Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

My Retirement

I don't get it? Obviously they always had it in for "Beware of Bears", - but I don't get why others have been removed? 

Seems like a cull? 

"Heartbreaker"? Has supported the game for the last three years from Kickstarter? Why the fuck is he banned? 

I feel sorry for Gun/Illlfonic. They've created a great game. But I don't get the 'let's cut the forum heads off of longtime forum members?"  Like I said, I'm not around here so much anymore...still playing the game...just don't get the sudden tact? It almost feels impulsive.  

19 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

"Heartbreaker"? Has supported the game for the last three years from Kickstarter? Why the fuck is he banned? 

@lHeartBreakerl isn't banned, he just got sick of how the forums are handled (along with plenty of other reasons).

Several people were banned/suspended for posting their opinions of Gun/jpops. Some people were just silenced and gave up. Hell, I was told I can't post Alder's video because he's banned. I was told I would be suspended if I posted it again. That's one of many reasons people are leaving, especially those of us that remember back when things were decent here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

@lHeartBreakerl isn't banned, he just got sick of how the forums are handled (along with plenty of other reasons).

Several people were banned/suspended for posting their opinions of Gun/jpops. Some people were just silenced and gave up. Hell, I was told I can't post Alder's video because he's banned. I was told I would be suspended if I posted it again. That's one of many reasons people are leaving, especially those of us that remember back when things were decent here.

could you pm me a link to that. was busy over weekend and never saw...

On 7/8/2018 at 8:34 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

It sucks to watch all this go down and all my favorite members leave in one fashion or another

TLQ7ZtF.jpg

On 7/16/2018 at 2:52 PM, Truth said:

and to be fair, you've always been supportive of them over the years! Harsh.