MrCaffeine

F13 The Game Panel at Mad Monster Party

22 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I'm worried the art book will be delayed because now they have to remove art based on content that won't make the game. I hope they include everything they have

I wouldn't worry about that. If the content was created before the lawsuit it should be fine to include in the book.

24 minutes ago, NightofthePodcast said:

I wouldn't worry about that. If the content was created before the lawsuit it should be fine to include in the book.

My concern doesn't stem from the lawsuit. It's more about them not wanting to include art that didn't make it in the game. 

40 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

not wanting to include art that didn't make it in the game

Got ya. Yeah, that makes sense. I can see that happening. Here's to hoping that's not the case.

• Like 1

Most art books out there for movies generally include unused designs and whatnot. I wouldn't worry about them removing anything. 

7 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

They're not coming back here again.

shifty was on earlier soooo

If I was going tomorrow night, I'd do live updates. Unfortunately I only have Sunday tickets.

Neither Wes or I are at Mad Monster. I do not know for sure if the panel will be streamed, but I don’t believe it will be. 

18 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

If you find anything out about these items, please share. I've been wondering about these as well.

I will share any concrete information that I learn.  I want to avoid anything that is speculative or conjecture - there's been enough drama and vitriol lately. 

My goals this weekend are:

1)Have fun/Enjoy the 13th

2)Savini Picture with Kane

3)Learn more about Art Book/Soundtrack

4)Enjoy the F13 Game panel, hopefully it'll be enlightening, I really want to see cut game content and other things that may never see the light of day.  They spent a lot of work on the game for it to disappear into the ether.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I think Gun doing a panel at this point would be suicide for them. There’s nothing positive that can come from it.... UNLESS.... they plan on a REALLY big surprise this Friday. 

They've repeatedly done panels while the game was in shambles. No reason to stop now. I expect more bragging about how successful the Kickstarter funding was.

13 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Neither Wes or I are at Mad Monster. I do not know for sure if the panel will be streamed, but I don’t believe it will be. 

Are you neither "Mad" nor "Monster"?  It was my understanding that attendees must qualify as one or the other. 

17 hours ago, MrCaffeine said:

3)Learn more about Art Book/Soundtrack

Wes posted this on twitter:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, makred78 said:

Wes posted this on twitter:

Thanks for posting I have been very curious about when and what these books would look like... very classy love the gloss logo.

you should read the amount of stupid that is going on in that Twitter post right now.

19 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

big surprise, Wes isn't going to be there. I dont blame him, that panel could get ugly quick. Easier just to avoid that headache.

I will be at Mad Monster. Will also be attending the panel. Look forward to seeing everyone there. 

Happy Friday the 13th!

@damnenchiladas

Enjoy the panel...if you don’t mind see if you can hook us up with some behind the scenes info.....

the dedicated servers..

client side saves.

when we might see the new patch/bug fixes?

and any of those burning questions from the community from your out of context quote thread.... that everyone has been arms up in the air upset about...

Well, I was lucky to get a question and asked about unreleased content and got a rather vague response (either that or it was the beer I had:P).  I will post some pics shortly once I censor myself out.

38 minutes ago, MrCaffeine said:

Well, I was lucky to get a question and asked about unreleased content and got a rather vague response (either that or it was the beer I had:P).  I will post some pics shortly once I censor myself out.

Looking forward to it.  How big was the turn out for the panel?

@Dolemite

On 7/11/2018 at 12:47 PM, Dolemite said:

Oh, I don't know...it still looks pretty damn cool, even when well-lit. Especially since it appears they went for complete near-total film accuracy as opposed to half-assing it with some cheap Halloween costume or something.  ;)

I would like to know everything! So please, share the know-how when you have a sec to type it all out!

Oh, I assumed he'd be in his civilian duds at the table, I just wanted to be sure he was actually going to be at a table at all.

I met him one a few years back at a con I went to with an ex of mine. Kane was making a point to strangle all the guys for their pics with him but he wouldn't strangle the girls by default. However, my ex told him to choke her, which he did...but only very lightly. Next it was my turn, and Kane was like, "I'm not gonna be so gentle with you" and proceeded to squeeze my fucking throat to the point that I could still feel it 30 minutes later. Which, of course, was fucking awesome, lol.

It was very cool!

Instead of consistently hijacking this thread (especially with a wall of text), I started a new topic here: Part 7 costume according to my so-so recollection.

He's usually at a table, check the con schedule to be 100% sure.

Yup, he put his arm on my wife's shoulder like a gentle prom date, but manhandled me!  Good times!

• Like 1

For the record, I suck at photos and was pretty burned out after a 2 hr drive + 10 hour day of work and I'm too lazy to edit myself out.  Feel free to ignore my ugly mug.  I had a lot of fun though!  https://imgur.com/a/y3UJ7je

5 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Looking forward to it.  How big was the turn out for the panel?

I didn't count, but it the room was maybe 60-70% full, ~100ish ppl.  There was Thom Matthews, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Larry Zerner.

For the record, Vasquez(Jeanette Goldstein) is the best.

3 minutes ago, MrCaffeine said:

For the record, I suck at photos and was pretty burned out after a 2 hr drive + 10 hour day of work and I'm too lazy to edit myself out.  Feel free to ignore my ugly mug.  I had a lot of fun though!  https://imgur.com/a/y3UJ7je

I didn't count, but it the room was maybe 60-70% full, ~100ish ppl.  There was Thom Matthews, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Larry Zerner.

For the record, Vasquez(Jeanette Goldstein) is the best.

Looks like it was great fun :) As for 'ignore my ugly mug', I just see a normal dude. 

Has Tom or Kane whacked out the Savini Jason costume yet? I'm dying to see it.

Just now, Kodiak said:

Has Tom or Kane whacked out the Savini Jason costume yet? I'm dying to see it.

The photo op with Savini is today!  Can't wait.  I wouldn't expect anyone to be dressed up - it's like 110 outside...  The poor F13 cosplay girls were complaining about the heat.  It's a dry heat!