Okay, this might seem like really random and pointless, but...

Is it just me who really misses the animations from the beta? What I mean is the momentum build-up the counselors had when they started to sprint / jog.
I think it looked really cool and it would be awesome to have that back, would give it that more "realistic" feeling imo.
Want other people's thoughts on this, cause I sure as hell want that back.

im on ps4 so i was not able to play the beta but i have heard constantly people say they miss the beta, so i can say you are not alone in that regard

What I wanna know is, is it even possible to re-add them???

I know it's not new content since it was already in the game previously and that they were most likely taken out so the game could run better on consoles.

But would they still be considered "new content" since they were never in the alpha/official release!?

"I for one have always stated how much I want them back, for they made Jason look a lot more like well, Jason! And made the councillors and Jason a lot more organic looking and thus better/scarier!!

I made a thread about this a few weeks ago asking if it was possible to revert the game back to the beta and or simply re ad the animations to the current build.