Riot_Dame

I’m not leaving but...

11 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

yep, there is another thread i could link to but i wont

Probably for the best

5 minutes ago, JPops said:

big quote read above. 

there’s frustration here. you’re getting that confused with straight up anger. you know what? i appreciate you guys trying to comment why you’re doing such but there are really times when your guys’ reasons are, and i say this in the nicest way possible, but complete and utter bullshit. we are all adults here. we are trying to figure out what the hell is going on with this game and instead of answers to all of our questions, members are getting banned and suspended. and us saying we don’t care about warning points isn’t equivalent to banning. you are twisting words yourself, dear. i will admit, your moderating has improved a little since what happened with Alder, but quite frankly before then a lot of forum members weren’t impressed with you. a lot. you were a more unethical mod. kodiak and damon were cool, but kodiak has officially left the cool mod and became one no ones fond of anymore. i say all of this calmly and not spitefully. i’m being honest with you guys. will you take constructive criticism? try not to be such hard asses. think before you delete. am i just reading this post wrong? am i thinking they’re more mad than they are? the answers probably yes. i know listening to people bitch and complain about you is hard, but shit happens sometimes, you’re supposed to be the bigger person, right?

bless your soul, sweetie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

there’s frustration here. you’re getting that confused with straight up anger. you know what? i appreciate you guys trying to comment why you’re doing such but there are really times when your guys’ reasons are, and i say this in the nicest way possible, but complete and utter bullshit. we are all adults here. we are trying to figure out what the hell is going on with this game and instead of answers to all of our questions, members are getting banned and suspended. and us saying we don’t care about warning points isn’t equivalent to banning. you are twisting words yourself, dear. i will admit, your moderating has improved a little since what happened with Alder, but quite frankly before then a lot of forum members weren’t impressed with you. a lot. you were a more unethical mod. kodiak and damon were cool, but kodiak has officially left the cool mod and became one no ones fond of anymore. i say all of this calmly and not spitefully. i’m being honest with you guys. will you take constructive criticism? try not to be such hard asses. think before you delete. am i just reading this post wrong? am i thinking they’re more mad than they are? the answers probably yes. i know listening to people bitch and complain about you is hard, but shit happens sometimes, you’re supposed to be the bigger person, right?

bless your soul, sweetie. 

Ok for real seriousness what @Riot_Dame has said is on point.

15 minutes ago, JPops said:

Some of the anger here is exactly what leads to removed content. What do I mean by that? I mean the mentality of "us vs them" the "I don't care if I get banned" this all leads to anger taking front stage and clouding judgement. It happens, in regard to removing of items; I can't speak of every item that is removed because I can only speak for me and what I see day in and day out. 

It has been very tense here lately, I know people are upset. I like to see conversation and people's thoughts. However lately I have not been seeing any of that. I've seen yelling, insulting and just over the top actions here. 

I could just remove stuff and not comment on your posts but I have been trying to make it around and point out why stuff is being removed. I don't want to read through pages of yelling and you don't want to either. I get some are venting and that is fine you can vent, hell it's been done in the past. The difference I see between now and then are just the attitudes behind them which leads to posts made without care.

I may have wrote all of this for nothing, it might mean zero to you. I've known a lot of you for quite some time but I figured maybe coming to interact with everyone would be beneficial. 

yeah, no too little to late, after your outbursts, you wont change people minds, because we've seen your real actions and what you stand for, this post is all fluff, and just trying to put a good spin on it for you. Hell you and other mods even pretty much popped up in every going away thread and made things worse.

Hell even one mod, seemed pretty dang happy someone was leaving, and then close the topic when he didnt like what was there.

the only stuff mods want public is happy stuff, they dont want the real stuff, how many times have people been told, hey talk to us in pms, well frankly we've seen what you guys say and how you act in pms, why would we do that?

I'd suggest you guys leave the going away topics alone, unless there is a report, because you guys are causing more trouble, and people just want to show the people they like they still care and wont be here.

• Like 1

Okay, you wanted some transparency. You really want me to tell you clearly what the problems are? Here's the problems, and I'll address you all individually. Let me start off by saying that I'm not aiming to insult any of you, but I am going to be very blunt and say it exactly as it is and how you appear to me based on your attitude as of late.

