Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

My Retirement

Well.. the end times are upon us.

Back from a bears style vacation. I knew this would happen, just didn't expect it so quickly.. there's a few things I'd like to say, and a few people I'd like to thank.

First off, I want to give a special shout out to @Risinggrave. You're one of the first people I talked to on these forums and my experience with the game wouldn't of been the same without you. I've spent many, many hours in this game but most of it was with the crew.

Speaking of, I want to thank @TheHansonGoons, @Brigadius, @Riot_Dame, @Tattooey, @Thatguyinktown, @Rexfellis, @Zaneygrrl, @Alien_Number_Six, @SnakeSound222, @Truth (we're waiting btw), @Slasher_Clone, @gtdjlocker311, @Deadlytaco88, @Smitty_Voorhees, @R.J MacReady, @i-cold, @Corkenstein, @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow, @Splatterhouse, @DamonD7, @Cokeyskunk, @Davidt, @Nothingface, @RKSDooM, @MichaelMemers, and @Dolemite, @2moar, @Impactedmedal38, @LadySansaLannister, @Ban_All_Music

I've met a lot of people on these forums and through this game. I know I'm missing a lot of people, but you'll know if you belong on this list. For each person above I mentioned, each one of you has affected my experience with the game in a positive light. And I will always be Thankful for that.

These forums have devolved into a nasty beast. 

I want to clear something up first. I love this game. If I didn't, I wouldn't of spent this many hours jnto it. Not only in game, but on the forums. It just makes it that much more.. heartbreaking, if you will. The recipe for success was here. Fun gameplay, a huge IP, and the community was already here. Guess thats what happens when there's amateurs in the kitchen..

Before I sign off for good, I want to take a moment to thank our fallen comrades as well. There's been so many gone in a month. And even though they may not see it, I want to thank them as well.

@bewareofbears, @AldermachXI, @BrokenFattHardy, @Super Ty, @Alkavian, @jameson87, @Shes.A.Rebel.88, @Freddie Mercury, @Maddogg_8121, @thatdudescott, @Ghostboy20, @AdmiralJT, @Corkenstein, @R.J MacReady

It's been a pleasure guys. Maybe under a different studio, we wouldn't be here today. But this isn't the end of the road for a lot us.

Can't wait for the 13th.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Been awhile since we played @lHeartBreakerl but I did enjoy when we did. I need to get back onto the game and play with the community. Maybe we will meet up and play F13 or something else.

• Like 1

Actually havent been on these forums for quite sometime good to hear i affected someone in a positive way though. Its too bad no more new content will be made now, might have to get back to playing the game sometime before servers are shutdown for good. I dont know how long they can keep servers running if they arnt earning any money from extra content.

1 minute ago, Davidt said:

Actually havent been on these forums for quite sometime good to hear i affected someone in a positive way though. Its too bad no more new content will be made now, might have to get back to playing the game sometime before servers are shutdown for good. I dont know how long they can keep servers running if they arnt earning any money from extra content.

You'd think that Steam sale would have been helped add some players but eh.

Thanks Heart. I apprecitate the kind words as much as I appreciate our conversations and banter. You are still the best Jason I have ever played against. Though @Risinggrave is quickly getting up there.

It sucks to watch all this go down and all my favorite members leave in one fashion or another.

Hopefully we get a few games in together on the 13th. 

@DeadlyD great comments earlier. Qe all noticed and appreciate it. 

As for the censorship on censorship comments, ironic isnt it Alanis?

Enjoyed it, brother.  I guess it's just a matter of time for the whole forum.  Like you, I love this game.  I want to trust in the devs, because they made something great; but their actions and lack thereof have been truly baffling and it seems like they'd rather us all just leave.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Well.. the end times are upon us.

Back from a bears style vacation. I knew this would happen, just didn't expect it so quickly.. there's a few things I'd like to say, and a few people I'd like to thank.

First off, I want to give a special shout out to @Risinggrave. You're one of the first people I talked to on these forums and my experience with the game wouldn't of been the same without you. I've spent many, many hours in this game but most of it was with the crew.

Speaking of, I want to thank @TheHansonGoons, @Brigadius, @Riot_Dame, @Tattooey, @Thatguyinktown, @Rexfellis, @Zaneygrrl, @Alien_Number_Six, @SnakeSound222, @Truth (we're waiting btw), @Slasher_Clone, @gtdjlocker311, @Deadlytaco88, @Smitty_Voorhees, @R.J MacReady, @i-cold, @Corkenstein, @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow, @Splatterhouse, @DamonD7, @Cokeyskunk, @Davidt, @Nothingface, @RKSDooM, @MichaelMemers, and @Dolemite.

