Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyD

Shutting down

I may not be a huge name but i am Day 1 player, a paying customer, and a backer who was super hyped for this game. An yes I have truly enjoyed playing this game, I still play it today, hopefully I will for years to come *hint* *hint* I dont know if any of the people in my PS4 msg group "F13 Party" are still here, kindof dead these days, I know i've seen @malloymk an @gtdjlocker311 hopefully hes the same guy lol also with some of my favorite users gone, @BrokenFattHardy, @lHeartBreakerl, @AldermachXI just to name a few, but I cant be in these forums anymore. I wont give any reason, but I will say they have changed. Maybe i'll see some people when I go online as rare as that is, but I'll end with this, I may have issues with Gun/Illfonic but I do wish them luck going forward, unfortunately i will not be a part of any future products. To the rest of any forum members who may read this, good luck getting the answers you seek.

Deuces-

• Like 3

Yep, that's me!  I still play, but mostly at "off-peak" times due to my schedule.  I look forward to playing with you again, bro!

sad to see you go, as an xbox player, i wish you full lobbies and no teamers.