Sign in to follow this  
Ghostboy20

Ghostboy Exits

Well this is my goodbye. I’ve seen the forums take a shift and have seen what people have been doing. The game was fun, what’s funny is this my first time ever being a part of a community. I’ve met some many people and enjoyed my time with the forums and the people here.

@AldermachXI @bewareofbears @BrokenFattHardy @AdmiralJT @PlayerAgainstTheMachine @RexfellisIf I miss anyone sorry! 

You’ll still be able to see me around but I’ll be less and less on the forums as time goes on.

However these are now dark times. The forums are changing and it’s sad. This game brought a lot of people together and it’s a shame the Devs didn’t work with the community to better the game and work with us.

I won’t cuss out the devs, I’m not gonna put blame on the mods but what I wanna do is say to those who are gonna stay and continue to try and seek the truth good luck!

To those wanting to still find me, I have my Twitch which I’ll link to and my Twitter.

https://www.twitch.tv/ghostboy20 https://twitter.com/ghostboy20?lang=en

Before I go, as King of the Chads and the gif guy around here I’ll leave you with a gif and a Chad.

f6quicz35tyz.giftenor.gif?itemid=5833729

It’s been an honor, Godspeed to you all!

latest?cb=20150525162948

• Confused 1

To all I'll miss you all! Thank you for your kind words

@Evil I ain't running. Can't run when dead ;) 

I'll follow ya on twitch. I'll also see ya if and when alder streams again.  I'm here until I'm banned, which probably won't take much longer.  You're right.  The forum is and has changed.  Not for the good.  Catch you on the flip side. 

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well this is my goodbye. I’ve seen the forums take a shift and have seen what people have been doing. The game was fun, what’s funny is this my first time ever being a part of a community. I’ve met some many people and enjoyed my time with the forums and the people here.

@AldermachXI @bewareofbears @BrokenFattHardy @AdmiralJT If I miss anyone sorry! 

You’ll still be able to see me around but I’ll be less and less on the forums as time goes on.

However these are now dark times. The forums are changing and it’s sad. This game brought a lot of people together and it’s a shame the Devs didn’t work with the community to better the game and work with us.

I won’t cuss out the devs, I’m not gonna put blame on the mods but what I wanna do is say to those who are gonna stay and continue to try and seek the truth good luck!

To those wanting to still find me, I have my Twitch which I’ll link to and my Twitter.

https://www.twitch.tv/ghostboy20 https://twitter.com/ghostboy20?lang=en

Before I go, as King of the Chads and the gif guy around here I’ll leave you with a gif and a Chad.

f6quicz35tyz.giftenor.gif?itemid=5833729

It’s been an honor, Godspeed to you all!

latest?cb=20150525162948

Can't believe you didn't tag me, as a loyal follower of the king of the Chads army I feel offended. But now on a serious note, please don't go, this community needs you, you are the king of the Chads!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Can't believe you didn't tag me, as a loyal follower of the king of the Chads army I feel offended. But now on a serious note, please don't go, this community needs you, you are the king of the Chads!

Fixed it my loyal general. I'll still be around but not a lot. The winds are changing and the king of Chads gonna make sure his speedo doesn't get wet. One day the King will return to bring the Chad army and bring back the forums to the people!

9 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Fixed it my loyal general. I'll still be around but not a lot. The winds are changing and the king of Chads gonna make sure his speedo doesn't get wet. One day the King will return to bring the Chad army and bring back the forums to the people!

Well I guess you are leaving Crystal Lake for a while then...... Say hi to your mom for me.

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Well I guess you are leaving Crystal Lake for a while then...... Say hi to your mom for me.

I'm still gonna be playing the game once in awhile. Right now life is going crazy lol But I'm keeping my head up. But I'll say you said hi. 

@Ghostboy20 Another member down...smh. I think that you’re on x1, not sure, if you are...pm me your gt, when you have time. Have a good day man! 🤘

12 hours ago, Brian76 said:

@Ghostboy20 Another member down...smh. I think that you’re on x1, not sure, if you are...pm me your gt, when you have time. Have a good day man! 🤘

Pretty sure he's on PS4. I know it's not Xbox though because ive tried to talk him into getting one.

• Like 1

….Damn , man , horrible times we have , indeed. Goodbye , man , you Always put a smile on our faces.

Oh , I just realized the title was Ghostby Exits. I thought it was Ghostboy exists.

paWYzHM.pngOk , but goodbye , you were a good one.

I would have posted a gif but...….you know I am too stupid for that. Hope We see us on streams again.

Place won't be the same without you. Some people won't miss your gifs, but I will. Take care, man.