47 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

We will get the most metal gift of all.........Nothing.

That's a bad ass gift... I think my Christmas shopping is done already!

I doubt anything major. Gun Media isn't even going to be in the office, they're scheduled to be at the Mad Monster Party in Arizona that day. They  have a panel discussing the game. Wish I was going that night, but I won't be there until the 15th.

1 hour ago, Dogmatic said:

I doubt anything major. Gun Media isn't even going to be in the office, they're scheduled to be at the Mad Monster Party in Arizona that day. They  have a panel discussing the game. Wish I was going that night, but I won't be there until the 15th.

Really? That’s interesting. Maybe we’ll finally get some answers at the very least.

It's obvious that we'll have 13 times xp. In all seriousness though the 130% if they do anything. 

The devs already made it clear in their official Twitter that Uber Jason is not going to to ever be released because he is not complete.

51 minutes ago, Avanious said:

The devs already made it clear in their official Twitter that Uber Jason is not going to to ever be released because he is not complete.

It’s been discussed at length that it woild require minimal effort and re-usage of old assets to simply “refurbish” him and make him fully complete.

As he exists now, he is already playable and is very close to being done. The list of fixes Wes stated are, in my opinion, an unsatisfactory excuse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ZillaMeister said:

It’s been discussed at length that it woild require minimal effort and re-usage of old assets to simply “refurbish” him and make him fully complete.

As he exists now, he is already playable and is very close to being done. The list of fixes Wes stated are, in my opinion, an unsatisfactory excuse.

I agree. They state a lot of false promises. I’m not being an ass...it’s the truth. Dedicated servers were almost done....last September/October. Sadly...that was a false statement.. So who knows, what they have planned...if anything. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

That 100% agree and I find it a shoddy excuse.  I was so looking forward to playing Uber Jason against my dumbass bots when this crap came up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

If Uber got released, I would be overjoyed!

You are not the only one who would be overjoyed... much of the player base would be right there with you.
   Do not keep your hopes too high for this, it lessens the disappointment.... but if... after nothing short of a miracle we do get him, the excitement would be even greater.

As for what I would like to see on Friday the 13th.... a high chance for legendary perks. I have been saving CP for such an event in the hopes it may happen... just in case.

hopefully they do something because it also happens to be my birthday!! so maybe they could increase my chances of rolling a legendary perk as a birthday gift??? lol

@ShiftySamurai can you make this happen?? j/k lol

13 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

They just ran double xp for a week.

I rolled a couple times. Still end up with the same Las Vegas style garbage perks. Totally puts me off to the whole thing despite having 300k cp.

Ideas

Rob Dier has been in the game for ages. He can't be considered 'new content', give him his own stats, maybe a better Kenny and make the intro having a random counselor dying. Just give him Kenny's voice actor and keep his one intro outfit.

7/10 Speed

7/10 Stamina

5/10 Composure

5/10 Stealth

3/10 Luck

3/10 Strength - Jason pinned his weakass in the basement

5/10 Repair

tumblr_oo6b5flXlV1qi7kdro1_400.gif

They wouldn't be able to name him, as adding text is new content.

I wish they would just release Uber to us unfinished as is as a final hoorah to us fans. He's functional enough to pull off if they just would let us unlock the assets.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

They wouldn't be able to name him, as adding text is new content.

I hope they add him!

2 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I have asked @wes @ShiftySamurai @Randygbk on this forum and Twitter,Facebook and pm and nothing. I don’t know why they won’t respond to the community. Guess we will just have to wait. 

Silence and Reddit bans tell me something is coming tomorrow. Possibly the last Friday the 13th for the game. Unless they have a plan to keep servers up and running through September of next year.

23 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Silence and Reddit bans tell me something is coming tomorrow. Possibly the last Friday the 13th for the game. Unless they have a plan to keep servers up and running through September of next year.

Not retracting my previous statement about motivation, but I think your right that something will be announced. To be honest I think if servers aren’t kept up for a long time, until they manage to be involved in another good looking game, it would kill them business wise. 

This game has quite abit of life left in it, as long as bugs continue to be patched, so I’m not going to toss them under the bus at this point. They can still do right, we’ll see tomorrow what they’re planning. There isn’t lot they can do, but maybe a tape event. 

• Like 1

My prediction is that Jason kills the game tomorrow.

At the meeting Gun announces next game and walks away.

Game over. :P

9 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Will this announcement get a trailer before they cancel it, or will they just hope we forget about it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1