@Riot_Dame, you have decided to just jump on the band wagon with everyone else. You hardly ever post here, and then when you do, you've decided to question me personally when I've decided to put the rules down, or you've just made posts about 'censorship'. Hardly anything of yours has been removed, so how does this 'censorship' affect you exactly? What you're doing is just simply falling in line with the rest of the people who don't understand the rules and decide it's 'censorship' because you're not allowed to abuse the creators of the game on their own forum. What world do you people live in where you think it's acceptable to spread rumors and demand things of people on a forum they own? Let's not get into how toxic people have been towards me and others as well; if you defend posts that say 'fuck you, prick I hope you die' and the like then I am seriously not the problem here. So is it censorship that posts like that are removed, or is it against the rules? We've never issued you any warnings, so why are you saying 'there are times when what you do is complete and utter BS'. How exactly has any of this affected you personally? What are you basing your claims on exactly? Some things people have decided to selectively edit and then show to you afterwards? A lot of people have taken examples that are easy to twist and make work in their favour, yet you've also decided to ignore the fact that there's thousands and thousands of threads and posts that haven't required any action off us. As for 'think before you delete', we always 'think before we delete'. You've decided to view us as hard asses based on what other people have done wrong. The rules have always been consistent, and we're being viewed as 'hard asses' now because we've had to enforce things a lot more recently. People keep making the same 'give us answers, now!', 'why was my thread locked/removed?!', 'I'm leaving, and oh before I go it's important that I let it be known how much I hate the mods/admins' threads over and over, and you're surprised that we've had to remove them? We're hard asses for not allowing things like that? What exactly is it we can do right then according to you? Is it censorship when we remove a spam bot's posts?

@2moar, we post in topics to state that we've either taken action on a thread or we want the topic to steer back on to it's original topic. Apparently by doing that, it's a big problem for you. Would you rather that we just edited posts and removed them and said nothing, or would that be 'censorship' as well? Everything we do is censorship apparently, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that people are literally shouting censorship for stupid little things. Any opportunity to attack us. Also, if you got told to stop spamming the report button (we get notified through means other than the forum when some reports something) then stop spamming the report button. Your actions cumulatively added up, and saying 'it's all bad code' and nothing else in a post was made simply to take a subtle dig at IllFonic. It's the same thing as saying 'you guys are all bad coders'; you want to put all of them in the same boat and insult them all at once. You completely failed to put across your point in a constructive way; why didn't you just say 'there's some problems with the game/code' rather than 'all of it is bad!'? Don't even think of saying 'censorship' in this instance because it was unfair of you to brand the whole of the IllFonic staff team as bad coders. There's problems with the game, absolutely, but don't come here and make things worse by insulting them. One of the main rules is post with intent, and your intent was clearly just to abuse them.

Also, stop this nonsense of 'oh you closed leaving threads because you don't like them'. Yeah, when said threads contain messages like 'fuck you guys, I'm going' (literally, not exaggerating) it'd be removed. Now, is that me not liking it, or is that someone being exceptionally abusive as they go out the door? I definitely don't like it, but that's not enough for me to act on. Being abusive however, is. If you want to PM us then PM us and don't be nasty. I've not been nasty but people have sent me some incredibly abusive messages. I've been blunt in telling a couple of people my personal feelings towards them seeing as they absolutely insisted on getting extremely personal with me, but that's just me not speaking as a mod. You won't see anyone getting any additional warning points just because I don't like them. 

