Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,  I have been playing Friday The 13th for awhile now & I have started noticing wishbones on the desks above the drawer in the corner. I'm just curious as to why are they there on the desk? Is this leading up to something for the game? What is your favorite wish for the game? If that is the case then when is Tina going to make her appearance & will she have her telekinesis powers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to burst your bubby but you may want to look at this thread about future content for the game.

The game is a sinking ship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, F_cking_Game said:

Hi everyone,  I have been playing Friday The 13th for awhile now & I have started noticing wishbones on the desks above the drawer in the corner. I'm just curious as to why are they there on the desk? Is this leading up to something for the game? What is your favorite wish for the game? If that is the case then when is Tina going to make her appearance & will she have her telekinesis powers? 

Are they wishbones, or are they slingshots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Are they wishbones, or are they slingshots?

   Now I want a slingshot to stun Jason from afar.... sadly, I fear I will be denied my slingshot.... and by "fear" I meant "know".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   Now I want a slingshot to stun Jason from afar.... sadly, I fear I will be denied my slingshot.... and by "fear" I meant "know".

I feel you man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

Looks like it can be both & I remain hopeful that this game will won't sink. 

Slingshots laying around camp makes more sense because they were in the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're right AdmiralJT! Slingshots would make more sense. I just thought that it was a wishbone because of Ethel & her chicken coop in Friday The 13th 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

You're right AdmiralJT! Slingshots would make more sense. I just thought that it was a wishbone because of Ethel & her chicken coop in Friday The 13th 5. 

They should have put the chicken coop on the map with that "one ugly man" dead inside it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should have made this game the definitive Friday the 13th experience, not a watered down bugfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F134Ever86 said:

They should have made this game the definitive Friday the 13th experience, not a watered down bugfest.

You saw that before it was removed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdmiralJT said:

You saw that before it was removed?

No, it's my honest opinion lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be epic AdmiralJT! That's one ugly man that wants to go in there! That's sure one ugly man! Would you shut the f**k up! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

That would be epic AdmiralJT! That's one ugly man that wants to go in there! That's sure one ugly man! Would you shut the f**k up! lol

"You ain't so pretty yourself you know"

I ain't so pretty myself,I know"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

You saw that before it was removed?

I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Eat your slop!

   Wait... there is slop? How do I attain some of this slop? I love slop.... as long as there are no peppers in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   Wait... there is slop? How do I attain some of this slop? I love slop.... as long as there are no peppers in it.

Peppered slop is great. Just as long as you don't use too many peppers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Peppered slop is great. Just as long as you don't use too many peppers.

   But peppers are seriously the only kind of food I don't like. Can't eat it if it has peppers in it... gives me gut rot... If there are no peppers in it... it will eat it... I make a good slop my self... just without peppers. Can't stand those thing... not even a taste of a pepper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×