So another beloved unholiday is coming up this week. Does anyone have any speculations of what we could expect that day? 

I have heard rumors of Uber being released, as he was already programmed in game so technically he made the deadline.

Will it be another 2xXP weekend? Any content sales? 

What do you guys think?

Maybe the developers will give us a release date for dedicated servers on console.

My best guess is that it will be 130% for everything and increased tape drops.

I’m not expecting Uber Jason even though I want him badly.

Some better perk drops would be cool. Anything substantial I think is wishful thinking. Also GJ on KP. Would be nice if there were some store discounts on DLC on consoles, but even that is a stretch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

I cant wait for the documentary he is making of this game's life. Always valued his brutal honesty and how he doesn't pull punches. Should be interesting

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I cant wait for the documentary he is making of this game's life. Always valued his brutal honesty and how he doesn't pull punches. Should be interesting

I havnt been a huge name in these forums but i have been here since around games launch, an @AldermachXI has always been "the guy" to me, sad what happened but im hoping we see this too.

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

According to GameFAQS the game will be released in Japan on July 13th 2018.  So there's that to consider.

Cant wait to see that fanbase added! There goes the PS4 network

21 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

My best guess is that it will be 130% for everything and increased tape drops.

This.  Which is welcome.  I'm glad they are still doing events like this.

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Cant wait to see that fanbase added! There goes the PS4 network

Agreed. All the same I do feel kind of bad for those getting into it this late.

I hope we'll get increased epic/legendary perk drops.

But we'll probably just get 130% increased chance to inexplicably find yourself in the salt mines.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

So another beloved unholiday is coming up this week. Does anyone have any speculations of what we could expect that day? 

I have heard rumors of Uber being released, as he was already programmed in game so technically he made the deadline.

Will it be another 2xXP weekend? Any content sales? 

What do you guys think?

If Uber got released, I would be overjoyed!

since i only play offline,i'm not sure what to expect.the last few days i've been playing there's been a double xp bonus.Tape drops don't mean anything to me,since they don't appear in offline modes.i reallly wish we were getting UberJason and Gendal,that would have been awesome.hopefully we'll get some much needed bug fixes.

they should make it extra special got with 260% xp bonus for being the 2nd year of the game

Just now, 2moar said:

they should make it extra special got with 260% xp bonus for being the 2nd year of the game

This would be awesome. I'd have weapon swap before the weekend was over! 😁

29 minutes ago, 2moar said:

I wouldn't object to that either actually, although I don't think it's the second year is it? The beta was December '16 if I remember correctly, then the game launched in May '17. It'll be one year and 2 months I think since it came out. Sounds about right because I passed over the 1 year as a mod mark not long ago and I got modded not long after release.

They just ran double xp for a week.

I rolled a couple times. Still end up with the same Las Vegas style garbage perks. Totally puts me off to the whole thing despite having 300k cp.

Ideas

Rob Dier has been in the game for ages. He can't be considered 'new content', give him his own stats, maybe a better Kenny and make the intro having a random counselor dying. Just give him Kenny's voice actor and keep his one intro outfit.

7/10 Speed

7/10 Stamina

5/10 Composure

5/10 Stealth

3/10 Luck

3/10 Strength - Jason pinned his weakass in the basement

5/10 Repair

tumblr_oo6b5flXlV1qi7kdro1_400.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The only thing left for most of the high level players are perks, which is why they should make the 13th an epic and legendary perk increase. This is really the only thing left in the game for me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2moar said:

36 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I wouldn't object to that either actually

Me either. While I've been playing for ages I never have the time available for the grinding that it takes to get all the way to the top...I only just hit level 100 this past weekend, for fuck's sake. 260% XP bonus would help my pathetic ass finally unlock weapon swapping.  :)

We have to have more tape drops. I have been stuck on 4 Jarvis tapes for what seems forever.

9 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Agreed. All the same I do feel kind of bad for those getting into it this late.

I cant disagree here. Just getting the game after its climax? Hopefully the servers will be up for a while for them. I am real excited to see how it sells over there though.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

I wouldn't object to that either actually, although I don't think it's the second year is it? The beta was December '16 if I remember correctly, then the game launched in May '17. It'll be one year and 2 months I think since it came out. Sounds about right because I passed over the 1 year as a mod mark not long ago and I got modded not long after release.

Congrats Kodiak! What a long strange trip its been

17 minutes ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

We have to have more tape drops. I have been stuck on 4 Jarvis tapes for what seems forever.

I agree. I have needed 6 Tommy tapes for entirely too long now. 

Edit, sorry for double post. Tried to edit first one and bring in the new quote, obviously didnt happen that way.