Sign in to follow this  
The Wolf with that Toast

Could somebody please help me out?

https://imgur.com/XVk1Di4

Could you please help me out? I got this error message when I joined in a Lobby. I then got kicked and I got that error message. EAC stands for Easy-Anti-Cheat and no , I obviously didn´t cheat so why the fuck does this error message come up? And now I can´t even start the game anymore and then it wants to update...What the fucki is going on. And of Course , my Internet is horseshit Right now.

I just wanted to use the Part IV kill-pack...…..

Edit : Nevermind , This morning it started to work again. Weird.

German? I can't read that however it appears to be talking about a dummy client. Have your tried uninstalling / re-installing? It's worth a shot. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JPops said:

German? I can't read that however it appears to be talking about a dummy client. Have your tried uninstalling / re-installing? It's worth a shot. 

It's just the "You have been kicked" message. More than likely re-starting Steam or like you said, a fresh install could fix it, specifically the EAC folder within the program files. I doubt it's an anti-virus problem that is conflicting with EAC but disabling it or making an exception may do something. 

Yeah , it´s just ''You have been kicked'' but....I have no Idea , when I woke up it somehow worked again…. Well , thanks for the suggestions anyways! That was weird.