Sign in to follow this  
Evil

Hey guys.

I'm packing it In for real this time. Can a mod please ban me? If my account is active I'll just be too tempted to come back.

Yeah sorry not thinking straight right now I'm just hurting

I'm getting sick of these "I'm leaving the forum" posts. If the simple act of posting posting has become such unbearable agony and you want to leave, then just leave. Stop with the attention whoring.

I am bummed that @BrokenFattHardy flew the coop, however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I'm getting sick of these "I'm leaving the forum" posts. If the simple act of posting posting has become such unbearable agony and you want to leave, then just leave. Stop with the attention whoring.

Pretty soon, that's all we'll see posted are hello and goodbye posts.

15 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I don't understand why you think it's a bad thing to continue talking to the forum. There are some good people here.

You're right about that. I've met some pretty cool people here.

40 minutes ago, Evil said:

I'm packing it In for real this time. Can a mod please ban me? If my account is active I'll just be too tempted to come back.

Best wishes in all you do in life. I've read your posts as of late, and for a person with the name "Evil", you were anything but.

12 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I gotta agree.  People are acting like they're retiring like a HoF athlete.  Its a stupid fucking forum, jesus.  Anyway OP be smart, change your password to something random and then copy and paste it.  

PS I like that Alkavian guy.  He seemed like he was pretty smart and factual.  Everyone else I could not care less about.

• Like 1

Uhh, I don't think we ban users for asking. You can ask an admin to delete your account if you want. Can't say if they will though.

You sure you want to though? Maybe just take a bit of time to yourself and leave all this here for a bit. It'll seem less heavy when you come back.

26 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Exactly.  It's like people are fishing for "please don't go" comments.  If people aren't satisfied with a forum to this extent, just leave without saying anything.  Then you won't look like a liar when you come back, which they almost always do.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

Exactly.  It's like people are fishing for "please don't go" comments.  If people aren't satisfied with a forum to this extent, just leave without saying anything.  Then you won't look like a liar when you come back, which they almost always do.

Some people just want to say goodbye. There are/were a lot of cool forum members. I get what you're saying, but it's more than "I'm sick of this bullshit/give me attention" (in some cases).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, He's Killing Me said:

Or... Me and the others who have left, maybe just wanted to say goodbye...

I don't care about the attention(never did), I just wanted to say bye...

So yeah... Bye again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

whats the point of this? let people say goodbye, they want the people they connected with to know they are gone, and its easier to make a topic, rather than pm everyone, they might have even connected with people who just liked their post. Get off you high horses and let people say their goodbyes in peace already.

It's pretty freaking simple, dont like the post, dont like seeing, dont look at them, there is already enough negativity floating around, why you gotta shit on people leaving, what good does that do? if you want to talk about attention whoring, look in the mirror since you feel the need to come and post in a topic you are sick of seeing.

• Like 3

I hate to see everyone leave. Thus far, I've took it more as a throwing in the towel because they're fed up over xyz than I cry for attention. I'm just curious to see who stays. I really enjoyed getting into discussions and debates on my religious study thread and I've played quite a few fun games with many of you on PS4. I would hate to see that end.