JF13

looking to play online,but NOT Friday The 13th

Hello,

I'm looking to play some PS4 games only,however,i'm not looking to play Friday The 13th,since i only play Friday offline.Was wondering if anyone had the following games for PS4?

Resident Evil 6,Resident Evil Revelations 2,Cyberdimension Neptunia- 4 Goddesses Online,Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands,Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate,Toukiden 2 and Bladestorm- Nightmare.I'm more of a co-op person,not really inti player vs player games.PM me if interested,and thanks for your time.

6 hours ago, JF13 said:

Hello,

I'm looking to play some PS4 games only,however,i'm not looking to play Friday The 13th,since i only play Friday offline.Was wondering if anyone had the following games for PS4?

Resident Evil 6,Resident Evil Revelations 2,Cyberdimension Neptunia- 4 Goddesses Online,Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands,Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate,Toukiden 2 and Bladestorm- Nightmare.I'm more of a co-op person,not really inti player vs player games.PM me if interested,and thanks for your time.

I too am into co-op more than pvp, but I also like team games like Overwatch and SWBF2. I don’t have any of those games, but I might check them out in the future.