HuDawg

Overconfident Counselors are the BEST Kills

In QP.  Im sure we have all seen them.  Overconfident as hell.  Talking sauce and taunting Jason ASAP

Is this some sort of gamer mental disease?  I always run into these guys. 

For example last night.  Calling me trash, hitting me and dancing..  Telling other friends in the game. "Lets kill him, hes trash'...    All this was done in the first 2 mins of the game..   

5 mins later.. they are all dead and quit the game.  

I usually don't say a word when im Jason.   (As much as want to).   Its just so much more satisfying killing them and letting them run their mouths until it happens.

I mean i want to say.  " You idiots better get the objectives done NOW, or you're all gonna die".      But i won't..lol

• Like 5

Do you play on xbox? Because I specifically remember playing with a player named HuDawg in quick play yesterday. I was doing exactly what you talked about above and ended up dying. Do you remember playing with “X Hugh Paul X?”

I wrote a Long Story About a Ultra Tryhard Vanessa who probably was so fucking pissed when she died by me at Level 18 or so (Well on PC but I am 150 at PS4). She didn´t have a mic but I could see her guts exploding from Anger. If you want to read it , let me know but it´s very Long.

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If you want to read it , let me know but it´s very Long.

Toss it up hommie..      ^  

Post it here :D

Yes, those people are annoying and sometimes I even heard them go too far with some of the things they are saying. Like you I don't say a word. It's very satisfying as you said to take them out. 

One thing about it sometimes I mute them. But since one of the updates. I don't have to. Unless I have my headset plugged in I hear no conversation. So if there really annoying I just unplug and let them run there mouths and I don't hear any of it. 

• Like 1

Yup, run into these everynight. They do get soooo pissed when they die too. Had a really good chase with one guy all game the other night. Had to keep leaving him and go after someone else cuz he was playing really good, but to me I enjoyed it. When I finally got him limping and he had no weapon to defend he decided to just leave the match before I could grab and kill him. Was soooo lame. All that work then just leave. Should have been a gg exchange moment as we both played well. No respect sometimes..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Do you play on xbox? Because I specifically remember playing with a player named HuDawg in quick play yesterday. I was doing exactly what you talked about above and ended up dying. Do you remember playing with “X Hugh Paul X?”

Ya im on xbox.

My GT isn't HuDawg tho. :D

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Ya im on xbox.

My GT isn't HuDawg tho. :D

Oh ok lol. I just thought I remembered you.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yup, run into these everynight. They do get soooo pissed when they die too. 

I don't get the saltyness of them dying.

I mean, they do half of Jasons job for him by constantly running up to Jason to land melee attacks.

I think these players end up bullying so many newbie Jasons, they just assume they can bully around any Jason at will

Ok but I warned you.

I got into a Lobby with some russian dude who I find playing Pretty often. He was most likely an Ultra tryhard also because :

Plays as Vanessa

Plays as Savini

Level 150

Had the Perk Thick-Skinned

Had the Perk Medic

(Most likely Marathon too)

Cancelled her spray into a swing (?) I hit her with a knife , she limped , she immediately sprayed BUT suddenly cancelled the spray and immediately hit me with her bat. She also did that later with a shotgun.

Tried her best to hit me through Windows

Tried her best to bait me into a grab (which I Always responded with a block)

Speed looted extremely fast (I think that dude knows the layout of the cabins , so fast was he. He may be playing almost 24/7 because in his timezone it is almost 0 PM and I find him almost amywhere.)