@TheHansonGoons, I'm disappointed that you've decided we (and especially me) are like 'police in America, who shoot first'. I know what it is you're implying, and I expected better of you. You of all people should know what we've been doing here over the last few months and years. You of all people should recognize that we don't censor people's opinions, there's literally thousands upon thousands of posts and topics that've been posted. You're failing to see that we only remove things that are against the rules. People coming here and bashing Gun and IllFonic and spreading stupid conspiracy theories or aggressively demanding answers is seriously not on, so we remove those posts. Then people decide to post more posts questioning us for it or shouting at us, which then makes things even worse. It's become like a snowball of people just following suit and shouting 'censorship' just because everyone else is shouting it. There's no understanding or consideration being shown towards any of our staff here who moderate the forums. Apparently, several years of being allowed to post nearly anything you like (within reason and within the rules) is not good enough anymore, and because we keep removing these abusive, nasty or slanderous posts, we're now the worst people here. I'm disappointed in you more than the rest here, I expected better. Yes, we can do as we see fit, but don't confuse that with 'yes, we're going to do what we want'. We do as we see fit to ensure things are fair for everyone. We don't abuse our power, which is what you want the 'we can do as we see fit' bit to actually mean, rather than what it actually is. Don't twist my words into something else. There is no 'dictatorship', just follow the rules. You can't break the rules and then say we're in the wrong, that's just completely bloody stupid.

@zmccain, you are aware that all the actions taken by mods and admins are reviewed by other members on the team? It's not just one person who does it all and nobody else looks. We have multiple people checking what we do. If things are found to be wrong, then someone higher up tells us. Let me make something clear to you too: this is Gun Media's forum. This is nobody else's forum, this is theirs. They own it, they make the rules. If you don't like the rules, then that is solely your problem, but we are not going to change them just because you don't like them. Everything here is interpreted as 'abusive' because you only choose to see half the picture, you don't see everything that we see. You, like the rest, have decided to ignore everything else this forum has allowed over the several years it's been up and have instead decided to make the current problem worse. You aren't even contributing anything to the forum anymore, all you seem to want to do it attack us or question everything we do. It's absolutely not the case that we just say 'that's abusive' when we find something we 'don't like'. I tell you what I don't like, I don't like the post I'm looking at off you on the first page, the one I'm replying to right now. Have I removed it? No, I haven't. I also don't like half of the things you've posted recently and most of those are still up as well. It's nothing to do with 'I don't like this so I'll remove it' and you insult us by insinuating such a thing.

@Official_Adam_W, you wouldn't even allow the director of NHA his own thread because yours was so super important that it absolutely had to stay open. How disrespectful of you to keep pushing that issue publicly, mentioning over and over again 'the mods locked my thread! Favoritism!'. Give it a break and let the man have his own stage to address his audience. You all wanted to talk about him so I gave him his own thread where he can address everything that you all decided to say. I locked yours so he can speak on his, it was the most courteous and fair thing to do. You can still post on his thread if you want to talk about NHA or Mr. DiSanti's misinterpreted quotes, so what's the problem? It's not favoritism, it's called being decent. You are being extremely selfish and are caring for nobody but yourself here, and that's given you an excuse to start taking shots at us at any point you can. I can see most of the recent posts you made haven't even contributed to any discussion, they've just been the same 'censorship/favoritism' posts over and over again. I'll tell you something and then we'll see if your view of 'favoritism' still stands. I could've given you a warning for several posts you've made, and for the fact that you kept repeating the same abusive trollish comment over and over again even after they were removed, but what did I do? I sent you a private message asking you to stop, rather than immediately putting points on. You completely ignored me and instead decided to take that comment of 'we run the forums' and turn it into 'we run the forums how we like'. I quoted the rule that says 'simply put, this forum is run by administrators with moderators in place to help' and emphasized the fact that accounting for things that aren't in the rules is left to our discretion in order to make the point that I used my best judgment to let Mr. DiSanti have his own thread. Everyone wants to talk about him, but you won't allow him to address people because you have a thread up that's similar? You disrespect him and you disrespect us and yourself by doing so. How very selfish of you to not allow him his own thread because you think yours is more important. I made a judgment call, not every single thing ever is listed in the forum rules so it was my best judgment to close your thread and allow him the stage, seeing as you were all talking about him. You've made this into a problem, nobody else.

Now, I've literally spent about 30 or 40 minutes sitting here writing this to address all of you. I don't want to be mean and I don't want to be viewed as being mean, but you guys have literally pushed so much that I've had to make this incredibly long response. If you wanted some transparency, here's your transparency. You can choose to read and understand what I've said, calm down and stop making silly posts and threads that get you warnings, or you can keep posting these nasty, anger fuelled comments that are making everything worse. I want you to follow the rules and have a good time, just stop posting slanderous, false information, stop screaming so loud for answers (you won't make anyone answer, you're just making the community more angry than they need to be), stop making stupid posts every time we have to enforce the rules and stop making the forums so difficult. People are choosing to make things bigger problems than they need to be, when all you need to do is just be sensible, stop posting nonsense about 'well it looks like Gun/IllFonic have been doing this and this, so they must be!' and get on with a decent discussion.

