Jump to content
damnenchiladas

NHA Director Responds to Out of Context Quote

Recommended Posts

Just now, JPops said:

Well please enlighten me. What info would you like that isn't surrounding the legal issue? I read the forums quite a lot but there is a chance I could have missed it. What would you like to hear from the devs?

Not sure what rules have been bent but perhaps I can help clarify but that's a PM worthy discussion. 

@JPops  Doesn't require a pm discussion, it is right there on the first page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Please.............elaborate on the things you are here to ruin then. You got the floor (and if you didn't, you'd just shove us out the way anyhow).

See that right there? This isn't how a conversation works. This is an inflammatory comment. Those are exactly what not to post. I was actually trying to converse with you on something that you felt was important and you already brought it down that road. Have a good evening Mr Hardy

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JPops said:

See that right there? This isn't how a conversation works. This is an inflammatory comment. Those are exactly what not to post. I was actually trying to converse with you on something that you felt was important and you already brought it down that road. Have a good evening Mr Hardy

that stern talking to really worked for ya, huh?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

that stern talking to really worked for ya, huh?

Not really sure what is wrong with pointing out issues in posting. In fact I think that sort of comes with the territory but we are going off topic, if you have concerns you may PM me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JPops said:

Not really sure what is wrong with pointing out issues in posting. In fact I think that sort of comes with the territory but we are going off topic, if you have concerns you may PM me. 

we all saw how you handle pm's thats not goin away

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just jumped in and was able to read half of the first page's responses talking about thread locking. Christ, you all never disappoint. Let's not talk about the content or anything (irony I know, with my response here), gotta call the forum police first. Not sure why I continue to think this is a forum about Friday the 13th and not Chucky Cheese ballpit games...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, R.J MacReady said:

IThey did get a great damage control team of moderators, so that's one good decision on their part at least.

You're telling me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gacys Clown said:

Not sure why I continue to think this is a forum about Friday the 13th and not Chucky Cheese ballpit games...

Anyone else creeped out by Gacy's Clown talking about children in a ball pit? 

Seriously though, its sad that half the people here play moderator and discuss why a thread should or shouldn't be shut down instead of the actual issues involved. Then again most of the great minds here have been suspended, banned, or moved on. 

Here we have the director of NHA joining in, trying to help out. Yet all we talk about are forum rules.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Anyone else creeped out by Gacy's Clown talking about children in a ball pit? 

Seriously though, its sad that half the people here play moderator and discuss why a thread should or shouldn't be shut down instead of the actual issues involved. Then again most of the great minds here have been suspended, banned, or moved on. 

Here we have the director of NHA joining in, trying to help out. Yet all we talk about are forum rules.  

To be fair, it’s mostly just two people, but half the posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

To be fair, it’s mostly just two people, but half the posts. 

One could argue for a containment thread or something but we know that wouldn't happen much less work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JPops said:

Well please enlighten me. What info would you like that isn't surrounding the legal issue? I read the forums quite a lot but there is a chance I could have missed it. What would you like to hear from the devs?

I would love to see a known issues post with the last patch and what is the next group of “glitch /bugs “ that will be worked on next.

some sort of clarification on why coded content seems to be effected every time we get a new patch....audio and video wise.

a dedicated server update?

a poll on what we as a community think needs to be worked on next?

But the most important would be addressing the conspiracy posters head on and letting the community know what they can let us know about... before the negativity infects the whole forum..... 

“transparency” bro.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said once before to stop derailing the thread and stay on topic. I've had to clean this up yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the crowd which loved Never hike alone. I feel like I remember a discussion a few months back, but I can't seem to find it. 

Synopsis was kind of... People asked / suggested NHA Jason + Hiker Counselors, somebody official was quoted saying that no NHA-related content at all will be in the game. Interesting to hear the possibility existed. 

Does anyone recall the same, or is my memory messing with me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, damnenchiladas said:

 

...dude...my...false information is OK.........


I...never...deemed...my words were ...honest, and communicative...

...this thread's title...really has noting to do with the conversation at hand and it is a waste of time...

 

Nice.

(That was for levity, couldn't resist)

@Thor_Bjarnason

You're correct. The NHA Jason, Kyle, and runs down camp would have been more than welcome. If Jason X was released he would have been the end anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

If Jason X was released he would have been the end anyways.

You think so? I mean, yeah, nobody here has uttered a single word against adding GJ, more the merrier, but we also had the options with Pre-Uber and Dream Jason. Am I forgetting any others? 

Or did you mean something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

You think so? I mean, yeah, nobody here has uttered a single word against adding GJ, more the merrier, but we also had the options with Pre-Uber and Dream Jason. Am I forgetting any others? 

Or did you mean something else?

Uber was supposedly the only other one they could add as I understood it, kind if like not being able to use counselors bearing a likeness to their on-screen inspirations. No 2009, no FvJ, no NHA. I suppose they could add "dream Jason" but that's essentially Part 4 anyways. Pre-Uber maybe but I personally wouldn't have cared. That IMO is the stupidest looking Jason ever created. 

This is probably where it would have been a lot wiser to have just made Summer Camp and added licensed killers similar to DbD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was very cool of the NHA director to come to the forum and offer some clarification to his original statements which did shed some more light on some of the community’s concerns.

(in my opinion for the better. I know it put some of the conspiracy theory post to bed.)

I know that the drama is running high around here as of late and emotions too with the loss of new content.

I still stand by my my original post that a lot of the drama could have been cut off by the developers communicating with the fan base on these concerns.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

You think so? I mean, yeah, nobody here has uttered a single word against adding GJ, more the merrier, but we also had the options with Pre-Uber and Dream Jason. Am I forgetting any others? 

Or did you mean something else?

Pamela Voorhees!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to see the topic title now reflects the truth, we had some good back and forth with mr HNA, now if we could only have the same thing with gun/ill about the game and the issues with it. NHA man took the time to read, and try to understand where people are coming from,  that alone makes me want to watch the movie.

and on the other hand we have mod telling people to stay on topic, but keeps posting about stuff not related to the quote, that shows a lot to me.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 2moar said:

Happy to see the topic title now reflects the truth, we had some good back and forth with mr HNA, now if we could only have the same thing with gun/ill about the game and the issues with it. NHA man took the time to read, and try to understand where people are coming from,  that alone makes me want to watch the movie.

and on the other hand we have mod telling people to stay on topic, but keeps posting about stuff not related to the quote, that shows a lot to me.

Its the weekend, they don't post or do anything on the weekends.

Is nice to have that person come in and address their comments.

Wish the devs did the same with their bug fixing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when we see them active on twitter and the forums, the whole dont post on the weekends, thing flies out the window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2moar said:

when we see them active on twitter and the forums, the whole dont post on the weekends, thing flies out the window

It was more to them at one point saying they don't work weekends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

It was more to them at one point saying they don't work weekends.

and that may be why the game is the way it is

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×