Okay I am telling the Story now in Long : I was in the Lobby and saw him coming. There was another Chad at Level 123 playing as Part IV , with Speedos , so he was Maybe a tryhard or probably a troll. I come later back to him. I thought : Hmmm…..I can atleast try it , I probably won´t be Jason anyways but just to be sure I am going to switch to Jason Part VI , one of my mains :JasonPt6:. That 150 probably checked my Level and the tryhard he is , he most likely checked my Level and remembered my Level (13) and since I was the onliest Part VI , he probably remembered my Level....then the Round starts , I am Jason and I think fuck. Maybe I should just let him win , just to Prevent me from Maybe Screaming the shit out of my asshole. Well , I go to the phone which is by the main house (Pinehurst). And I see that someone is in there. I go in there and catch a Chad (the Level 123er) by surprise.I thought : YES! That dead fuck won´t be a Problem anymore! And then I saw a Vanessa , Standing there outside.... I thought : Oh shit…..is it her? Does she want to waste my traps? So I only layed down one trap and went away to see what she will do. But then someone else went into the main house….another Vanessa.....She was directly in my face , if it wasn´t for the Opening Animation , I would have gotten her , she saw me , ran away , picked up the Flare gun and shot me. I quickly realized , that She , was that feared russian dude…...I immediately ignored since I don´t have shift. I then somehow got that other Vanessa but I forgot how (probably in the house though). Then I go back to the phone but I first look around if that house overthere has Tommy , and yes! It has! I quickly morphed over there and smashed the box. But I looked through that window and saw that Vanessa , with her Cold , Cold eyes staring into my Soul , but I resisted it and quickly went for that Kenny Jabroni Standing there with an Axe. I went there Ready to block but but he swung into the wrong direction and got a bird bath to the face. As I killed her , I saw Tommy respawning and I thought : Fuck , fuck , please don´t let it be that Chad at Level 123....and luckily….he actually just left Right after I l killed him , so I felt releaved…..yes. But then I set my mind to : Back to the Business! Vanessa ran apparently away because : Sense didn´t light up the house , I saw Sound blips but I heard a Radio. But then I morphed back to the phone to trap it....but I saw that Vanessa running there so I didn´t trap it and quickly went for the Shift-Grab which I missed but I killed there another counselor….and then the chase began…..Throwing some knives and destroying some Windows later , then happened the Things mentioned above like the spray cancel and she wanted bait me into a grab which in the end lead to a Grab!.....But of Course she already Speed looted everything and I got a pocketknife. Then she went into a cabin with a powerbox. I thought : Hmmmmm….I should destroy the powerbox but I have to check  the car. So I went to the car and luckily Nothing. So I thought : Why not trap i....Wait , I could Maybe use them later for her...… And she also was Right now in a perfect spot , so I tried to predict her with waiting at the next cabin. She would never see me coming!...But I can´t go in the house because she would see me then….So I waited Right behind the Corner...I waited 1 and a half Minute and then she got out. Okay don´t fuck this up Wolf because this will get awesome! And then she was there , I was Ready to jump through the window and...!?!? She went through the window? Fuck! So I quickly hit her with a knife , opened the door she healed but canceled it with the shotgun and healed again. Fuck! So now she knew I had Stalk (or Maybe she was confused that there was no VHS or something like that). Then to the next cabin with some baiting inbetween. Okay she was in there waiting with a closed door and she probably guarded (and yes she did) , so I destroyed the window while avoiding a hit (I couldn´t have destroyed it otherwise because of the spear´s nature). Then I heard her open the door and I realized shit , I only have knife left! So I grabbed the knife Right next to me. Then I quickly shifted inside and she stood there just watching me....I quickly threw a knife (which I missed…) and followed up with a Slash (which I also missed…………) and he hit me....BUt she went into the room with no window………...YEEES! Now she won´t be able to Escape! But how should I Prevent her from running out? I knew it. I am going to waste her Stamina with my last knife and baiting her and I didn´t throw it , I was just aiming at her. But then she had some quick zig-zagging to me which lead to a hit! NO......Problem since I stood at the door! But she closed the door and...…..now she was trapped in the same room as me! YEAH , BABY! Now I knew she wanted to hit me and ring around the rosie…..so what did I do? Shift at the same spot and waited to go run around the table…..and then I grabbed her , YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW! Now does she have a pocket knife?...………….NO , she doesn´t and I IMPALE HER HEAD! (She also immediately after the kill to don´t get salt but damn , just imagine her : She , probably thousands of thousands of the game , having a perfect streak for probably 3 months and then Comes this ''Noob'' [Remember , I am technically Level 13 Right now] and destroys her! That must have hurt soooooooo hard.)

I ended it with one last word , which is the first and only word heard by me as Jason...…:

Boom.

Then I went to the last Counselors and screamed :

Okay , I obviously didn´t do that but I did Slaughter them.

Wow , that was a lot to write (how can you do that daily Ahab?).

But it is finally over…..

(Okay , sorry for being memey)

Okay for those who don´t read all of this (which I obviously understand) , atleast read the first part and if you want the last few lines where you can read the Outcome. You may save it up for sometime in the Future if you´re bored because it is Pretty interesting.

My best thanks , if you read all of this , if you did indeed read all of this , then you now deserve 13 Cookies!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

I don't get the saltyness of them dying.

I mean, they do half of Jasons job for him by constantly running up to Jason to land melee attacks.

I think these players end up bullying so many newbie Jasons, they just assume they can bully around any Jason at will

Yeah, Im up in the 90s now level wise. Think that would buy me a little respect. Im a worse Jason then Counselor, but still competent enough to clear a lobby without issue if you are not trying to escape.

I find this happens if they successfully call the cops, since its the only get out of jail free card besides the time limit win.

I wiped a lobby last night that thought they were hot shit getting the cops called. They all died before they came, even during the attempts to kill me.

I find most Vanessa's are tryhards, especially those in the wonder woman outfit. They are only there to see how long they can get away with trolling and if they get grabbed without a knife or someone to help, they quickly disconnect and of course they hog all the knives from other counselors since all they do is speed loot.

Part of why the latest update has actually freshened things up. No more fixed health spawns in bathrooms anymore.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, Im up in the 90s now level wise. Think that would buy me a little respect. Im a worse Jason then Counselor, but still competent enough to clear a lobby without issue if you are not trying to escape.

Let´s see who will be first 150. I started June 24 and am 50 already.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

I find this happens if they successfully call the cops, since its the only get out of jail free card besides the time limit win.