If removing abusive posts, slanderous posts and posts constantly calling us out (I've said several times that you can PM us if you want to talk about problems, we don't want to see it done publicly) makes us 'hard asses' or whatever other names you want to call us, then so be it, that's exactly what we'll be according to you. That however will not change the rules at all, it will just be you choosing to fight us. Warnings are exactly as they sound; they are just warnings. It is not the end of your account on here if you get a warning point.

For the few of you who know me on Xbox, if you really want to talk and refuse to PM me, then talk to me on Xbox instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

talk about tinfoil hatting it, saying people selective edit screen shots and get people riled up

putting down a member because of his post count, not posting doesnt =not being here.

have i abused the report post since i got pm'd, i dont feel i have, and no one has reached out. And if you are referring to my reports about stuff being off topic in threads, which is pretty crappy, since those are private, I'm not talking about saying keep on topic, i'm saying mods are posting off topic and then 3 post down warning people about doing the same thing.

You let NHA guy have his own thread with a false title, and let it stand for how long? and he waited how many hours before making the post here, it was facebook for how many hours. at that point if he wanted it here, he should have posted it here. He knew that people would post it, just like they posted his quote. And how many times did he double post, but didnt get a public warning like every other user? either apply the rules the same, or let people know yeah this guy, he is buddy with the devs, he gets leeway cause some people just dont have to follow the rules. which we know is true either way, just look at the jpop situation, and how that was handled.

And you are completely missing the point, like all the mods have, no one is saying let the abusive, fuck you post stand. No one wants that. 

What people want is valid criticisms to be seen and not just deleted or locked. Which has happened a lot, and thats why people have left and will continue to leave, and thats in addition to them leaving because of game issues.

And like i posted earlier, you guys are really pour gas on the fires, with your pretty crappy post in the goodbye threads, just let people leave and dont say fine by me cya, rules are rules. cause thats BS as proven.

"Proven", another word people are overly fond of using. Show me said proof, or is it your interpretation of what's happening that you're trying to push as proof? There's no favouritism, and do you have some kind of insider knowledge that shows you who's been warned for what, or are you just assuming you know all of our disciplinary actions? "How come he didn't get a warning for X?", well how do you know he didn't? Fact is you're never going to know.

Fair criticism is not abusing Gun, IllFonic or other users. Don't give me that "fair criticisms have been hidden" rubbish. Fair criticisms have not been hidden, but shitty, unfair and nasty criticisms have been. You discredit yourself by defending those kinds of posts.

I've said my piece. Either accept it or don't, but nothing is going to change. 

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

"Proven", another word people are overly fond of using. Show me said proof, or is it your interpretation of what's happening that you're trying to push as proof?

This HAS turned into such an us vs them type of thing. I've sat back and have watched the reactions and seems more and more everyday that this is what Gun was hoping would happen. Closer and closer to closing up shop everyday. They couldn't pickup and run any faster. So embarrassing to watch...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This HAS turned into such an us vs them type of thing. I've sat back and have watched the reactions and seems more and more everyday that this is what Gun was hoping would happen. Closer and closer to closing up shop everyday. They couldn't pickup and run any faster. So embarrassing to watch...

See, this is the kind of post that is hurting the community. I'm going to leave this one here and point out what's wrong with it.

"This is what Gun wanted to happen" you're saying. Well quite simply, no, that is not the case and comments like that will divide the community even further. Do you really think that comment does any good for these forums or the game? That's not a criticism, that's an unfair speculation and that's how daft rumours start. Someone will happily take that comment and run with it.

"Couldn't pick up and run away any faster, this is embarrassing to watch" is you just simply belittling them. That's not fair, that's just being mean for the sake of being mean. They're people too, so how does that comment benefit anyone? What can be learned from it? Anything? I don't see anything that I can learn from your post. I don't see any purpose to making it other than to further drive the community apart.

