Dr Zaius 007

Curious is the game still fun for you?

I not been here since the beginning like a lot of you. I heard about the game and bought an Xbox back in December. I hit 113 level finally last night. What a grind feels like I was in the 90's forever. But my question I'm curious if you still find the game fun? Seems several long-time members here have moved on. Seems like most topics started are negative. But don't get me wrong you have every right to be upset and negative. There still issues galore with the game. Which i have faith will all be fixed one day. In a little over 6 months, I met some cool people on Xbox because of this game. I also ran across trolls, host quitters and Jason quitters. Though frustrated at times when everything is going well the game is so much fun. Also, there is still lots of good people playing. Had a person back up last night and let me get on the boat. The same night had a person run over me with the car. Yes, which is annoying. But through all of that, the game is fun and I continue to meet cool people. I have not gamed in probably 7 or 8 years. This game and it brought me back. For that, I owe it a big thank you. If anyone happens to ever want to play on xbox feel free to add my gamertag it's the same as my name here.

I’ve been playing since day one religiously and the game is as fun as it was a year ago! My only feeling lost is the first few frightening matches but that’s natural but miss that feeling!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Well , I bought the game on PC again on June 24th and I am already Level 50 , so it´s Pretty obvious that I love it. I bought the game (I think) first in October and I loved it. I am a big gamer and I played since I was extremely Young. I never liked Online games where you fight against each other but this game , it fascinitated me so much , that it became my 3rd favorite game of all time , got me into Horror movies which I love and made my Life much easier.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Weird , both times I wrote bough instead of bought.
  • Like 2

Yes it’s still fun. Issues aside, we have a group on PS4 that have played a lot together and they are great to have fun with! We don’t play as often as we used to, but will try to play when we can together! @BradleyMaverick Is one of them, long with Gonchar, Twisted, Izzi, Cry, Dry, Lookin, etc. Others like Crenshaw, Ungoliant, Unreign, Canary, and a few others are also fun to play with, but we don’t see them quite as often. In the end, i have so much fun with it still due to the people i play with. We laugh and joke throughout, and it’s always entertaining! Met a lot of cool people and so i still enjoy going back to play. Played several hours this past Saturday evening, and plan on more this Friday of course! So issues aside, yes I still have a great time!

• Like 2

Hell yeah I have a blast everytime I play. It's one of the greatest games I've ever played. I don't mind the bugs because I still have fun and it's still playable for me.

Yep, it's still great fun to play. There always comes a time where I think "I fancy being someone super powerful so I can whoop some ass and make people shit some bricks" and I think "ah, sounds like F13". Then I go and play it and have some fun scaring the last few counsellors left alive with sneaky stalk tactics.

I still love to play with group members/friends. Unfortunately life has kept me super busy and I have not got to play half as much as I would like. 

And also , I now love Jason because of the game. I think he is such an awesome character. I can´t even stop playing him in MKX. Not even my Long time main Sub-Zero can´t stop my love for Jason.

I still have a lot of fun playing this game and a lot of it has to do with the friends I’ve made on the game. I’ve been here since Kickstarter and in the last 6 months I finally started accepting people as friends and using my mic. I must say that that last 6 months has been the most enjoyable because of the people. Now I don’t care about the quitters and babies I just laugh at them and have fun with my new friends. This is why people get so emotional about this game. 

• Like 1

Private matches last year on PS4 were a blast. Then people kind of dropped off and I just played with bots because I couldn't stand the host/Jason quitting and trolls in quick play. Then the last patch with the awful Jason grab ruined single player for me.

3 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I still have a lot of fun playing this game and a lot of it has to do with the friends I’ve made on the game. I’ve been here since Kickstarter and in the last 6 months I finally started accepting people as friends and using my mic. I must say that that last 6 months has been the most enjoyable because of the people. Now I don’t care about the quitters and babies I just laugh at them and have fun with my new friends. This is why people get so emotional about this game. 

I started using a mic since the end of the last month and I still have as much fun. But I found three other guys with Wolf in their Name , we all speak German (if there is one English Person we still include him) and we became Friends now.

Then the last patch with the awful Jason grab ruined single player for me. 

…..Erm….do bots troll you now or what?

I still love the game. Despite its many issues and the cancellation of content that hasn't stopped me from enjoying the base game.

Still love it, still play. Not as much, but I'm on most Friday and Saturdays.

I've pretty much moved on to DBD. This game was a blast, but the engine "upgrade" and subsequent hot "fixes" really have made the game less enjoyable. I've played maybe three matches in the last two weeks and I was pretty bored. Not nearly as many of my friends play it anymore either.

That said, I'm glad to see people are still having fun and I'm sure I'll pick it up again every once in a while.

• Like 1

I haven't played it in a while. I am going to wait until it dosen't interaction lock up every time I do something in the game. If it doesn't get fixed I'm never playing it online again. In my last session I couldn't do anything without getting locked. I would very much like to play Friday but it has become too flustrating. 

I still have fun.  I like to look at the patches as being surprise new game modes since you have to play differently around whatever new bug arises.

This game is fun until the horrible match making searches and constant Host/Jason quits take effect. I've had my friends decline my F13 party invites because they'd rather continue playing their Dark Souls Remastered, Monster Hunter World, or Fortnite over this disappointment.

9 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

This game is fun until the horrible match making searches and constant Host/Jason quits take effect. I've had my friends decline my F13 party invites because they'd rather continue playing their Dark Souls Remastered, Monster Hunter World, or Fortnite over this disappointment.

Same here. I made probably 50 new friends because of this game. But now, not a single one of them wants to play it anymore. 

• Sad 1

Not really, it’s the same formula everymatch. And since I got no friends to play with in PM, I gotta deal with quick play idiots. I only still play it because it’s a Friday the 13th game, if it wasn't I would have abandoned this game, a long time ago. 

Not in the slightest, haven't played in about 2 weeks and have moved on to DBD.

Haven’t played in a while since the party lobby wasn’t working right.  What’s the point if you can’t play with your friends.  Did this ever get fixed?