Jump to content
Freddie Mercury

Goodbye everybody...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ShaunAburame said:

This has become a planet of wussies, controlled by wussies.

giphy.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Evil said:

Wow... the lack of ignorance is astounding but can you blame him? They delete everything that makes them look bad.

They've deleted negative stuff I've said against them too, but I'm not gonna cry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

This has become a planet of wussies, controlled by wussies.

My dad could beat up your dad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

They've deleted negative stuff I've said against them too, but I'm not gonna cry about it.

Yup.......but you're gonna talk shit about those who share in that experience of censorship. You choose to insult people who have done nothing to you while the ones who deserve your filth watch and laugh. You deserve Gun Media. Enjoy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 5:08 AM, Evil said:

Ah a troll. Dying breed.

Hey you called me a name! MODS!

?

 

On 7/6/2018 at 5:17 AM, BrokenFattHardy said:

Yup.......but you're gonna talk shit about those share in that experience of censorship. You choose to insult people who have done nothing to you while the ones who deserve your filth watch and laugh. You deserve Gun Media. Enjoy them.

That sounds cool when you say it in the Bale Batman voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShaunAburame said:

That sounds cool when you say it in the Bale Batman voice.

Yep but EVEN BETTER in Christopher Walkins voice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evil said:

Yep but EVEN BETTER in Christopher Walkins voice

If it were his voice I'd have to include that thing about the soldering iron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

If it were his voice I'd have to include that thing about the soldering iron.

If you want I could record this for you.... seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Doctor said:

My dad could beat up your dad.

   That line reminded me of a song....
 

   But seriously....

@F134Ever86 M. Night Shyamain was rebooting the Tales from the Crypt series.... but that got axed due to "rights issues" Not sure if you like punk rock... but the above band went to a local school in my quaint Canadian city.

@Freddie Mercury How many times do we have to lose Freddie in one lifetime? I am sorry to see you go... losing too many people lately. Just so I am clear.... the above song was in no way directed at you. @The Doctor's comment just reminded me of the tune... and I felt the need to "share" a beloved song from my teenage years.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ahab I like all music except most mainstream modern music.

I was aware of the reboot and bummed it never happened. At least bring the comic back!

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

@Ahab I like all music except most mainstream modern music.

  Exactly my feeling on music... and still people tell me I need to broaden my mind... while they listen to the one type of music I hate and complain about anything else that I put on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ahab said:

  Exactly my feeling on music... and still people tell me I need to broaden my mind... while they listen to the one type of music I hate and complain about anything else that I put on.

lol. Most people are too stupid to realize they got a demon stickin out their ass screamin, "holy moly, got me a live one!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

lol. Most people are unaware they got a demon stickin out their ass screamin "holy moly, got me a live one!"

I see what you did there....

ThoughtfulHighKingfisher.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

lol. Most people are unaware they got a demon stickin out their ass screamin "holy moly, got me a live one!"

   I try not to play with demons... they are somewhat untrustworthy. And whatever you do... do not sign anything in blood... or even what looks like red ink, they are tricksy.

@Evil There is no fires in hell... It is an ocean of shit, piss and all sorts of nastiness that comes up to everybody's bottom lip.... and every Sunday, Satan goes waterskiing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I try not to play with demons... they are somewhat untrustworthy. And whatever you do... do not sign anything in blood... or even what looks like red ink, they are tricksy.

@Evil There is no fires in hell... It is an ocean of shit, piss and all sorts of nastiness that comes up to everybody's bottom lip.... and every Sunday, Satan goes waterskiing.

Lucifer: "Do you know what Hell really is, Thomas? It's not lakes of burning oil or chains of ice. It's being removed from God's sight, having His Word taken from you. It's hard to believe. so hard. I know that better than anyone."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evil said:

Lucifer: "Do you know what Hell really is, Thomas? It's not lakes of burning oil or chains of ice. It's being removed from God's sight, having His Word taken from you. It's hard to believe. so hard. I know that better than anyone."

   That's just "Evil". Not sure how that could be considered "eternal torment" though. What is the quote from? I remember a similar quote from the light bringer back in season 4 or 5 of Supernatural... but they tend to re use a lot of lines like that from classical folk lore and gothic horror that is very, very old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ahab said:

   That's just "Evil". Not sure how that could be considered "eternal torment" though. What is the quote from? I remember a similar quote from the light bringer back in season 4 or 5 of Supernatural... but they tend to re use a lot of lines like that from classical folk lore and gothic horror that is very, very old.

The prophecy, it's a movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Evil said:

The prophecy, it's a movie.

  I have the Prophecy 1 & 2 on DVD. Love those movies, but I have not watched them for a long time. Perhaps I will dig out part one this weekend. That was Vigo Moretenson that played Lucifer if memory serves.... I probably spelled his last name wrong though.
  There is still a much older story with a similar quote... I just can't remember which story I am thinking of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, bye my dears! And I'm not bluffing this time, i'm gone for good now.

See you, bye bye!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bye Rev. Magical Fetus (and or the brother of said Magical Fetus). 

Lol, that name still cracks me up, I’ll genuinely miss you brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...