Dr Zaius 007

Curious is the game still fun for you?

I still love this game and play whenever possible but admit I was getting extremely frustrated with the last couple of patches and all of the bugs they brought. However, I feel after the 7/3 patch things have gotten a lot better. QP has been surprisingly satisfying for me and as @cruehitman mentioned one of my base groups has started to play more frequently again and that’s always a great time! 

I still find the enjoy game fun, the bugs from the latest patches are rough - but when it works(which is most of the time for me) I enjoy it.  Play on PC mostly QP, matches are taking longer to find, but still able to get a full lobby within ~5 minutes.

i love playing!! it kinda seems the gameplay is drastically different from platform to platform and even time of day. im on ps4 though ive experienced my share of bugs it hasnt been as bad as expressed on here by some so it might a platform thing. plus i got a great group of friends from this game that every time we play we have a great no matter what happens in game.