HuDawg

Overconfident Counselors are the BEST Kills

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

@The Wolf with that Toast Playing as Vanessa doesn't make you a try hard.

Don´t get me wrong , I also like playing as her , but there A TON of Vanessan Tryhards. They are the worst tryhards.

She was Looking...kinda dumb…….with her finger and her thumb…..when I slashed her until she became numb…... I am wondering if anyone gets that reference.

19 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Don´t get me wrong , I also like playing as her , but there A TON of Vanessan Tryhards. They are the worst tryhards.

She was Looking...kinda dumb…….with her finger and her thumb…..when I slashed her until she became numb…... I am wondering if anyone gets that reference.

Fair point. I dislike generalizations but there is a high precentage.

Hey now she's a dead track star go out and slay. (Not the best follow up but yes, the reference Is gotten)

Had a game like that last night. Spawned as Jason, the whole time they were saying "Jason is trash, this guy sucks as Jason, etc". They surrounded me so of course I start slashing to thin the herd. A couple get pissed and start calling me slasher, of course. Funny thing is, the way they were taunting me and the way they were playing they made it so obvious who had the pocket knives and who didn't. I knew exactly who to slash and who to grab. Only slash killed one or two and Tommy. 2 escaped in a car.

Funny thing is, most of them spent the whole match surrounding me, teabagging and just trying to make me tunnel that they didn't complete any objectives (save for the two that weren't fucking around and escaped in the car). After the match some of them started to talk shit on each other for not working the objectives.

I personally was the overconfident counselor who got punished quite often. My favourite moment where I got punished:

Spawned in on Jarvis. We were in a lobby with five or six active mics. I already played as a random counselor, rng decided it was Vanessa-time. I find a battery, pick it up and carry it over to the two-seater.

Jason had already been there and had placed a trap in front of the hood of the car. However, not directly in front of it, but a good 15 ft in front of IT. I start laughing my ass off, and since I had already found a walkie-talkie I proceeded to tell everyone about Jason's awful trap placement. People joined me while I repaired. I proceeded to laugh and messed up the last skill check. Of course, this draws out Big J. 

Let's just say he was still at an early stage in the learning process. I didn't play exceptionally dickish, but I still laughed about the way Jason had placed the trap. 

While I'm running from him, I try to think of something deeply buried in my subconsious. Something amiss...Vanessa stumbles, I hear a mechanically-metallic "snap" and my on screen avatar starts howling in pain. 

I had stepped into the very trap I had mocked for five - six minutes. My surprised "Noooooo!" was met with hysterical laughter in the game chat, which I couldn't help but join. I deserved it, and some of the funniest moments of my life came through being able to laugh at myself. Great & funny memory. 

Gotto comment on this thread! Oh fuck yeah! Nothing feels greater than to kill an asshole that thinks that he/she is gods gift to this game.. On the flipside, you sometimes get these types who really are friggin great, they know it and they let everyone else know it... I've chased dozens of these toxic fucks throughout this game, some I've eventually killed, some have juked me for ages running the clock. And the shit talk afterwards? Un-fucking-believable... Sometimes I run these fuckers over when were both counselors. Yeah, sometimes I show a littlebit of salt. 

Ps. Anyone up for a few rounds tonight? I'm up in about 5-6 hrs from now