Sign in to follow this  
deathbat96777

Ability to view trophy progress

I know they're not allowed to add anything new, but would they be able to add a tab to the progress section that lets you see how close you are to getting close to certain trophies? I'm at 86% and I'm dying to know how close I am to getting the "Play 1,000 matches as a counselor trophy". I feel like I have to be close, but I don't want to waste time playing if I'm not. 

18 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I know they're not allowed to add anything new, but would they be able to add a tab to the progress section that lets you see how close you are to getting close to certain trophies? I'm at 86% and I'm dying to know how close I am to getting the "Play 1,000 matches as a counselor trophy". I feel like I have to be close, but I don't want to waste time playing if I'm not. 

Unfortunately that's a Sony issue, not Gun's.

I find it so handy for some games, I'm surprised Sony still haven't implemented this in any way. Do they just not want to be seem as "follow the leader" or something?

13 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I find it so handy for some games, I'm surprised Sony still haven't implemented this in any way. Do they just not want to be seem as "follow the leader" or something?

It's been discussed to death and there's never been any official explanation as to why as far as I've seen. The band-aid remedy to this problem is on the individual game developers, i.e. an in-game statistics screen of sorts. Obviously most don't do this, which is also unfortunate.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

If you’re at 86% for the one thousand counselor match trophy, then you’ve played 860 matches and have 140 matches left.

He means he has 86% of the trophies.  The only trophies he's missing are the 1000 as counselor, the Platinum, and most likely the 1000 as Jason.  I would also like to them to add progression stats as well.

5 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Well , they followed the Concept of paying Monthly to Play online.