Hi everyone,  I have been playing Friday The 13th for awhile now & I have started noticing wishbones on the desks above the drawer in the corner. I'm just curious as to why are they there on the desk? Is this leading up to something for the game? What is your favorite wish for the game? If that is the case then when is Tina going to make her appearance & will she have her telekinesis powers? 

I don't mean to burst your bubby but you may want to look at this thread about future content for the game.

The game is a sinking ship!

6 hours ago, F_cking_Game said:

Hi everyone,  I have been playing Friday The 13th for awhile now & I have started noticing wishbones on the desks above the drawer in the corner. I'm just curious as to why are they there on the desk? Is this leading up to something for the game? What is your favorite wish for the game? If that is the case then when is Tina going to make her appearance & will she have her telekinesis powers? 

Are they wishbones, or are they slingshots?

2 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Are they wishbones, or are they slingshots?

Now I want a slingshot to stun Jason from afar.... sadly, I fear I will be denied my slingshot.... and by "fear" I meant "know".

2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Now I want a slingshot to stun Jason from afar.... sadly, I fear I will be denied my slingshot.... and by "fear" I meant "know".

I feel you man...

12 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

Looks like it can be both & I remain hopeful that this game will won't sink. 

Slingshots laying around camp makes more sense because they were in the movie.

You're right AdmiralJT! Slingshots would make more sense. I just thought that it was a wishbone because of Ethel & her chicken coop in Friday The 13th 5. 

4 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

You're right AdmiralJT! Slingshots would make more sense. I just thought that it was a wishbone because of Ethel & her chicken coop in Friday The 13th 5. 

They should have put the chicken coop on the map with that "one ugly man" dead inside it.

They should have made this game the definitive Friday the 13th experience, not a watered down bugfest.

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

They should have made this game the definitive Friday the 13th experience, not a watered down bugfest.

You saw that before it was removed?

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

No, it's my honest opinion lol.

That would be epic AdmiralJT! That's one ugly man that wants to go in there! That's sure one ugly man! Would you shut the f**k up! lol

4 minutes ago, F_cking_Game said:

That would be epic AdmiralJT! That's one ugly man that wants to go in there! That's sure one ugly man! Would you shut the f**k up! lol

"You ain't so pretty yourself you know"

I ain't so pretty myself,I know"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I did.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Eat your slop!

Wait... there is slop? How do I attain some of this slop? I love slop.... as long as there are no peppers in it.

2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Wait... there is slop? How do I attain some of this slop? I love slop.... as long as there are no peppers in it.

Peppered slop is great. Just as long as you don't use too many peppers.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Peppered slop is great. Just as long as you don't use too many peppers.

But peppers are seriously the only kind of food I don't like. Can't eat it if it has peppers in it... gives me gut rot... If there are no peppers in it... it will eat it... I make a good slop my self... just without peppers. Can't stand those thing... not even a taste of a pepper.