12 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

"Proven", another word people are overly fond of using. Show me said proof, or is it your interpretation of what's happening that you're trying to push as proof? There's no favouritism, and do you have some kind of insider knowledge that shows you who's been warned for what, or are you just assuming you know all of our disciplinary actions? "How come he didn't get a warning for X?", well how do you know he didn't? Fact is you're never going to know.

Fair criticism is not abusing Gun, IllFonic or other users. Don't give me that "fair criticisms have been hidden" rubbish. Fair criticisms have not been hidden, but shitty, unfair and nasty criticisms have been. You discredit yourself by defending those kinds of posts.

tell me another user would have not been banned for a week or two for the shit jpop pulled in that going away topic?

And yes fair criticism has been hidden, many a topic that had a good discussion going and talking about what would help the game, have been locked and tossed a side because of bad apples taking them off topic. its easier for you guys to close them and have them go away, instead of just getting rid of the bad post.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

See, this is the kind of post that is hurting the community. I'm going to leave this one here and point out what's wrong with it.

"This is what Gun wanted to happen" you're saying. Well quite simply, no, that is not the case and comments like that will divide the community even further. Do you really think that comment does any good for these forums or the game? That's not a criticism, that's an unfair speculation and that's how daft rumours start. Someone will happily take that comment and run with it.

"Couldn't pick up and run away any faster, this is embarrassing to watch" is you just simply belittling them. That's not fair, that's just being mean for the sake of being mean. They're people too, so how does that comment benefit anyone? What can be learned from it? Anything? I don't see anything that I can learn from your post. I don't see any purpose to making it other than to further drive the community apart.

You left out the word "Seems". Completely changes the context of that sentence.

What happens within the staff team is not for you to know @2moar. You don't fire a solid employee for their first mistake.

@badassgixxer05 oh I saw the "seems" part, but it hardly changes the context of your post. Still arriving at the same conclusions.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

What happens within the staff team is not for you to know @2moar. You don't fire a solid employee for their first mistake.

@badassgixxer05 oh I saw the "seems" part, but it hardly changes the context of your post. Still arriving at the same conclusions.

As of mine of yours. division...

plenty of good employees get suspended, and really when a mod pulls that, and keeps going and fanning the flames is the forums business.

2 minutes ago, 2moar said:

plenty of good employees get suspending, and really when a mod pulls that, and keeps going and fanning the flames is the forums business.

It's not for you to decide what happens to any of us. It's our business and it's strictly an internal thing. You'll never find out what has or hasn't happened so just let it go and move on.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

It's not for you to decide what happens to any of us. It's our business and it's strictly an internal thing.

is it really internal when he did that in public, and shifty said in public he had a talking to? 

And where did you get the idea that i think that i get to decided. I've said if that were anyone else, they would have gotten suspended or banned, which is what has happened to other users.

I THINK we should be able to expect the mods to live up the rules,  even more so when they post every day rules are rules

You're essentially implying you want him banned or his admin position stripped because he made the first mistake I ever recall seeing him make. He's a person too you know, he apologized publicly. What else do you want? Is sorry not good enough for you? Give the man a break, we've all been under stress recently with all of the stuff that's been happening here. It's hard for us right now. Everyone makes mistakes but things are just made worse when people won't even accept apologies.

We do follow the rules, one isolated incident doesn't mean we're damned forever. We're always fair and usually quite nice when we're not being called assholes every 5 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

when we're not being called assholes every 5 minutes.

Yeah, this prob sucks. Just all the emotion behind such an iconic character finally being brought to life, then taken away so quick. Has everyone going a little coocoo...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, this prob sucks. Just all the emotion behind such an iconic character finally being brought to life, then taken away so quick. Has everyone going a little coocoo...

It does indeed suck. I get everyone's frustrations (always have done) but I'm used to it now.

41 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

What else do you want?

