Sign in to follow this  
Super Ty

Cya

No long, dramatic post here. There are more important things in life to get concerned over than a video game. 

@Kodiak I understood Wes’ comments perfectly. Which part of what I said didn’t YOU understand? Oh well, doesn’t matter. Don’t worry, you now have one less person cluttering your forums.

• Like 1

Fine by me. If you're having a hard time dealing with a thread being locked then this forum isn't for you. Rules are rules.

@Kodiak I understand, but come on man...

How can you still be by their side after all this?

This isn't us vs them. It is that mentality that is keeping people at each others throats. The way the game ended up was tragic for everyone. Who didn't want to see uber Jason and the Grendel? I certainly did however things beyond anyone's control can happen and in this case did. You can say what should or should not have been done. But keep it respectful. A lot of posts that are getting removed from what I see is that you make your points and them it's screw this one or another. If you just post your point it has the same effect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JPops said:

This isn't us vs them. It is that mentality that is keeping people at each others throats. The way the game ended up was tragic for everyone. Who didn't want to see uber Jason and the Grendel? I certainly did however things beyond anyone's control can happen and in this case did. You can say what should or should not have been done. But keep it respectful. A lot of posts that are getting removed from what I see is that you make your points and them it's screw this one or another. If you just post your point it has the same effect. 

No, I think its more the points you guys don't agree with that get deleted. That's what most are having a difficult time with.

There are plenty of view points that I disagree with and they remain intact. everyone is entitled to have their own view points and that is fine as long as you do not start getting abusive whether it's to other members or the devs. Passions are high, we are not blind to this, we understand this. This is causing a lot of people to take things a little too far and those are removed points aside. 

So in venting anger its getting redirected since members feel they are being silenced. It's not the opinion that is the issue. 

I am sorry if others feel differently than what ive stated here but it's the truth and again members are entitled to have their opinion about it. 

5 minutes ago, JPops said:

A lot of posts that are getting removed from what I see is that you make your points and them it's screw this one or another. If you just post your point it has the same effect. 

You mean like posting a link on an introduction post to a hot thread that TRULY welcomes them?

I said NOTHING disrespectful. I said "you deserve to know what you're getting into". YOU deleted it because it makes YOU look bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Truth you really don't see how that could scare or intimidate a new user? It's not like it's a hidden item. Also when someone asked about the thread in conversation that remained intact did it not?

• Haha 1

Alright, this has immediately gone into another thread where people want to argue with us. There's other ways to discuss these things if so inclined, as per this rule:

Member Expectations Towards Admins/Moderators: Users are more than welcome to provide complaints/comments geared towards the moderating team. We are here to make this forum as fun and enjoyable for every single user, and will do everything to keep things livened. That does not mean users may threaten, harass or engage in trolling rhetoric to get their point across. A respectful attitude goes a long way, for both parties.

Like I've said a lot recently, don't air dirty laundry in public. If you want to talk about these things, then talk to us via private message.

Locking this before it gets out of hand. People like riding these bandwagons. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1