BrokenFattHardy

I know you'll be happy seeing this

We helped create this. Every one of us in this forum. Some may not give you the credit you deserve but look at me. 🙂 Before this game came out, we all had great expectations and couldn't wait for the release. Each update from the developers had us wanting more. Nothing was ever enough AND we all hoped it was gonna be as good as it looked.😳 Don't ever be upset you contributed cause you really did help make this game. Above all else, remember you helped bring this to life. Nobody can take that away from you.😜 

Can you believe this is a farewell post? A final post to say everything on my mind. Nobody thought it would be this nice, huh?😐

So many posts seem so negative. Usually mine, right? Can't deny that. Keep in mind that what was said were facts based on actions witnessed here and a lot of honest opinion but it was all from the heart.

Many have already left. Y'all know who they are. Don't feel like they left because anything the community done. I think they just got fed up with feeling like they were lied to repeatedly. Can't say that many people here haven't said or thought that though. Keep them in your thoughts cause if they are anything like me, you are in theirs.🤗

(that's my goodbye. hope it follows the rules and isn't taken down. )

-BrokenFattHardy-

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Damn you can tell this came from the heart too. 

33 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

What!!! Everyone is leaving and it sucks. 

there is a reason for that, you can see why from just looking through the forums

@BrokenFattHardy ima miss ya stuff, an do me a favor, never change, you da best

• Thanks 1

You were the First member of the community the i played with on friday. Unfortunately you are gone from here,but hopefully I can meet up with you somewhere else. Can you Kindly add me on Xbox? Everything will work out I’m sure. Matt hardy you just did your own deletion. 

• Thanks 1

What?!  You're leaving???  Damn, you're my favorite member here!  Damn.😡

You know, at this point I should just make it official. I don't know if a single damned person I'm tight with is still around. Heartbreaker, BoB, Alder, Alk, and a metric fuck ton either kicked rocks or were shown the door. 

At any rate, have a good one, @BrokenFattHardy, I'll see you on the Box.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You know, at this point I should just make it official. I don't know if a single damned person I'm tight with is still around. Heartbreaker, BoB, Alder, Alk, and a metric fuck ton either kicked rocks or were shown the door. 

At any rate, have a good one, @BrokenFattHardy, I'll see you on the Box.

Ya it sucks to everyone either going by choice or being forced out. Had many good discussions with a lot of the people who are no longer on here and it is just a shame. Proof that the old saying rings true louder than ever. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

10 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Ya it sucks to everyone either going by choice or being forced out. Had many good discussions with a lot of the people who are no longer on here and it is just a shame. Proof that the old saying rings true louder than ever. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Yeah, I like a good portion of the community a lot. (Even though I don't believe you and I ever spoke until now, you're on that list. Common sense goes a long way in my book.) I'm not sure if I'm more sad at the game getting shelved or the forum disintegrating. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

We helped create this. Every one of us in this forum. Some may not give you the credit you deserve but look at me. 🙂 Before this game came out, we all had great expectations and couldn't wait for the release. Each update from the developers had us wanting more. Nothing was ever enough AND we all hoped it was gonna be as good as it looked.😳 Don't ever be upset you contributed cause you really did help make this game. Above all else, remember you helped bring this to life. Nobody can take that away from you.😜 

Can you believe this is a farewell post? A final post to say everything on my mind. Nobody thought it would be this nice, huh?😐

So many posts seem so negative. Usually mine, right? Can't deny that. Keep in mind that what was said were facts based on actions witnessed here and a lot of honest opinion but it was all from the heart.

Many have already left. Y'all know who they are. Don't feel like they left because anything the community done. I think they just got fed up with feeling like they were lied to repeatedly. Can't say that many people here haven't said or thought that though. Keep them in your thoughts cause if they are anything like me, you are in theirs.🤗

(that's my goodbye. hope it follows the rules and isn't taken down. )

-BrokenFattHardy-

He'll be back.  Just like DLC in F13!

10 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Yeah, I like a good portion of the community a lot. (Even though I don't believe you and I ever spoke until now, you're on that list. Common sense goes a long way in my book.) I'm not sure if I'm more sad at the game getting shelved or the forum disintegrating. 

I don't think you and i had any direct conversations but we may have discussed mechanics at one point when a bunch of us were testing out things with grab radius/cone and hit detection a while back. I think i can say that i am sad at both the game getting shelved and the forums turning into the tumbleweed desert that it is.

• Like 1

@Risinggrave I'm still here. Just don't post much for obvious reasons. Sucks to see so many of the base leaving when they put so much time and effort into this community. But, I can't blame them for their decisions to leave. Luckily, most still have ways to talk through other outlets, so the camaraderie lives on. Met a great group of people of these forums which was the best part about being here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Come join the Reddit page.  You won't be censored there 😉

My posts often mysteriously vanish on reddit. 

Every time I log in, it seems someone else is gone. I'll miss your posts.

sorry to hear this.I wish you well.

@BrokenFattHardy Not you too man! That’s 3 members in 24hrs. We were just starting to hit it off! Lol. I understand your reasons man. It’s sad, that it had to get to this point. When you have a chance, pm me your gt for the x1...I’ll hit you up. Have a good one man! 🤘