I know this is more directed at the small group you are actively talking to, but I would like more of an attempt at discussion (like I see with @DamonD7 periodically)  instead of everyone on the offensive.  When things get too hostle or vulgar, I understand actions may be taken, but when things are thought out and articulated properly, there is no excuse for deleting entire posts (or ones that may agree with a post in question).  Yesterday, @BrokenFattHardy made one VERY well worded, non-confrontational post about the state of both the game and current climate of the forums (NOT attacking anyone within that post (though there may have been a little snark to it, but that's just Fatty!)) directed at @damnenchiladas to give him an idea of why things seems so tense around here.  I was lucky enough to read it before it was deleted.  I had posted shortly after in response to his post and promptly had mine deleted as well, which I'm assuming is because it was agreeing with him (and probably might've had to do with the 3xdelete I wrote in it, joking about his profile "About Me").  Now, I'm not sticking up for people if they are trying their hardest to give you a hard time, but when a REAL discussion is taking place, let it be.  Take action on what needs to be done and give a bit of slack elsewhere.  You guys are making it harder on yourselves by deleting and locking en force, basically cutting the head off the hydra only for two more to spring back up.  

3 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Riot_Dame, you have decided to just jump on the band wagon with everyone else. You hardly ever post here, and then when you do, you've decided to question me personally when I've decided to put the rules down, or you've just made posts about 'censorship'. Hardly anything of yours has been removed, so how does this 'censorship' affect you exactly? What you're doing is just simply falling in line with the rest of the people who don't understand the rules and decide it's 'censorship' because you're not allowed to abuse the creators of the game on their own forum. What world do you people live in where you think it's acceptable to spread rumors and demand things of people on a forum they own? Let's not get into how toxic people have been towards me and others as well; if you defend posts that say 'fuck you, prick I hope you die' and the like then I am seriously not the problem here. So is it censorship that posts like that are removed, or is it against the rules? We've never issued you any warnings, so why are you saying 'there are times when what you do is complete and utter BS'. How exactly has any of this affected you personally? What are you basing your claims on exactly? Some things people have decided to selectively edit and then show to you afterwards? A lot of people have taken examples that are easy to twist and make work in their favour, yet you've also decided to ignore the fact that there's thousands and thousands of threads and posts that haven't required any action off us. As for 'think before you delete', we always 'think before we delete'. You've decided to view us as hard asses based on what other people have done wrong. The rules have always been consistent, and we're being viewed as 'hard asses' now because we've had to enforce things a lot more recently. People keep making the same 'give us answers, now!', 'why was my thread locked/removed?!', 'I'm leaving, and oh before I go it's important that I let it be known how much I hate the mods/admins' threads over and over, and you're surprised that we've had to remove them? We're hard asses for not allowing things like that? What exactly is it we can do right then according to you? Is it censorship when we remove a spam bot's posts?

hi, kodiak! i no i never posted much on here, but i checked in daily and would read and scroll for quite a while. the deleting, banning, and suspending of members has made me coming here unenjoyable. it’s affected me and my enjoyment here. also, it’s not “falling in line” it’s having a fucking opinion. when all people see are one side of the story it’s hard to believe the other. we don’t know nothing about Gun’s side right now, so it’s hard to take their side. and i don’t know if you read my post earlier but i said that i agree some posts were rightfully deleted. also, some were not, and you guys have been pulling out some bad excuses about it. also, again just bc it’s not happening to me doesn’t mean i’m not affected by it? ex: best friend’s mom and dad are getting a divorce. it’s not your mom and dad so it’s like you can be sad or affected by it. moving on. you’re kind of a hard ass now, kodiak. you’re a cool dude i’ve played friday with you once or twice. but, uh, here lately on the forums from what i’ve seen you’ve been pretty trigger happy with the deleting and warnings. let me reiterate, some posts deserved to be deleted, some sure as hell didn’t. some posts have said “the round earth has flat land” and were edited into “the earth is flat” because editing too much changes how things are perceived. you’re hard asses because i’ve read stuff on here that weren’t against rules and i still saw it deleted. wanna know how you can do right? be a reasonable moderator again, kodiak.

Reasonable is for the people higher than me to decide on. I've always been reasonable but people are now insisting I should moderate how they want me to.

Also, that 'fucking opinioncan be expressed without people being aggressive. The rules account for most things on the forums but sometimes, there are things that aren't in the rules that we have to use our best judgment for.

