Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralJT

Abandoning ship

I've debated over whether or not to do this by calling people out by name and slinging mud. That really isn't my way.

I came to these boards to discuss a game that I truely enjoyed. In fact that game  was easily my favourite game in the last 8 years. Being here I met some interesting people. Some of who I had good conversations and a lot of laughs. Some who I had great debates and arguments with. I'm not going to list names because that is a sure fire way to leave someone out. To those I shared laughs with thanks. To those I argued with, don't take it personally.

The way this game and it's community has devolved over the last few months is a shame. This game had the potential to be way more than it is, and it's community is full of some amazing people. 

I'm sure that in a few years someone will come along and make another Friday the 13th game. The fans are too loyal and too good. I hope whoever makes the next game learns from the mistakes that were made here and is smart enough not to repeat them.

There really doesn't seem to be anything left to discuss here. At least nothing that a discussion will change. So I don't see much of a point in participating. 

• Like 1