Dr Zaius 007

Curious is the game still fun for you?

everything is fun until a bug breaks your game and you die because of that, bugs ruin all the fun

I play since launch and still play it every night about 4-5h per per day and it's fun except with those issues mostly with Jason, But beside that yes and yes.

• Like 1

it can be, when you get a match without glitches, but that seems increasingly rare sadly. went from playing like 3 days a week, to maybe 2 hours a month, if that.

The short answer is "Absolutely".

The long answer is "...whenever it's functioning properly and you get a lobby with a halfway decent host".

I still play almost once a day.

i only play offline,but yeah,i still have fun with the game.

22 hours ago, malloymk said:

I've pretty much moved on to DBD. This game was a blast, but the engine "upgrade" and subsequent hot "fixes" really have made the game less enjoyable. I've played maybe three matches in the last two weeks and I was pretty bored. Not nearly as many of my friends play it anymore either.

That said, I'm glad to see people are still having fun and I'm sure I'll pick it up again every once in a while.

I'm in the same boat. The small player base for PC hardly do objectives or they troll. It hasn't been fun for a couple months...even before the massive upgrade but it's been a chore to play since the upgrade. Since parties for QP are broken no one I know plays it anymore so I have to lone wolf it which is just a drag and no fun at all. I fire up offline bots every now and then but until they fix parties I won't even touch online play.

18 hours ago, Gdain said:

Haven’t played in a while since the party lobby wasn’t working right.  What’s the point if you can’t play with your friends.  Did this ever get fixed?

Nope...still broken.

I enjoy booting it up and playing singleplayer either vs bots or doing the missions.

Multiplayer is not fun as it's simply 7 people beating on jason all match without him able to fight back.

Well , I found some Friends now who are really cool....and it is more fun. I never thought I find Friends in this game. So awesome that all of them except one has Wolf in their names. And we found out how to Play together. Find a Lobby with enough place and invite in the Lobby. Don´t even try it with a Group. Just search for a empty enough Lobby and there you have it.

10 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I found some Friends now who are really cool....and it is more fun. I never thought I find Friends in this game. So awesome that all of them except one has Wolf in their names. And we found out how to Play together. Find a Lobby with enough place and invite in the Lobby. Don´t even try it with a Group. Just search for a empty enough Lobby and there you have it.

Glad you found people to play with,that is awesome!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Or better yet...instead of us having to accept a convoluted workaround to play with friends they can simply fix the party situation. You're scenario sounds easier than it is. I and my friends don't have 15-20 minutes trying to search for a near empty lobby with the hope the people you invite can make it to said lobby before it fills up. It might work when you only have 3 friends but when you have more than 3 it's nearly impossible to do this.

Private matches aren't a solution either when you only have 5 or less friends that want to play.

7 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

Or better yet...instead of us having to accept a convoluted workaround to play with friends they can simply fix the party situation. You're scenario sounds easier than it is. I and my friends don't have 15-20 minutes trying to search for a near empty lobby with the hope the people you invite can make it to said lobby before it fills up. It might work when you only have 3 friends but when you have more than 3 it's nearly impossible to do this. 

Private matches aren't a solution either when you only have 5 or less friends that want to play.

Yeah , I know but it´s better than Nothing Right now. 

I have 3000H Steam soon. This game takes all my time after work and right now because I'm on vacation. I love it despite the critics, and even if I'm sorry sometimes because of bugs or cheats, I move to another lobby and then I forget. :hearteyestiff:

Still playing, still enjoying and still having fun with good players/people. Some of them don't play as much anymore, but hope to see you soon.

Ps. @malloymk I still haven't bought dbd. Should I?

7 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Still playing, still enjoying and still having fun with good players/people. Some of them don't play as much anymore, but hope to see you soon.

You should! I play with @malloymk almost daily along with a few others from our Friday crew and I have a lot of fun with it.

By the way, this is Luck...I should have set my username on here to reflect my gamer tag, oh well. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

You should! I play with @malloymk almost daily along with a few others from our Friday crew and I have a lot of fun with it.

By the way, this is Luck...I should have set my username on here to reflect my gamer tag, oh well. 

Allrighty then... I guess I'll have to make an investment in the near future.

Ps. I already called @malloymk a traitor:D 

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

Different game, but I enjoy it. Pick it up especially if it's on sale.

Much like this game,DBD is not for everyone but i recently found out its for me,i love it.

Shame you just missed double bloodpoints!

Its still fun but the combination of bugs/host quits really drags it down, and the fact that no new content is coming also ruins it.  

I’ve been playing only since December 26th on PS4 and find it extremely fun. I play almost every evening with friends in QP and although there are players out to ruin everyone’s fun - it still makes me laugh. I’ve made it to a level 130 and gone from not even being able to sit in the room as my boyfriend played f13 to playing every night with him. Typically 2 or 3 others hop on for what is usually a couple to three hours of fun during the week and more on Friday+Saturday nights. f13. People here should give it a little more credit and love despite the bugs ?. I even *wanted* the extra large weapontry bug as a counselor but never saw it. Lol! Quitting the game? Never!