Patienthands

New to the forums. Greetings from Alaska

Hello fellow counsilers and jasons alike!

First time to the forums, and already had peopke helping clarify things.

Unfortunately I dont play online as QP is so busted lately for me i cant even open doors or pick up items.

Hooefully everyone has a good day and happy hunting / surviving!

Welcome to the forums!

But I'm sorry to hear online isn't an option at the moment ? Are you sticking to Offline Bots and Challenges?

I normally link people to some places to find new players. I appreciate this is unlikely to be of use to you at the moment, but in case the situation improves for you, there's the Gamertag thread and also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General. If you get back on to QP in the future, worth having a look around there.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Replying from the previous Bots and PH.D kill thread

Thank you for the welcome!

Well every time since ive tried QP is still bad...so I picked up a copy at my gamestop for $15...bought it full price (now a second copy to easy trophies since QP is so jacked up.)

Im always willing to make new friends in this game, even if it's still super buggy...

And thank you again for the congrats on the PH.D..when it popped I felt do relieved...sad you can't keep track of kills like Xbox on PS4..hope that's a issue that's fixed one day...

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!