I've met a lot of people on these forums and through this game. I know I'm missing a lot of people, but you'll know if you belong on this list. For each person above I mentioned, each one of you has affected my experience with the game in a positive light. And I will always be Thankful for that.

These forums have devolved into a nasty beast. 

I want to clear something up first. I love this game. If I didn't, I wouldn't of spent this many hours jnto it. Not only in game, but on the forums. It just makes it that much more.. heartbreaking, if you will. The recipe for success was here. Fun gameplay, a huge IP, and the community was already here. Guess thats what happens when there's amateurs in the kitchen..

Before I sign off for good, I want to take a moment to thank our fallen comrades as well. There's been so many gone in a month. And even though they may not see it, I want to thank them as well.

@bewareofbears, @AldermachXI, @BrokenFattHardy, @Super Ty, @Alkavian, @jameson87, @Shes.A.Rebel.88, @Freddie Mercury, @Maddogg_8121, @thatdudescott, @Ghostboy20, @AdmiralJT, @Corkenstein

It's been a pleasure guys. Maybe under a different studio, we wouldn't be here today. But this isn't the end of the road for a lot us.

Can't wait for the 13th.

Likewise, Breaker. As I've had to say far too often this last week or so, I have you on the Box. This isn't goodbye. Our hangout might change, but we'll still shoot the shit. 

19 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Thanks Heart. I apprecitate the kind words as much as I appreciate our conversations and banter. You are still the best Jason I have ever played against. Though @Risinggrave is quickly getting up there.

It sucks to watch all this go down and all my favorite members leave in one fashion or another.

Hopefully we get a few games in together on the 13th. 

I'm relentless, but I don't ever see myself mastering Stalk like Breaker. Thanks for your faith in my skill, though. 

As far as everybody bouncing, it does suck indeed. We'll all have to find mediums to keep in touch. 

• Thanks 1

It's been a great time. I don't think I'll ever "log out forever," I'll check in and hope for the best. What do you think you'll do with your time now? I have a DBZ project I'm working on.

Dang, so many people leaving! I'll miss you guys, been enjoying reading y'alls posts since I joined back in early August of last year. 

ayyy, finally got tagged in one of this. 

Sucks to see so many hardcore dedicated fans leaving, but gun and mods have brought this upon themselves, 

When you have mods getting out of control and only getting a talking too,, instead of a suspension as anyone else would you can't expect people to be ok with, or when they can post off topic right after "cleaning up" a thread. thats bs.

heartbreaker has broken our hearts, and its all gun's fault

Did RJ Macready's farewell thread just get deleted???

Just now, zmccain said:

;)

Did @F134Ever86 leave as well?  I went to his profile and it looks like he posted a farewell post but I'm not seeing it anywhere.  Deleted?

No, that's a Status update you're seeing there from F134Ever86. Not a thread or post.

I think I died every time I played Heart's Jason, but still, it was fun. The epic Heart-Rising Jason-Tommy fight over the car (in, out, in, out, in, out) has stayed in my memory.

4 hours ago, zmccain said:

Did @F134Ever86 leave as well?  I went to his profile and it looks like he posted a farewell post but I'm not seeing it anywhere.  Deleted?

No. That's a status update posted by him on his own profile, it's not a thread.

8 hours ago, zmccain said:

Much less of a 'farewell' thread and much more of a 'fuck you guys' whilst walking out the door. That wasn't a 'farewell' to anyone. People can say bye without having to insult us as they do.

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to write one of these this morning, I understand though, sometimes you just have to move on.

I’ll miss your breaking heart. So long, brother.

If anything good came from this dumpster fire, it’s definitely been our conversations and shared passion for this franchise. 

4 hours ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

If anything good came from this dumpster fire, it’s definitely been our conversations and shared passion for this franchise. 

^ this

On 7/8/2018 at 6:52 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

@Truth (we're waiting btw)

Dave's not here man...

I'll be on with my regular group still most Fridays and Sundays from around 10 or 11pm PST to around 1 or 2am PST. We plan to keep going until we can't fill the lobby anymore :).

Hope to see you around, man!

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Why are people just leaving and giving up????

lol

• Like 1

Why did all the long time members get a "vacation"? I've had one before a couple of years back - but I haven't been around as much, and I'm wondering why longtime members have been banned from the forum? Genuine question? 

20 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Why did all the long time members get a "vacation"? I've had one before a couple of years back - but I haven't been around as much, and I'm wondering why longtime members have been banned from the forum? Genuine question? 

"They broke the rules"...

• Haha 1