@RustInPeace, if it's the post I'm thinking of that you're referring to, then yes most of his post was acceptable except for one big gleaming paragraph plonked in the centre where he stated Gun/IllFonic were egotistical. Labelling all of them as such is not fair. The abuse I got by PM afterwards for that, well... I'll leave it to your imagination.

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Official_Adam_W, you wouldn't even allow the director of NHA his own thread because yours was so super important that it absolutely had to stay open. How disrespectful of you to keep pushing that issue publicly, mentioning over and over again 'the mods locked my thread! Favoritism!'. Give it a break and let the man have his own stage to address his audience. You all wanted to talk about him so I gave him his own thread where he can address everything that you all decided to say. I locked yours so he can speak on his, it was the most courteous and fair thing to do. You can still post on his thread if you want to talk about NHA or Mr. DiSanti's misinterpreted quotes, so what's the problem? It's not favoritism, it's called being decent. You are being extremely selfish and are caring for nobody but yourself here, and that's given you an excuse to start taking shots at us at any point you can. I can see most of the recent posts you made haven't even contributed to any discussion, they've just been the same 'censorship/favoritism' posts over and over again. I'll tell you something and then we'll see if your view of 'favoritism' still stands. I could've given you a warning for several posts you've made, and for the fact that you kept repeating the same abusive trollish comment over and over again even after they were removed, but what did I do? I sent you a private message asking you to stop, rather than immediately putting points on. You completely ignored me and instead decided to take that comment of 'we run the forums' and turn it into 'we run the forums how we like'. I quoted the rule that says 'simply put, this forum is run by administrators with moderators in place to help' and emphasized the fact that accounting for things that aren't in the rules is left to our discretion in order to make the point that I used my best judgment to let Mr. DiSanti have his own thread. Everyone wants to talk about him, but you won't allow him to address people because you have a thread up that's similar? You disrespect him and you disrespect us and yourself by doing so. How very selfish of you to not allow him his own thread because you think yours is more important. I made a judgment call, not every single thing ever is listed in the forum rules so it was my best judgment to close your thread and allow him the stage, seeing as you were all talking about him. You've made this into a problem, nobody else.

Alright @Kodiak Let me answer this so you will understand where i was coming from because you are way off. As i was told by a mod (don't remember which one_ way back, that when it came to threads always search to ensure there is never any duplicates of the one you are intending to post about. I didn't do this very thing a little bit after joing the forums way back and that was what i was told to do to ensure no duplicate threads and because that was the rules. So now we come to the current situation with the NHA thread. My issue is not for him to have a thread to explain himself or quotes he made, i am 100% cool with him doing so and never had an issue with that, you mistook my points as me being selfish for saying that i think my thread and myself are more important which is not at all the case. I made my points simply based on what i mentioned above in regards to what i was told to do by a mod in regards to the rules so when Mr. DiSant came in and saw the original thread regarding his quotes was closed he didn't look to see if there was an already active thread based on what he wrote on the Womp Stomp Films Facebook page. So again instead of following what i was told to follow long beforehand he created a duplicate thread of the one i created where he was perfectly capable of explaining himself in the same way he did in thread i already opened. However the thread i created on the subject he was communicating about was closed and his was kept open which again based on what i was told previously was not how things were supposed to be handled.

Now the end result is what it is, i made my points then and am trying to explain again now. So i hope this clears up your misconception of me being "selfish" and disrespecting everyone when in fact that is quite inaccurate. You may have perceived it as such but you were 100% wrong in your perception. Lastly since after this post i will have shown where you were wrong in all your assumption and have been ignorant and disrespectful to me so i expect an apology.

alright, then i have a question. are those paragraphs you made to all of us a big “fuck you” to each one of us? because we could sure read it that way. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Official_Adam_W I'll tell you what I told you before. There are things that aren't listed in the rules that we have to use our best judgment for. That's the only thing you need to concern yourself with. This thing about NHA and Mr. DiSanti's words has escalated beyond just a duplicate thread.

@Riot_Dame, no. People wanted some transparency, so there's some transparency. I don't know how you'd interpret it as a 'fuck you', when have I ever been so nasty?