see or move in the costume.  In the photo op area they recreated Jason's shack - complete with a canoe outside, with tons of props inside and laying around - Not green screen.  Even had the game lobby music playing in the background.

*Sorry for potato quality - it's a picture of the glossy picture they provide.

33 minutes ago, MrCaffeine said:

As promised, here is the picture* of Savini Jason(and myself).

https://imgur.com/a/ktpF31h

It looked really cool in real life, poor Kane could barely see or move in the costume.  In the photo op area they recreated Jason's shack - complete with a canoe outside, with tons of props inside and laying around - Not green screen.  Even had the game lobby music playing in the background.

*Sorry for potato quality - it's a picture of the glossy picture they provide.

That is badass! Did you get a good look at the pitchfork? If so, how'd it look?

31 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

That is badass! Did you get a good look at the pitchfork? If so, how'd it look?

Didn't get a good long look at it unfortunately, we were in and out in 30-45seconds.