CosmicChaos

Keeps putting me in empty lobby

This happens very often.  Here's the loop:

Quick play, Initializing, Searching for sessions, search cooldown, searching for sessions, search cooldown, searching for sessions, search cooldown, host lobby, no one joins, end lobby, Main Menu, repeat

It'll search for a split second then go on a cooldown.  I rarely ever am able to get into a lobby, and the only counter i know of is to exit the game and wait until it fixes itself.  Any suggestions?  I dont use looking for group posts because i dont like using my mic, and half the time the game wont even register that i have a mic.  99% of looking for groups have mic required or mic or kick as a tag.  What should i do?  I play on Xbox One S

• Like 1

that is what I was complaining about in my thread.     Like some posters suggested there uninstall the game and reinstall.   Its a pita but it works.  

This happens to me a lot as well. Any chance you were sent to the salt mines? This only happens to me after I have lagged out of a few matches.

WTF is up with the damn empty lobbies!!!!!!!!!!!!     This happens to me several times a damn day.   Is there no one from this incompetent company that can answer a question?    Why is this happening?     It takes about 30 minutes to be able to get back in and find a game.     I'm sure these incompetents don't care how the game is because they have all the money they are going to get from me but damn!     

Would any of these developers just so happen to be on the same developement team as the first Homefront game? They had huge server issues as well...just like the empty lobby issue going on now with this game. 

Um GUN...don't you think it's time to use some of that profit money to hire someone that knows exactly what they are doing and fix this game?

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Happening to me tonight for the first time. Put me as host 5 times, had to cancel and go into QP each time. 

Here too for the first time. Seriously the game is getting worse all the time. For the first time, I'm starting to get frustrated.

I've heard much more bad Things About DbD in this case.

Maybe you should stay a bit longer in there. Just wait ten minutes , do a timer or whatever.

12 hours ago, ShaunAburame said:

Would any of these developers just so happen to be on the same developement team as the first Homefront game? They had huge server issues as well...just like the empty lobby issue going on now with this game. 

Um GUN...don't you think it's time to use some of that profit money to hire someone that knows exactly what they are doing and fix this game?

It's too late for that now.

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

No one likes you.

Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Lol.

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

For the first time, I'm starting to get frustrated.

The onliest glitch , that ever bothered me , is the Party glitch. I am just worried my Friends will stop playing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dolemite said:

No one likes you.

I already knew that, but it had never stopped me from hosting games up until last night though.

• Like 2