I wiped a lobby last night that thought they were hot shit getting the cops called. They all died before they came, even during the attempts to kill me.

I find most Vanessa's are tryhards, especially those in the wonder woman outfit. They are only there to see how long they can get away with trolling and if they get grabbed without a knife or someone to help, they quickly disconnect and of course they hog all the knives from other counselors since all they do is speed loot.

Part of why the latest update has actually freshened things up. No more fixed health spawns in bathrooms anymore.

Tryhard Vanessa´s give me PTSD...……..Bad times with them…...but Incredible seeing them die inside when they lose.

@The Wolf with that Toasthaha.. nice. I started playing in Feb. been a long slow steady grind. I try to get on a couple hours a  night especially when double xp. Will have weapon swap before I know it. hoping anyways.. lol

People that quit as they're being killed are the ultimate bitches.  I mean, you really would rather spend 30 more minutes waiting for a lobby, hoping the host doesn't quit, etc, AND you get no XP?  For what?  So you don't have to get killed by Jason in a game where the point is getting killed by Jason?

4 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

People that quit as they're being killed are the ultimate bitches.  I mean, you really would rather spend 30 more minutes waiting for a lobby, hoping the host doesn't quit, etc, AND you get no XP?  For what?  So you don't have to get killed by Jason in a game where the point is getting killed by Jason?

The worst are the ones who leave mid-grab.

3 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Those kinds of players, are a bunch of cowards. 

i as jason love the trash talk(as long as it doesnt cross some lines) it actually brings out my inner jason and makes me even more focused. and some times i even talk trash back as jason. the people who talk trash and leave while being killed are pure garbage. ive had a few games in QP with randoms where both sides talked trash and even threw in some cheap shots but the whole time we constantly said gg or even said respect to so and so player 

Trash talkers and those who teabag you after they knock you down are the best. Especially when you catch em in a grab and then leave immediately after because they got outplayed or realized maybe they are just cold shit on a paper plate. So satisfying.

Since bullying Jason is so easy now, many mobs get really salty when they encounter a Jason that won't allow it. 

@The Wolf with that Toast What's you name on steam?  I most likely seen you in a lobby before.  Currently my SN is Goliath.  Oh an who was that Vanessa in that story, it wasn't me, but I probably know him/her.

besides the obvious teamers and trash talkers who quit when caught. i think the worst piles of garbage are the ones who when big j puts and end to their shenanigans promptly start climbing in and out of broken windows for the suicide thus cheating jason of a kill 

11 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

besides the obvious teamers and trash talkers who quit when caught. i think the worst piles of garbage are the ones who when big j puts and end to their shenanigans promptly start climbing in and out of broken windows for the suicide thus cheating jason of a kill  

Yeah , THEY are the worst of all. Funny if you still kill them though.

12 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@The Wolf with that Toast Man you have some serious Vanessa anger going on.

I...have….to…...hate…..THE....TRYHARDS....who...take...it...too...serious…...can´t…..resist….

12 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Since bullying Jason is so easy now, many mobs get really salty when they encounter a Jason that won't allow it. 

@The Wolf with that Toast What's you name on steam?  I most likely seen you in a lobby before.  Currently my SN is Goliath.  Oh an who was that Vanessa in that story, it wasn't me, but I probably know him/her.

My Name is : The Wolf with a Toast. Same Picture just slightly altered. But I Play on EU Servers. I think Maybe I saw you once or twice…...But you are 150 , am I Right? And Jenny? Yeah , I don´t stay often Long in a Lobby with those circumstances because I want to have fun and not get a heart attack again….(from putting toooooo much effort into killing someone).

And also , I just grabbed someone with a knife yesterday who Always wanted to bait me into a grab but she did leave with a Pocketknife (!)…….what a dumbass.

They could be trying to distract you so the others can get objectives done. So sometimes you have to let them go and not tunnel them. But its  sooooooo hard lol one time I had a lobby that all banded together to work on objectives. I couldn't grab kill any of them because they would hit me and complete the objective. They were at the 4 seater and all 7 of them were working to keep me from stopping those putting in the gas and battery. I assumed one of them already had the keys. So I started slashing away and killed 5 of them and the other 2 fled. I literally killed 5 of them in less than 60 seconds and it was hilarious to see that over confidence fade and then to see the survivors scatter like roaches. What was even better was that they went in opposite directions so once they were separated it was easy. And they were so focused on the car they didn't call Tommy yet. It was one of the most satisfying matches I've played. I had to hand it to them though, that strategy is a great one. I have survived many matches when we all band together as soon as the match starts. But they assumed I wouldn't slash away because of the bad stigma attached to it which I don't get. I had another match where they all banded together in one house and the same thing. I tried grab kills but no use, so I slashed away and they started calling me trash lol like sorry but I'm not going to let a lobby just chain stun me because of the non existing rule that only bad Jason's slash. I bathed in their blood and salty tears as I cleared everyone in that house in a matter of minutes.